Everton ? 48,375,0002 ? 24,187,500
Fulham ? 28,093,75012 ? 2,341,146
Hull ? 24,887,5006 ? 4,147,917
Liverpool ? 9,500,0002 ? 4,750,000
Man United ? 88,125,0008 ? 11,015,625
Stoke ? 3,162,5003 ? 1,054,167
Swansea ? 175,0002 ? 87,500
Tottenham ? 18,750,0001 ? 18,750,000
Thanks, Hull didnt actually spend that much then, Man Utd though thats going to hurt a little!

Haven't some of those clubs bought too many foreign players considering you are only allowed 5 with 1 loan?

24mil...I thought we had to work within our ''balance''..So I though I only had 7mil to work with...f*** me and not reading the rules properly!! haha

You can set whatever balance you want (Clearly a few clubs really stretched it) but it may come back to bite them in the backside as it seems that they have overspent just a touch.. Anyway we'll see what happens.

470624-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-hull-sig.png

Hull come under fire for massive Transfer spree

Hull City have come under fire from many of their rivals as they look to have splashed rather a lot of cash in the Transfer Market. Hull City who have recently been taken over by Fashion Billionaire Tobey Mason have certainly sent out a warning shot to their Premier League rivals by flexing their financial muscle. Fans have acted somewhat nervously to this news as if the club now fail to remain in the Premiership they could see the Tigers fall into administration.

Tobey Mason has written a statement on the clubs website explaining the logic behind the huge spending...

" Hull City are a club who can grow in this league. The Tigers have rightly returned to the league where I firmly believe they belong. If we are to survive in this tough competition we needed to sign players who are strong enough to assert the club into a strong foothold. Yes we have perhaps spent a little more than we should have but I strongly believe that we now have the squad to perform well not only in the league but both the Cup competitions. I am aware that their is plenty of speculation among other Chairman in this league but I would advise them to concentrate on their own affairs and to politely keep out of Hull City's business. We have sighned some fantastic players so far and I'm assuming their is some jealously among other chaiman "

Hull City have undisclosed all of their Transfer deals individually but have released to the world that they have spend at least ?24,000,000 this Transfer Window.

The players arriving so far are...

405941d1383760819-cut-out-faces-blackmagic10-geronimorulli.png
288951d1354964047-cut-out-faces-blackmagic10-leandrodamiao.png
85075595.png

Jeronimo Rulli -------------------- Leandro Damiao -------------------- Kurt Zouma
14037051.png
85077478.png
43094070.png

Rodrigo Gomez ---------------- Yassine Benzia ---------------------- Albero Cerri

Hull Chairman, Tobey Mason has certainly stuck to his philosophy when it comes to purchasing young talent. Kurt Zouma is a massive talent and has been watched by big European teams for a while now so this deal is a massive coup for the club. Leandro Damiao is another fantastic signing. Internacional will miss his goals and Hull will certainly be looking for him to win the club points with a great goal scoring season. Jeronimo Rulli will hopefully look to cement himself a first team place within the season but could see himself loaned out to gain experience in the English game. Rodrigo Gomez is another great signing. His stock has risen recently and he will be a key player for Hull this season. Yassine Benzia and Alberto Cerri have been touted as future stars and at Hull they now both have the World at their feet!

469093d1389818173-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-liverpool-sig.png

Walker Announces Trio
Mohamed-salah1-300x297.png

We reported would be a busy transfer window for Walker and Rodgers, and that has come true with the signing of three new players all being announced at the same time, these players are Zakaria Bakkali, Will Hughes and Mohammed Salah.

Walker seemed to be in a rush when questioned about the signings but he had this to say:

"We are delighted to have these three players at the club, Bakkali is a player with great promise being from the left wing or up top, Hughes will be tutored by Steven and I hope him to be the natural replacement when he retires, and Salah has shown his talent at Basel we can see that he is a brilliant winger and so he will provide competition for the already fantastic wide players we have at the club. Sorry to have to rush like this I have a lot of work to carry on with."

Does this rush mean that Walker was working hard to bring more players in to the club? Only time will tell

View attachment 472235

First 2 signings of the season announced

Many were expecting fireworks from "The arm" after his takeover of the club and today have announced the singing of 2 new faces.

