bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

These teams so far haven'e spent or made a penny during this window so far...

Are these tight or just managing there money wisely??? hmmmm

Aston Villa
Norwich
QPR
Sunderland
WestBrom
Wigan

5m won't get me any epl players, ermmm, maybe Shola Ameobi. ;) Going to try my luck with the foreigners.

Chairman to Chairman Transfers Deadline
midnight, Saturday 26th Jan

Non-EPL transfers (including free transfers)

Sunday 27th Jan @ 17:00 to Wednesday 30th Jan @ midnight

Non-EPL loans
These will be done after the above transfer window, to give chairman a chance to snap up a loan signing if they miss out on their transfer targets... no future fees!!! and no loan fees, just pay wages in full.
ONCE ALL TRANSFERS ARE COMPLETED AND I HAVE UPDATED THE DB, WE WILL OFFER MANAGERS THE CHANCE TO UPDATE BUDGETS AND ALSO UPGRADE FACILITIES IF THEY CHOOSE TO (see below for pricing)

Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:
£2,500,000 for a minor improvement (10% increase) to your youth system.
£3,000,000 for a minor improvement (10% increase) to your training facilities.
Stadium upgrades will not be considered in the first season, I will revisit this after the first season.

You can double up if you want 20% increase but it will cost you!!

SILENT AUCTION
PLEASE SEND YOUR OFFERS VIA EMAIL
[email protected]

To explain how the silent auction will work:-
Firstly:

Template:-

Transfer Type:
Player Name:
Current Club:
Your Club:
Wage (offer):
Release Clause:
Priority: 1/2/3/4/5 etc

So how this template works,
Transfer Type refers to the rules/restrictions (eg. Transfers from clubs in your nation(below EPL); or Free signings; [see below for restrictions and types])
Wage (offer) is if two or more chairman are after the same player, it will be decided by who offers the most money(sorry but its the easiest way) also a transfer overrides a loan bid, so if one chairman makes a loan offer and the other makes a transfer offer the chairman who offers the player a transfer gets him ahead of the loan offer.
Please mention if the player has a release clause to help me process the transfer
Priority, this is if you are outbid on one player you have a chance of snapping up another in his stead.

Secondly,
Remember your restrictions!!
Transfers from clubs in your nation(below EPL) = 5 players per season
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January
Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
Free signings - 3 per season
Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

Finally,
Please send all your transfer targets on one email please...

Good luck all

I will post the winning bids on here once I have sorted them all out and you can post your press conferences in the story thread

DONT FORGET GUYS I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY TRANSFERS THAT ARE SENT AFTER THE DEADLINES, WHETHER IT'S A CHAIRMAN TO CHAIRMAN>>>> OR A NON_EPL TRANS

Stoke Swoop For Arshavin

Stoke have signed Andrey Arshavin from Arsenal for a fee of £2m

In case there's any confusion, TRANSFER DEADLINE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Confirmed by Borne, if you dont believe me check the story forum)

DONT FORGET GUYS I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY TRANSFERS THAT ARE SENT AFTER THE DEADLINES, WHETHER IT'S A CHAIRMAN TO CHAIRMAN>>>> OR A NON_EPL TRANS

What or happens exactly in the non-epl deadline? I don't get it. Do you confirm deals all at once that only one person is bidding on, or do you wait 'til the end of the day to get all the bids?
When there is an auction, do you tell everybody first there is going to be an auction, or do you just do it then announce who won?

Are they inactive? Cause if they are, I know someone who would love to join this!

QPR are taken, he is on holiday until tomorrow, I have been advised, and he has intrusted me with his login, as no-one has sent him a msg for transfers I assume everyone is ok for QPR players

What or happens exactly in the non-epl deadline? I don't get it. Do you confirm deals all at once that only one person is bidding on, or do you wait 'til the end of the day to get all the bids?
When there is an auction, do you tell everybody first there is going to be an auction, or do you just do it then announce who won?
Hi Scotty,
As you are all sending over your wage offers... at the end of the window I will announce all the transfers (winning bids), and as promised if you are the only bidder of said player you only pay the wage stated in the rules, meaning your wage offer has to be equal to or greater than that of the rules...

You are automatically in the auction from the off... but you don't know who is bidding on who... to be fair to all I entered my bids into the spreadsheet when I announced the rules, and I have not changed/ and will not be changing any of my bids...

Just an idea....
Why not have "waves" of the non-epl transfers. E.g. Tomorrow you announce who got the players that have already been bid for. Then before Wednesday, people who have not used all their maximum number of foreign transfers can bid for different players which have not been bought? That way anybody who hasn't managed to get players they need, have another chance at other players? :)

Just an idea....
Why not have "waves" of the non-epl transfers. E.g. Tomorrow you announce who got the players that have already been bid for. Then before Wednesday, people who have not used all their maximum number of foreign transfers can bid for different players which have not been bought? That way anybody who hasn't managed to get players they need, have another chance at other players? :)

I am going to a wildcard transfer I think where you can buy one more player and there will be a nice added perk to this transfer.

DEADLINE IN 14HOURS (ISH) MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY (GMT TIME)

Still haven't received bids from:-
[TABLE="width: 95"]
[TR]
[TD]Man U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]