bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

We (Norwich) have got Ferdinand Wooton Myachi and soon to announce another huge signing

And still haven't spent a penny :D

But Im looking at different players (not in the Prem)

We (The Villa) starting too splash a bit of cash and judging from last night we need it. Plus like sparky im looking at a few non PL targets that I can hopefully bring in at end of week

^^ I'm concerned now! Don't have much money to pay lol!

Just keep away from MY signings and we'll be good, plus you already had a helping hand of Man Utd while I had start handicapped taking over 2 days after you all started wheeling n dealing lol

TO ALL I STILL NEED CONFIRMATION FOR THESE SIGNINGS LISTED BELOW, CAN BOTH CHAIRMANS PLEASE LIKE IF ALL DETAILS ARE CORRECT, OR QUOTE IF THEY ARE INCORRECT

[TABLE="width: 395"]
[TR]
[TD]PLYAER[/TD]
[TD]WAGE CONT[/TD]
[TD]FEE[/TD]
[TD]IN[/TD]
[TD]OUT[/TD]
[TD]DETAILS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Simeon Jackson[/TD]
[TD]time1.25[/TD]
[TD]2500000[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[TD]NEED CONFIRMATION FROM NORWICH[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]George Francomb[/TD]
[TD]1000[/TD]
[TD]loan fee 200k[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iago Falque[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]loan[/TD]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]Spurs[/TD]
[TD]need spurs confirmation[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Ive another signing to reveal now, have a look at the story thread, some more bargain hunting ;)

ive about 5 targets, but i cant pay them huge amounts so basically my only hope is that no one else wants them :(

TO ALL I STILL NEED CONFIRMATION FOR THESE SIGNINGS LISTED BELOW, CAN BOTH CHAIRMANS PLEASE LIKE IF ALL DETAILS ARE CORRECT, OR QUOTE IF THEY ARE INCORRECT

[TR]
[TD]PLYAER[/TD]
[TD]WAGE CONT[/TD]
[TD]FEE[/TD]
[TD]IN[/TD]
[TD]OUT[/TD]
[TD]DETAILS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Simeon Jackson[/TD]
[TD]time1.25[/TD]
[TD]2500000[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]George Francomb[/TD]
[TD]1000[/TD]
[TD]loan fee 200k[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iago Falque[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]loan[/TD]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]Spurs[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Yeah thats correct, sorry i couldnt like it for some reason!

Just to say that if anyone wants to take Darren Fletcher on loan until 1st Jan I will be considering options at the moment...

So let me get some things straight regarding the upcoming foreign transfer window...
The rules regarding transfer fees (2.5x current value) and wages (dependant on projected league finish) are the bare minimum that you can offer, but if you think you are going to face competition for the player, then you should increase your transfer offer and wage offer? That way the team that offers the highest transfer fee gets the player and if there are two or more identical offers, then the team that offers the most wages wins out? Am I correct in my current understanding of the rules?

So let me get some things straight regarding the upcoming foreign transfer window...
The rules regarding transfer fees (2.5x current value) and wages (dependant on projected league finish) are the bare minimum that you can offer, but if you think you are going to face competition for the player, then you should increase your transfer offer and wage offer? That way the team that offers the highest transfer fee gets the player and if there are two or more identical offers, then the team that offers the most wages wins out? Am I correct in my current understanding of the rules?

No, it's whoever offers the highest wage fee. Transfer fee's are all standard. At least that's what I was told and I think that would be fairer tbh

Just to say that unless I get a better loan offer by tommorow then I'll be sending Darren Fletcher on loan to Norwich

[TR]
[TD]PLYAER[/TD]
[TD]WAGE CONT[/TD]
[TD]FEE[/TD]
[TD]IN[/TD]
[TD]OUT[/TD]
[TD]DETAILS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Simeon Jackson[/TD]
[TD]time1.25[/TD]
[TD]2500000[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]George Francomb[/TD]
[TD]1000[/TD]
[TD]loan fee 200k[/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Iago Falque[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]loan[/TD]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]Spurs[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
All of these can be announced now...

Not in game he isn't
I just loaded up the save game that Bornexplorer88 uploaded and it says that he is out 12 to 13 months. Am I missing something?
Because if he is healthy then I will probably make an offer.

I just loaded up the save game that Bornexplorer88 uploaded and it says that he is out 12 to 13 months. Am I missing something?
Because if he is healthy then I will probably make an offer.
I have added Fletchers illness/injury into my database, just depends what version he is using

remember whatever transfer has happened up to 19th jan will be included so Ba, Sturridge ETC

Just checked myself, he's out for 14 months so I'll withdraw that offer, will see if Norwich is still interested LOL!

Back