View attachment 432108
Gabriel Iancu

Bought from Steaua Bucharest, he was the first singing this morning. A young capable winger who is equally adept at playing up front. He has been making waves at his former club and is expected to go onto big things.

and

View attachment 432107
Javad Nekounam.

Nekounam is a very experienced midfielder who has played 135 games and scored 37 goals for the Iranian national team.

We caught up with Eddie "the arm" Armavich earlier and this is what he had to say

"I am very pleased to announce these 2 signings on behalf of the club. Mr Lambert is inside working with the lads so I volunteered to speak to you and explain the transfers."

"Iancu is definitely one for the future, Paul can see great potential in him and I trust in his judgement, I have seen him play a few times and can add something extra going forward."

"Nekounam was a man I wanted to bring to this club as soon as I took over. I agree that brooding young blood is always good but they need an experienced head to help mentor them. he is a fully fledged international and the perfect man for the job."

Reporter: Do you have any plans to bring other players in?

"We haven't finished in the market just yet, we have 2 loan signings which are 90% complete and we will announce them once we have the go ahead. We also have a plan to bring in one or 2 faces from other clubs in the premiership but we are not close to making a deal just yet."

There were reports you were looking to buy J. Garcia and K. Ineanacho who went to Fulham instead, what happened there?

"Well I believe it fell through because of contract issues, I offered as much cat food and women as they could ever want but they decided they wanted "money" instead....silly people."

guvavaja.jpg

Cardiff announce new manager
quhy2ujy.jpg

Cardiff have agreed personal terms with Bilbao manager Ernesto Valverde, taking him to the welsh based club on a 2 year deal on around 40k a week.
Vincent tan said" this is clearly a positive step for our club, he's a manager who was challenging for a champions league place in the Spanish league last season and has a reputation for playing the kind of football we at Cardiff want to see."

Valverde also spoke positively about his new role saying " I relish this challenge, I can take Cardiff to the top for sure whilst playing football worthy of the fans paying to see." When questioned about transfers tan answered " Ernesto will be given a budget, we are not in any major talks to clubs about transfers right now because I want him to mould his own team rather than have players threw at him" Valverde then interrupted, adding " I have a number of players in mind and will be spending my budget of ?30 million this summer for sure" when asked about players for sale he said " I am currently evaluating the player and it may take until January before I am able to filter out deadwood as everybody deserves a chance"

Off the topic of manager tan was asked about the kit colour discussion and answered" I have decided to keep the red kit, I was unhappy about fans reaction to me recently and therefore decided that I refuse to be mugged off by the bunch of sheep*******"

Anyone interested in Jon Williams (Crystal Palace) AMC wonderkid for 8 million? PM me

Stoke City Transfers update

View attachment 472460

Stoke Chairman Gabriel Farrell has made good on his commitment to manager and fans alike to purchase affordable, young talent from Europe in three signings announced today.

View attachment 432020View attachment 432019View attachment 432018

Eldin Hadzic, 21, from Spanish side Hercules; Alex Schalk, 20, and Richairo Zivkovic, 16, from Eredivisie clubs NAC Breda and Gronigen respectively, were announced at the Brittannia Stadium earlier today. It is believed that the total figure for the three players approaches just over ?3million. While all three are relative unknowns here in the UK, they each come with a reputation above their reported value and media outlets in the players respected countries are said to be commenting on how good these signings could be.

These transfers perfectly highlight Farrell's repeated stress on the importance of improving Stoke City's aesthetic football whilst also reducing the average age of the team, with all players being young, talented, attack minded players with a certain European flair.

The flip side of this policy, however, involves a fire-sale at the club with ALL players over 30 at the club now being available as free transfers - for clubs to discuss terms individually with each player. This policy comes in as well as several squad members being put up for sale at knock-down prices. Farrell evidently hopes this will free up the wage bill enough to give him and his manager more room to manoeuvre in the transfer market in the future. With experienced premier League players such as Peter Crouch involved in the sale many other premier League managers are sure to snap up the opportunity on offer at Stoke at the moment.

Full list of players made available (and price):

Peter Crouch (free),
Thomas Sorensen (free),
Jermaine Pennant (free),
Matthew Everington (free),
Wilson Palacios (750k),
Glenn Whelan (750k),
Maurice Edu (750k).

