bornexplorer88's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Suggestion Borne, The Foreign Transfer Window has got to Close after the Chairman to Chairman Window as it would be Helpful to 1st know which players you managed to get in the C2C Window before submitting bids for Foreign Players.
Currently Stuck in a Situation where I dont know that do I use my 1 Bid on a Specific Position or will I get a Player of the Same Position in the C2C Window...

View attachment 471247
View attachment 432520

Sky Sports Exclusive

Arsene Who?

Tonight Arsenal have confirmed to Sky Sports News that they have been taken over. This will happen with immediate effect and a statement has released explaining that more information will be made available soon.

The facts we have to hand are short. The person who has bought the majority share in the London club is Korean born, self proclaimed, business man Mr Kim Sing-Park. The source of his wealth is still unknown, however Sky Sports News reporter Jim White had the chance to meet him early today in a Sky Sports Exclusive.

Jim, 'So.... errrr... Mr.. Sing-Park? Can I start by asking you to explain who you are and what it is that you do?

Mr Sing-Park (translator), 'Hello Mr Jim White, it is nice to meet you too. You seem to know my name and I make larges amount of cash. That is all you need to know.'

Jim, '.. Ok, brilliant. As you will know, Arsenal is up there with some of the biggest clubs in the world in stature. A lot of people will see this takeover as a huge surprise. Can I ask if you have a vision to move the club forward?'

Mr Sing-Park 'Well done Jim, that is a much more appropriate question. I have been watching football now for a long time, almost 4 years. I know what is needed to make sure a team with the right backing, fanbase and players can be successful. Arsenal will be a major threat in every competition they enter this year. I expect to see us come home with every trophy apart from that... Carling???... Cup? I do not care for it.

Jim 'And how do you expect to do this Mr Sing-Park? The Champions League is seen by many to be one of the most fierce competitions in the whole of the sporting, with competition from the likes of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid just to name a few.'

Mr Sing-Park 'I have heard of a man named... Pulis....'

After this comment, Jim had the chance to ask one more question as Mr Sing-Park was heading towards the door. 'What about Arsene?!

Mr Sing-Park 'Arsene who?'

Mr Sing-Park then left the room with his 8 strong entourage with muffled laughter.

Obviously this will come as a great shock, not just to the premier league, but to the whole footballing world. Did he really mean Tony Pulis? And how will the FA react when they find out that one of their top teams is potentially out to replace their manager only hours after the newly created managerial change deadline was enforced.

Stay tuned for more information...............

469093d1389818173-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-liverpool-sig.png

First Deal For Walker

1805__7076__aspas263_51fe413d228c6082391411.jpg

In what is said to be the first deal of many for Liverpool under new man Walker is that of new signing Iago Aspas leaving the club on a season long loan in the direction of Fulham.

Sky Sports: With Aspas being new to the club why have you decided to loan him out so quick?

Walker: We can all see that he is a fantastic player, and don't get me wrong he will be a player that we will look at using in future seasons. But for now he is not a player in mine or Brendon immediate plans and so we decided that it would be best to give him some playing time at another club

Sky Sports: We're hearing there were a number of clubs interested in the player so what made you choose Fulham as the destination?

Walker: Simply put Fulham were the best club that enquired.

Sky Sports: Finally what can we expect from the club in the transfer window?

Walker: We will be busy, Brendon and I have had multiple talks with one another about possible targets and players leaving. I will be working my hardest to get these players that will make the club into Premier League challengers. In fact if any other premier league chairmen are listening the following players are available, make an offer for them if you are interested:

Jones Transfer

Enrique Transfer

Henderson Transfer

Allen Transfer

Coates Transfer

As for other players ALL are available providing the right price comes along.

Last edited:

470624-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-hull-sig.png

Hull willing to become a breeding ground for Premiership talent

Hull Chairman Tobey Mason has today announced that Hull are willing to loan in young talent from the top teams in the Premiership. Mason was speaking directly to the Chairman of the top eight teams in England and has assured clubs that if Hull agree to sign someone on loan then they will play and improve. Wages will be paid by Hull but Mason is expecting only some of the brightest talent the League to join on loan.

Sorry guys, I've had to work tonight so i will be replying to all PMs when i get home tonight. Please ensure that all you FGN transfer requests are sent in tonight... 35mins to go

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

469083d1389818040-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-crystal-palace-sig.png

470100d1300838698t-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-sky-sports-252.jpg
We are hearing from Sky Sources that Aidan Murphy has called a live press conference in the wake of the comments made by Arsenal. It is our understanding that Mr Tony Pulis will be with Murphy during the press conference to answer questions on Arsenal's interest and transfer news. Live pictures are coming into to us as we speak , and it appears that Murphy is on the phone. We will be live to this press conference within the next few minutes as the whole football world watches in intrigue and disbelief.

Live Press Conference

Q. Question for Tony, Will you be leaving Crystal Palace for Arsenal in the near future and what did you make of Arsenal's comments.

