bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

View attachment 317655 View attachment 317654 View attachment 317653

Tottenham confirm double summer signing

Billie Marshall has confirmed Pablo Hernandez and Ganso are the latest recruits to Tottenham after a 5million fee was agreed with Swansea for Pablo and a loan deal agreed with Man City for the Brazilian

Marshall said: " Pablo is a very tricky winger, which will add to our squad depth here with us competing in 4 competitions this season. He had a very good season last year with Swansea and as a former Spanish international, has good experience "

On Ganso " He comes on loan to again add to our quality and squad depth, a Brazilian international who is one of the worlds best youngsters. It will help us and help the development of Ganso "

Marshall also stated " I am looking to one more player in the window, a Striker is massive too us... weather that happens in the British or foreign window, we'll have to see "

Last edited:
Newcastle Owners Content with the Season

View attachment 317657

Newcastle looking to Build for the Future

Santiago Munez Content with First Season where they finished in the 7th Place.
Aims for the New Season are High with a Top 4 Challenge being the Priority
Manager Claudio Ranieri will keep the Job after a Good Season
Munez slightly dissapointed with the FA for the Many Errors which had an Effect on the Second half of the Season after a Great First Half showing from the Toon Army.

Transfer List announced
Every Player at the Club is available for the Right Price

William Gallas - 100k
Xisco - 100k
Craig Gordon - 1.5m
Shola Amoebi - 500k
Chris Baird - 1.5m
Steven Taylor - 5m
Jonas Gutierez - 8m
Shane Ferguson - 3m
Sylain Marveaux - 3m

Last edited:
Mega Super Swap Deal at Chelsea

View attachment 317656

Sources close to us this morning are confirming that a huge swap deal involving numerous players and money between Chelsea and Man City has been announced.

Tycoon Chris Tonkin had this to say of the deal- Us Billionaires need to stick together and its nice to see that the top two Premier League clubs can work together in a deal that suits everyone.

The deal is said to go as follows Michal Essien, David Luiz, Lukaku, Courtois and youngster Jamie Burns have left Chelsea with Carlos Tevez, Alexander Kolarov and £18million coming the other way.

Tonkin said of the players coming in- ' We have managed to fill the two key positions we needed a LB and a Striker and we are now back out of the red for the new season ahead.

Sensational Deals done there Cool.......fantastic incomings as well as a Good Amt of Cash.

KaiRooney I want to pm you about a player but it wont let me,do you know the problem?

Administrator Post:-

Posting Rules Reminder:-

Please do not post general chat in this thread, please use below link for chat or PM
& I can be reached on here for general enquiries about the game or rules... but I recommend to keep transfer talk to private messages (PM)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...42-bornexplorer88s-fm13-chairman-game-28.html

Any post on the Story Thread must be in character or be a press release eg. Transfer Round/Rumours from last season.

Last edited:
View attachment 317659
The blue side of Birmingham announce New Owner

Today in a hastily arranged press conference, Biscuit supremo Adam Gutteridge announced that he had taken control of Birmingham City, buying the club for just £1 from the previous owners. He announced that the deal was good to turn down and that he was looking forward to getting stuck into his new club's attempts at staying in the Premiership, but also keeping a financially stable approach.

''I will sit down with Lee Clark in the morning, and we will discuss the squad and highlight positions and players that we think will improve the squad. I would like to personally ask any of the higher clubs that if they have any players to loan us for non extortionate fees, then we would be very much interested.

View attachment 317661 View attachment 317662

In what is seen as shocking news Swansea Owner Aidan Murphy has told the press today that the club will be willing to listen for offers for Michu," Michu is a great player and there has been interest from some clubs.We will not stand in his way if the right offer comes in that will satisfy all parties.I remain on my stance from day one that if we recieve a offer we will discuss it with the club."

This seems to be amazing news coming out of Swansea City that after just escaping relegation last season and possibly selling last seasons top scorer.However when asked on new signings Murphy smirked and said,"Dont worry I've got a few lined up."