For the kind of genuine Premier League experience being offered, at such prices, it is hard to see why clubs expecting to fight for their survival in the Premier League this season would not look to buy.

View attachment 472824
New era at Everton begins.

Everton chairman Ian Allan, alongside manager Roberto Martinez has confirmed the arrival of two new players. The first signing to be announced is experienced midfielder Christian Poulsen from Ajax. The chairman Allan has refused to announce the cost of the signing although many rumours are surrounding Ajax on whether the manager will reveal the price at the Dutch club. Some Everton fans are rumoured to be dissappointed over the signing of Poulsen due to his previous spell at Liverpool but Ian Allan dismissed these concerns:

'I am aware that Poulsen here was a former Liverpool player but he is 100% dedicated to his new club and will give all he can in order to help our club succeed.'

After a lengthy press conference discussing tactical changes with the arrival of Poulsen, the second signing was announced and upon his entrance, the room fell silent.

I. Allan - I introduce our second signing of the tranfer window, Ilkay Gundogan.

Does this signal a new era at Goodison Park? Could Gundogan and Poulsen become the driving force behind a successful season for the Toffees?​

View attachment 471906

Foreign Transfer Window Round up:-

This as been a busy transfer window and a lot of bids flying in for all sorts of players.

Total Figure Spent: ? 282,741,250.00

A staggering figure given the current economic climate.

Well lets get down to the confirmed deals shall we...

Transfers

I. Gundogan to Everton
M. Reus to Man United (Release Clause triggered)
J. Draxler to Arsenal
Koke to Man United
A. Griezmann to Tottenham
J. Rhodes to Fulham
L. Damaio to Hull
M. de Sciglio to Man United
A. Sandro to Man United
E. Balanta to Man United (having rejected both Swansea and Aston Villa)
T. Ince to Fulham
M. Musacchio to Arsenal
A. Knockhaert to Man United
K. Zouma to Hull
M. Salah to Liverpool
W. Hughes to Liverpool (having rejected rivals Man United, as he joins up with one of his favoured clubs)
S. Bryam to Fulham
Z. Bakkali to Liverpool
T. Horn to Arsenal (Release Clause triggered)
K. Stafylidis to Arsenal
J. Rulli ti Hull
R. Gomez to Hull
Y. Benzia to Hull
Oliver to Man United
Eldin to Stoke
D. Rugani to Fulham
M. Gomez to Fulham
Schlak to Stoke
C. Poulsen to Everton
F. Erazo to Fulham
A. Cerri to Hull
R. Dunne to Fulham
K. Ineanacho to Fulham (having rejected Swansea and Aston Villa)
J. Nekounan to Aston Villa
R. Zivkovic to Stoke
A. Nesta to Crystal Palace
G. Iancu to Aston Villa
JM. Dongou to Arsenal
D. Suarez to Swansea
R. Guarderes to Swansea
R. Kishna to Fulham
J. Garcia to Fulham (having rejected an offer from Aston Villa)

Failed Transfer:- Swansea tried to secure the services of Marco Pavlovski but he has already agreed a deal to go OFK Beograd

Loans

Eduardo Salvio arrives at Fulham from Benfica, along with Xherdia Shaqauri from Bayern Munich. They both arrive on a season long loan.

Mauro Iccardi arrives at Cyrstal Palace in hope of some first team football, he comes in again on a season long loan, from parent club, Inter.

Failed Loans:-
Alvaro Morata rejects a loan to Everton, as he is promised to be Squad Rotation at Real Madrid
Nuri Sahin already on loan at Dortmund was unable to discuss any loan with Everton casting a keen eye over his abilities.
Paco Alcacer of Valencia is considered a vital member of the team and therefore he rejects the offer to join Hull for a season.
Also, Hull attempted to attract Samuel Umititi and Ronaldhino from their respective clubs but again they have turned down the opportunity as they are again considered Key Players for their current teams.

This concludes the Foreign Transfer Round Up

Regards FA Chairman
Bornexplorer

From the above Table,
Man Utd have signed 7 Players namely Reus, Koke, De Sciglio, A.Sandro, Balanta and Knockaert.
And by the Values applying the individual rules, the Total Value of the Players signed come to 70.1m. But in the Transfer Table shown on the Next Page, the Amt is 88m on 8 Players.