A. [Murphy] No Tony does not have to answer this question as it is clear that he is dedicated to this project and is not interested in a club without stability and loyalty.

Q. We want to hear from Tony on this. Can he confirm his desire to remain at Selhurst Park?

A. [Pulis standing staring coldly at the reporter] You're really pushing your luck aren't you? I agree with what Aidan said as I believe in this project and I actually find the Arsenal interest quite laughable as I am not interested in working for any other owner than Aidan. We have sat down and discussed our project and I am fully behind the club's philosophy.

Q. Are you angry by these comments?

A. [Murphy] Yes I was on the phone moments ago complaining to the FA about the total disrespect for our club. We believe that the Arsenal chairmen was completely out of order in going public with his interest for Tony.

Q. What ban would you like to see?

A.
[Murphy] I've contacted the head of the FA BourExplorer and it's up to him. I'm extremely angry as it is a clear sign of trying to tap up our manager while the deadline has been introduced.

Q. Okay so we are clear that Tony Pulis will NOT move to Arsenal. Any transfer news?

A.
[Pulis] Yes I discussed this with Aidan and we have drawn up a list of targets. We are close to signing two new players and hopefully they'll be in tomorrow and we will hopefully be adding to them in the coming days.

Q. Any players on the way out?

A. [Pulis] Yes me and Aidan also discussed this and we will email fellow chairmen tomorrow as to who is for sale. I would also like to receive emails from ALL managers as to which players are up to sale so we can start negotiations.

Q. Are you surprised by the interest from Arsenal Aidan?

A. Not at all. Top managers attract top clubs. Arsenal are clearly a club with great fans, top facilities, a world class stadium and players. The only place they are lacking is the unprofessional , ignorant and classless owner that runs the club like a toy. [Pulis laughing and saying] He's nearly as bad as the Cardiff owner whatever you call him..

Last edited:
Haha thats quite bit enjoyable. Dont really think Arsenal had any Interest in playing Hoofball...Enjoying the banter though. :)

469098d1389818235-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-newcastle-sig.png

Mike Ashley Sells Club;
City of Newcastle Announce a Week of Celebrations!

Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley has decided to sell Newcastle United to Scott Trowers, a multi-millionaire who won the national lottery.

Hours after purchasing the club, Trowers had an interview with Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves;

G.S:
So Scott, you've bought Newcastle United off Mike Ashley. Although the fans are delighted to see Mike go, they are concerned you haven't got any previous experiences in football. What do you want to say to the fans that question why you are now in charge of their club?

Trowers:
Well Geoff, no matter what I do, I can't be worse than Mr Ashley. Most club owner's have never been involved in football, and it hasn't hurt City or Chelsea!

G.S:
But they are multi-billionaires. You won ?40m in the Nigerian Lottery. Surely you don't have the resources to run a club of this stature?
Trowers: It's true I can't pump money into the club in the way others in the league can, but I hope to create a long-lasting business model which will gradually allow us to increase our revenue, until the point we can begin challenging for the title. I want to be honest with fans, they shouldn't expect much in terms of signings. We aim to buy young, and sell on for a profit.

G.S:
Talking about transfers, how much will be available for Pardew to spend?

Trowers:
As I've said, not alot. We don't have many funds available, but we do have a good team. We will only spend what we sell players for. We need to improve depth, and perhaps the defence, but other than that I think we are strong enough to achieve our targets this season.

G.S:
And what are those targets?

Trowers:
Top half is the minimum, but I think we could break into the top 6 or 7.

G.S:
And finally, there has been rumours Pardew's job is in danger, can you shed any light on this story.

Trowers:
We can't afford to pay out Pardew's contract even if we wanted to, but I don't see why we would want to anyway. I believe Pardew is the man to take us forward.

G.S:
That was Scott Trowers, the new owner of Newcastle United! Thanks for speaking to us!

Trowers:
Cheers Geoff!

Transfer List:
Williamson - (?4m)
Ryan Taylor (?5m)
Gosling (?2m)
Marveux (?5m)
Gutierrez (?8m)
Obertan (?6m)

P.S. Sorry for being late!

Last edited:
View attachment 471655

Manchester City Transfer/ Loan List

Jack Rodwell - Loan To Be Confirmed
James Milner - Loan To Be Confirmed

Ded Boyata - Looking To Sell
Joleon Lescott - Looking To Sell
John Guidetti - Looking To Sell
Eden Dzeko - Will Sell For Right Price
Samir Nasri - Will Sell For Right Price
Javi Garcia - P/E to be confirmed
Gael Clichy P/E to be confirmed

Im willing to listen to offers for any of the reserve and youth teams but will take something big to part with any of my other players.

View attachment 471809

View attachment 471810

We are hearing from sources within the club that West Ham are looking for a new striker for the start of the season and hoping to receive offers from other premier league clubs about, strikers they have available to sell or loan to West Ham.