View attachment 317663

After a fantastic season that saw the Villa push the top teams in the country for the coveted 4th spot all the way too the end of the season media shy Chairman Scott Lochrie stated how he hoped the club could find several pieces too help build on a great amount of progress made by the club in such a short period of time, he also confirmed that there will be money available too bring in new players and that he believed the squad needed adding too considering the clubs coming venture into the Europa League as well as hoping too push as high as possible in the league. He did hint that the club would have too sell several of their players in order too fund new arrivals into the club and would be willing too listen too all offers that are made too the club.

Finally Mr Lochrie was asked hif he had anything too say on the several chairman that have been squabbling in the media recently, his reply was simply 'Its been a long time since I was in Primary School and I dont plan on acting like I am one anytime soon.'

317189d1319804821-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-story-650.png

James Signs Two In Transfer Coup.

Tobey James has once again proved what a shrewd Chairman he is as he has managed to sign two fantastic players for mere pittence of what they should be worth. James who had spent hours locked in negotians over the pair has publically declared his pleasure at the players joining and their transfer fee's. He also praised Manchester City and their Chaiman for having the patience and the desire to make these Transfers happen.

Manchester City have allowed both Matija Nastasic (£2m) and former Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell (£4m) to transfer to the Toffee's. Nastasic who had been touted as one of Europe's best defensive Protagee's before his move to City will be hoping to kickstart his career and live up to the hype which had caused excitement around the continent. Rodwell returns to Everton after also having a stuttering time at City. Rodwell never really played for the Citizens and although injuries had prevented him from playing once he had recovered he never featured in City's plans.

£6 million for two players who have the world at their feet really does suggest that James has a fantastic eye for a bargain and that he really is building something special in the blue half of Merseyside.

View attachment 317666View attachment 317667
Matija Nastasic £2Million ----------------- Jack Rodwell £4Million

Transfer List

Victor Anichebe - £2m
Nathan Dyer - £4m
Thomas Hitzlsperger - £1.5m
Kevin Mirallas - £8m
Magaye Gueye - £3m

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Everton looking for some loan deals.. If any Chairman would like to loan out some young players for experience please contact James. They must be Premier League standard and able to offer the club something.

View attachment 317665

West Ham have announced that local homeless shelter owner Rev O'lucion has been gifted the club from the previous ownership.

Skysports understand that the deal will go down as one of the most bizarre exchanges in the history of business. The previous owners of the club felt that they had made the wrong move by purchasing a football club and have decided to donate the club to O'lucion. O'lucion is widely known as the Rev in the Homeless scene and runs the local homeless shelters, this means he is already one of the people and has spent plenty of time with the current fan base.

O'lucion had this to say 'I can't wait! What an honour! I feel like i've got the chance to help people and take this club to a new level through hard graft and determination!
Sadly a few of the current team and staff will be moving on due to high wages, once I find out who actually plays for us that is! but once we arrange our first get-together then ill see who really wants to wear this kit and represent... THE PEOPLE!'

Fans have gathered in and around the stadium to see the new owner and hear his announcement, O'lucion did go onto tell SkySports that the fans are the most passionate around and should be awarded a winning club!
View attachment 317668

There we go ... a bizarre outcome from the London Club and a slightly stranger Chairman has come in! I'm sure theres more to come from this crazy club in the future!

View attachment 317670

Quick turnaround at West Ham tonight as a furious Rev O'lucion has announced that ALL PLAYERS are up for sale! The squad needs a lot of work and after a poor season I now understand why the previous owners have bailed!

We will be looking for a new squad so this is an open message to all chairmen, please contact me if you have any players that you are willing to loan or we can arrange deals for transfers. O'lucion did state that he will contact some of the other chairman but has a fair amount of catching up to do so could do with the help.

View attachment 317671
Today Ward made a formal announcement to all chairman and managers in the Premier League. He stated that he is looking for some quality loans and transfers for the season. If any chairman have players they want to learn they should contact Ward straight away

View attachment 317674

Hammers announce new signings!

O'lucion has been a busy man tonight, already he wants to announce that 3 players will be joining the club from fellow premiership team Man City.

View attachment 317675View attachment 317676View attachment 317677

Man City have agreed to Loan 3 of their most promising players to the Hammers.

