bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

I think he wants you to send all non-epl transfers to him in one pm when the window opens. Which I think is at the end of this week. (I think he mixed up his dates on the previous post)
EDIT: he has fixed the dates on his post
ALSO EMAIL YOUR OFFERS PLEASE MAKES THINGS EASIER - MORE CHARACTERS ALLOWED AND DEFINATELY NO RESTRICTIONS ON INBOX

Sent transfer targets to your e-mail account - could you check to make sure you have received them mate, Thanks

Right guys,

Aston Villa
Everton

Are available...

Please reply with quote stating what team you want and read the rule on the opening post....

If you haven't seen a Chairman Game before, there is the link to the Game so far and the rules should explain most things

Current Story Thread - CLICK HERE

Transfer Windows - CLICK HERE
Rules - CLICK HERE

Right guys,

Aston Villa
Everton

Are available...

Please reply with quote stating what team you want and read the rule on the opening post....

If you haven't seen a Chairman Game before, there is the link to the Game so far and the rules should explain most things

Current Story Thread - CLICK HERE

Transfer Windows - CLICK HERE
Rules - CLICK HERE

Everton please

Everton please

Done send me over your budgets for the manager to spend... and do you want to stick with Moyes etc via PM... read the thread and there will be a template to follow and then start negotiating for players with other chairmens etc.

Everything that is posted on the story forum needs to be ok'd by me, other than rumours you want to post and also press responses to other Chairman don't require my ok

Also need a Chairman name...

As tobey has just beat me too Everton (git) il take Villa chairman name is Scott Lochrie

unless tobey doesnt confirm and il jump his grave quickly and take them lol

As tobey has just beat me too Everton (git) il take Villa chairman name is Scott Lochrie

unless tobey doesnt confirm and il jump his grave quickly and take them lol

Please read the rules (new members) and then fill in the template and send me over your club details...

Budgets etc. (these are for your manager to spend) You as CHairman spend money straight out of the club bank balance

Norwich have now got Ferdinand, Wooton, Macheda and Myaichi, surely they'll stay up now under Martinez?

Do we send our targets when window opens? I'm struggling to understand a lot at the moment.

Norwich have now got Ferdinand, Wooton, Macheda and Myaichi, surely they'll stay up now under Martinez?

Thanks MadRo, the best thing is they are all loans, so I dont have to pay transfers, or any of their wages... not finished yet ;)

Im quietly confident about Tottenham

Berba and Carrick to an already impressive squad

Did want another certain player but was told no, even his back up signing i targeted was told no!

I think United are going to be very interesting this year... the manager is picking some very interesting transfers, with Ferdinand leaving to us (Norwich) and bringing in Schneiderlein, Livermore and Lampard, while selling Carrick.

It's also strange that Liverpool have traded Reina for Krul...

West Brom will do really well this season I think with both Rodwell and Nastalic coming in! ;)

For a thirty year old, £8.5m and Livermore was a good deal, in a previous Southampton save Schneiderlin was fantastic and I'm a fan of Lampard, liked Ferdinand but felt sorry for Norwich and I also wanted to give Jones, Smalling and Evans playing time

Lol thanks for feeling sorry for us :p got a very good team now, negotiating another transfer

Wish he felt sorry for us, look at how bad we are just lost too Bradford in RL, god help me lol

These teams so far haven'e spent or made a penny during this window so far...

Are these tight or just managing there money wisely??? hmmmm

Aston Villa
Norwich
QPR
Sunderland
WestBrom
Wigan

These teams so far haven'e spent or made a penny during this window so far...

Are these tight or just managing there money wisely??? hmmmm

Aston Villa
Norwich
QPR
Sunderland
WestBrom
Wigan
Haha I'm about to spend a little bit. Hoping for some better value in the non-epl window though. I'm also very curious as to who my newly appointed manager signs.

Back