West Ham - Transfer List(updated)

Joe Cole - AM L/R - 31 - FREE
Matty Taylor: LB/LW : 31 : FREE
Mladen Petric -ST - 32 : FREE
ALou Diarra - DM -31 : FREE
Stephen Henderson - GK - 25 : 1m
James collins - DC - 29 - 2m
Kevin Nolan - CM -31 - 3m
Carlton Cole - ST -29 - 1m
Modibo Maiga - ST - 25 - 3m

Will listen to offers for:
Ravel Morrison - MC/AM - 20 - Make offer!

Last edited:
469083d1389818040-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-crystal-palace-sig.png

Transfer Listed

Jimmy Kebe - Winger

Jon Williams - AMC (19) Wonderkid in the game,destined to be world class unfortunately is an AMC so doesn't suit our formation!

Barry Bannan - AMC

Dwight Gayle - ST

Yannick Bolasie - Winger

Owen Garvan - CM

Feel free to make bids for any other players and we can maybe negotiate a deal..

NOT FOR SALE FOR ANY PRICE

TONY PULIS​

View attachment 432255

Foreign Transfer Window Round up:-

This as been a busy transfer window and a lot of bids flying in for all sorts of players.

Total Figure Spent: ? 282,741,250.00

A staggering figure given the current economic climate.

Well lets get down to the confirmed deals shall we...

Transfers

I. Gundogan to Everton
M. Reus to Man United (Release Clause triggered)
J. Draxler to Arsenal
Koke to Man United
A. Griezmann to Tottenham
J. Rhodes to Fulham
L. Damaio to Hull
M. de Sciglio to Man United
A. Sandro to Man United
E. Balanta to Man United (having rejected both Swansea and Aston Villa)
T. Ince to Fulham
M. Musacchio to Arsenal
A. Knockhaert to Man United
K. Zouma to Hull
M. Salah to Liverpool
W. Hughes to Liverpool (having rejected rivals Man United, as he joins up with one of his favoured clubs)
S. Bryam to Fulham
Z. Bakkali to Liverpool
T. Horn to Arsenal (Release Clause triggered)
K. Stafylidis to Arsenal
J. Rulli ti Hull
R. Gomez to Hull
Y. Benzia to Hull
Oliver to Man United
Eldin to Stoke
D. Rugani to Fulham
M. Gomez to Fulham
Schlak to Stoke
C. Poulsen to Everton
F. Erazo to Fulham
A. Cerri to Hull
R. Dunne to Fulham
K. Ineanacho to Fulham (having rejected Swansea and Aston Villa)
J. Nekounan to Aston Villa
R. Zivkovic to Stoke
A. Nesta to Crystal Palace
G. Iancu to Aston Villa
JM. Dongou to Arsenal
D. Suarez to Swansea
R. Guarderes to Swansea
R. Kishna to Fulham
J. Garcia to Fulham (having rejected an offer from Aston Villa)

Failed Transfer:- Swansea tried to secure the services of Marco Pavlovski but he has already agreed a deal to go OFK Beograd

Loans

Eduardo Salvio arrives at Fulham from Benfica, along with Xherdia Shaqauri from Bayern Munich. They both arrive on a season long loan.

Mauro Iccardi arrives at Cyrstal Palace in hope of some first team football, he comes in again on a season long loan, from parent club, Inter.

Failed Loans:-
Alvaro Morata rejects a loan to Everton, as he is promised to be Squad Rotation at Real Madrid
Nuri Sahin already on loan at Dortmund was unable to discuss any loan with Everton casting a keen eye over his abilities.
Paco Alcacer of Valencia is considered a vital member of the team and therefore he rejects the offer to join Hull for a season.
Also, Hull attempted to attract Samuel Umititi and Ronaldhino from their respective clubs but again they have turned down the opportunity as they are again considered Key Players for their current teams.

This concludes the Foreign Transfer Round Up

Woops missed all of the foreign transfers! Who was the biggest spenders Borne? I can see Hull and Man Utd signed a fair few players, Will you be revealing how much was spent?

Where the **** did Hull get that money? Fast forward a year and they could be in administration selling these players I doubt...

Woops missed all of the foreign transfers! Who was the biggest spenders Borne? I can see Hull and Man Utd signed a fair few players, Will you be revealing how much was spent?
Total Amount SpentNumber of New SigningsAverage Cost Per Player
Arsenal ? 36,810,0005 ? 7,362,000
Aston Villa ? 506,2502 ? 253,125
Crystal Palace ? 312,5002 ? 156,250
Everton ? 48,375,0002 ? 24,187,500
Fulham ? 28,093,75012 ? 2,341,146
Hull ? 24,887,5006 ? 4,147,917
Liverpool ? 9,500,0002 ? 4,750,000
Man United ? 88,125,0008 ? 11,015,625
Stoke ? 3,162,5003 ? 1,054,167
Swansea ? 175,0002 ? 87,500
Tottenham ? 18,750,0001 ? 18,750,000

Where the **** did Hull get that money? Fast forward a year and they could be in administration selling these players I doubt...
Yes Damaio and Zouma and around 5 other players with the 1.5x wage rule alone thats going to hurt without all of the transfer fees!

Status
Not open for further replies.