Jack Butland will be joining the club to gain some valuable experience and will get the chance to work closely with long term premiership veteran Jussi Jaskalainen.
Jon Williams will be looking to push through the busy midfield at the club but hopefully the youngsters determination will help to push the current crop of stars to new levels.
While Caprari has joined to boost a very poor attacking line up.

All 3 players have said that they can't wait to get
involved and are glad that they are moving down here together.

View attachment 317678
Manchester City Chairman, Georgi Kinkladze would like to make it clear to Tobey James that he has only acquired Rodwell and Nastacic on a season loan at those prices and if he wishes to discuss the players long-term future it will take a few more 0's on the end of the prices he has released as their "so called" transfer fee.

Also on a lighter note Kinkladze welcomes a handful of Chelsea players, in a deal that can only be described as shear "madness".

View attachment 317679View attachment 317680View attachment 317682View attachment 317681 View attachment 317683

Michael Essien, David Luiz, Thibaut Courtois, Romelu Lukaku and youngster, Burns arrive with smiles on there faces at the sight of Manchester City's state of the art facilities. Kinkladze also dicsussed the plans of himself and manager, Jose Mourinho. Re-iterating the new signings their roles at the club:-

Michael Essien - Rotation
David Luiz - First Team
Thibaut Courtois - Back Up
Romelu Lukaku - Rotation
and finally youngster Burnsy will join up with the U18s Squad.

Cardiff fans are excited about the prospect of their new man in the midfield Jose Sosa. Making a movement to Tottenham last season he made a quick exit right after. No one knows the real reason Sosa was sold by Spurs but Cardiff aren't complaining. Ward has also expressed that he has made a number of enquiries with other chairman and it won't be long before another face is seen at the Cardiff camp. On a side note Ward has also made it known that all players at Cardiff are for sale at the right price.

Revised Chelsea Transfer List

View attachment 317691

Due to a high amount of players leaving Chelsea FC here is the revised transfer list ;

Marko Marin £7.5million
McEachran £3million
Turnbull £1million
Romeu £3million
Torres £16million
De Bruyne £7million
Bruma £4million

Tonkin had this to say ; 'We have much deadwood to get rid of all these players can leave at the right price but nobody is untouchable at the right price anyone can go! I want a CM for the club if any chairman wish to contact me on any deals please do.'

A loan deal for the two young players has been agreed and they will join on a season long loan. These two players will definitely bolster the small Cardiff squad and it is certain there will be more loans going into the Cardiff squad. As Ward has said he doesn't want to financially cripple the club in the first season. He did say though that he will be willing to go into the red slightly to make sure Cardiff doesn't drop.

View attachment 317814

Reading confirm 2 young signings

At a press conference today at The Madjeski, Reading Owner Scott Tillie and Manager Heiko Vogel introduced the first 2 recruits for the new season. First to be introduced was young Czech defender Tomás Kalas, who has been signed for £4m from Chelsea, an interesting deal seeing as the two Owners had a little spat earlier in the week. Kalas admitted to being very excited to be part of the ever improving Reading FC,

"I am so happy to have signed for Reading FC, this is a great club with good traditions and im eager to get going. I would like to thank everyone at Chelsea who helped to make me the player i am now and the player i am going to be. I felt it was time to move on as i need to start playing first team football and i see Reading as a great place to start. I know i have a lot of work to do to get into the team but i cannot wait to get going and show the coach what i have to offer."

The second of the two players to be introduced was young Man Utd starlet Davide Petrucci who has been very highly rated in England for some time. About a year ago Tillie and Vos had a little run-in with Edwin van der Sar having to cool the water at times but since January when a botched deal by Vos enraged Tillie, for which Man Utd offered a public apology both men seem to be getting on with things, this transfer shows they may be able to do business. The young Italian mirrored most of Kalas' words but his excitement seemed to be much greater,

"I am ecstatic, couldnt believe when i was finally able to move permanently away from Man Utd. My time in Manchester was fantastic but now is the time for me to move on and kick start my career. Along with my new friend Tomas, i hope to be fit and ready for the new season and hopefully get in the team as soon as possible"

Another two good young signings from the Reading hierarchy who have made some astute signings since the new owner came in a year ago. Both Manager and Owner both seemed to be beaming, probably still on a high after their great first season in charge of reading,

Here's to further success? Lets hope so.

Back