bornexplorer88's Chairman Game (v2) (not run by borne)

Btw, what is up with the wages of Balotelli and Sturridge? I thought that the rules were 50% of current wages and 25% of value as fee, no matter what?
Yeah, I got totally confused and mixed them up. I'll remedy that in a sec.

Btw, what is up with the wages of Balotelli and Sturridge? I thought that the rules were 50% of current wages and 25% of value as fee, no matter what?

**** you!!

I blame the accountants....

More Transfers for City
Manchester City have announced that Norwich twins Jacob & Josh Murphy have joined the club for a combined £11m. The pair are some of the most promising young English prospects there are. Philippe Mexes has also joined from AC Milan on loan, to provide some more backup in defence. Cristian Gamboa also comes in on a permanent deal to do the same thing. This is expected to be the last of the players coming in to the club, other then a backup Goalkeeper.

All transfers submitted so far are confirmed you may announce them. I also bought lewis' FGN loan and both of Portugal's HG transfers.

Something I need to check here, is it first come first serve on transfers, or are we sticking to the same routine Borne was using?

I haven't seen this before, what do you mean about buying someone elses transfer slots?
Basically, if you want an extra foreign transfer for example, you can approach someone who has one and ask for it. What you do in exchange is up to you - I for, instance paid money, whereas stonecold traded a player.

Something I need to check here, is it first come first serve on transfers, or are we sticking to the same routine Borne was using?
I have no clue about what exact formula borne was using, so I'll probably just make it first come first served.

Basically, if you want an extra foreign transfer for example, you can approach someone who has one and ask for it. What you do in exchange is up to you - I for, instance paid money, whereas stonecold traded a player.

From here on all my transfer slots are available for negotiation :)

Maybe you should release an overview of who has transfer slots remaining? There is one in the borne-thread. Would be a bit wrong if someone started selling transfer slots their club have actually used! :)

Maybe you should release an overview of who has transfer slots remaining? There is one in the borne-thread. Would be a bit wrong if someone started selling transfer slots their club have actually used! :)

Think I still have mine, from looks of it only Poyet has signed players for Sunderlan

Yes, Indeed!
I have a deal for a foreign transfer slot from L'pool to Hull, which naterr says he remembers but neither of you had fgn slots? Or a HG slot, which Hull would need to sign that Turkish guy. So I assume the transfer was of L'pool's sole remaining HG slot?
ClubFGNFGNLOHGFREE
Arsenal0111
Aston Villa0001
Burnley0101
Chelsea0021
Crystal Palace1121
Everton1000
Hull1000
Leicester0121
Liverpool0110
Man City0001
Man Utd0121
Newcastle1121
QPR0110
Southampton0000
Stoke0020
Sunderland1121
Swansea0000
Tottenham0101
West Brom0101
West Ham1121

IM out , not got enough time to do this and my Limerick story.

I have a deal for a foreign transfer slot from L'pool to Hull, which naterr says he remembers but neither of you had fgn slots? Or a HG slot, which Hull would need to sign that Turkish guy. So I assume the transfer was of L'pool's sole remaining HG slot?

It was a HG slot, yes!

And even though I would love to have an extra foreign slot, I used mine on Aboubakar at the start of the season, so I don't have another one at the moment. (sucks to be honest!)

Chelsea Legend looks to lead club into a new era.

1024px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

It was today announce that since current the owner of chelsea is selling the club, someone needs to step up and takeover.

It wasn't a rich multi-millionaire, Infact it was a chelsea leagend, They have announce Micheal Ballack will be the newest owner of Chelsea F.C

He released a statement onto the Official CFC Website.

"I today have completed what was a dream of mine since I left the club as a player, I have taken over Chelsea FC, I am looking to bring back the days of glory and triumph, we are Chelsea and we will be Victorious."

I have no clue about what exact formula borne was using, so I'll probably just make it first come first served.

Borne had C2C transfers go through first. Once the C2C window was closed, he then asked everyone had to submit a list of all the FGN, DOM players etc. that they wanted and then I think it was the bigger/higher team of the wanting teams that got the player. A few backup players had to be submitted also incase of missing out on the original target.

So i reckon, C2C transfer window first, then other window later. But if you want to stick with first come first served then that's fine.