Here"s the Breakdown
Marco Reus - 29.5m
Koke - 12.75m
Alex Sandro - 8.75m (3.5m * 2.5 times)
Eder Balanta - 8.5m (3.4m * 2.5 times)
De Sciglio - 9m (3.6m * 2.5 times)
Knockaert - 6.4m (3.2m * 2 times)
Oliver - 1.6m (800k * 2 times) [havnt appeared for his country nor played 10 times for the senior side]
Total comes upto 70.1m

So can you make the changes accordingly?

Last edited:
View attachment 471182

Man Utd Transfer List Updated Transfer List with Less Prices

Players Available for Transfer
Anders Lindegaard - 3m
Ben Amos - 1m
Rio Ferdinand - 2m
Patrice Evra - 7m
Alexander Buttner - 4m
Fabio - 6m
Anderson - 8m
Tom Cleverley - 17m
Nani - 25m
Antonio Valencia - 15m
Ashley Young - 12m
Javier Hernandez - 22m
Federico Macheda - 2m

Players available for Loan

Jesse Lingard
Michael Keane
Federico Macheda
Will Keane
Sam Johnstone
Tom Thorpe​

View attachment 472870

Chelsea Announce transfer list

Chelsea have today announced a small list of players available for transfer away from the club. These players have been dubbed surplus to requirements and are now allowed to leave.

Those players are

Samuel Eto'o - ?5m (could do a deal on wages if you want him)
Demba Ba - ?11m
Frank Lampard - ?1m (cut rice deal due to wages)

Most players seem to have a price at Chelsea and the general theme is that they are going cheap, what is the Scot up to? Either way this should entice some EPL Chairmen to make contact with Tillie over some possible business. Watch this space.........

469083d1389818040-bornexplorer88s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2014-edition-crystal-palace-sig.png

Alessandro-Nesta-Long-Hairstyles-Image.jpg
icard-barca.jpg

Jubilant scenes outside Crystal Palace's training ground after Alessandro Nesta one of the world's all time great defenders signs for the club. Pulis is said to be delighted by Murphy's masterstroke and is interested in up to 7 more players. Pulis had this to say outside the training ground , '' I can't say how happy I am with Aidan after signing Alessandro, he is one of the greatest defenders ever and is going to add vital experience to our squad,''

Hours later Palace fans were treated with another new signing this time a season long loan deal for one of Europe's brightest stars, Inter Milan's Mauro Icardi. The Argentine striker formerly of Barcelona (20) will add firepower to Pulis' squad which is surely essential for any side hoping to stay in the Premier League. When quizzed on this deal Murphy said, '' He is a young lad and will hopefully score some goals.'' Even more exciting for Palace fans is what Murphy says next, ''We are close to signing 7 more players but nothing is done at this stage, we are also ensuring that we are financially stable at the same time unlike some other clubs.''

Transfer Listed

Jimmy Kebe (free)
Barry Bannan
(2m)
Jon Williams
(6m)
Owen Garvan
(free)
Yannick Bolasie
(1m)

View attachment 472915

Arsenal Update

Today new controversial Arsenal chairman Mr Kim Sing-Park has been speaking with Geoff Shreeves about the most recent transfer dealings that have seen Arsenal secure no less than 5 new names.

Geoff 'Good afternoon Mr Sing Park, I can see that you seem to have had an instant impact at the club you have only recently bought. Would you mind running through the players signed and what they will bring to the squad.

Sing Park 'Good afternoon. Yes we decided not to hold back and delve straight into the market. I am very excited to introduce 5 extremely talented players into the squad.

Julian (Draxler) is what most people see as the marquee signing. The young German already looks to be a world beater and will fit in perfectly with the rest of the squad.

Timo (Horn) is an young goalkeeper from Germany I have had my eye on for a while now. Only 20 and I expect him to be a first team regular sooner rather than later.

Mateo (Musacchio) another young player with a good pedigree. 23 years old with over 120 senior games under his belt.

Kostas (Stafylidis), 19 years old with the promise to be one of the best left backs in the world.

And Finally dubbed the new Lionel Messi by some and the next Eto'o by others. Jean-Marie Dongou has the potential to make a huge impact over the next few years and his signing is one I am extremely happy about.'

Status
Not open for further replies.