Brendan Rodgers re-creating the Liverpool dynasty

Improve your grammar mate and it'll be a great story but other then that good work. Not a big 'Pool fan IRL but this looks interesting.

Improve your grammar mate and it'll be a great story but other then that good work. Not a big 'Pool fan IRL but this looks interesting.

ok will try to mate, hope you carry on reading this story

cheers mate, glad that a liverpool fan like yourself is enjoying this

Very much so! I myself am very excited we appointed Rodgers as manager and I can't wait to see the team he turns us into in real life. So it's great to see a story involving this!

Very much so! I myself am very excited we appointed Rodgers as manager and I can't wait to see the team he turns us into in real life. So it's great to see a story involving this!

aha, glad you can relate to this

dont go for seydou keita..
instead look for a player named Lucas Andersen
he must be with AaB, dennmark
He was a potential key player when i signed him with liverpool

dont go for seydou keita..
instead look for a player named Lucas Andersen
he must be with AaB, dennmark
He was a potential key player when i signed him with liverpool

it's all good i haven't, i have got another defensive midfielder instead.

will have a look at Lucas Andersen and may well sign him

Dempsey Arrives On Merseyside For Medical:

Sky Sources understand that Clint Dempsey has arrived at Liverpool Training ground for a medical before he puts pen to paper on 3-year deal with the club after the parties decided upon a fee. There has yet been no press release from Liverpool,

clint-dempsey-image-2-35229898.jpg

p.s. will be another update later as this was a quick one before i go out​

Last edited:
Maxi Rodriquez leaves Liverpool to join Benfica
tumblr_m3q3fv05bw1qbyxj9o1_500.jpg
Benfica have announced the signing of Maxi Rodriquez from Liverpool. The Argentine winger has signed a 3-year-contract with the Portuguese giants, the club confirmed on their official twitter account. The fee is thought to be around the £4 million mark.

The 31-year-old, who moved to Anfield in 2010 from Athletico Madrid,found first team starts last season under Kenny Dalglish hard to come by, and after being told by new boss Brendan Rodgers, that he is no longer wanted and was keen for a move
away.

Rodriquez,who had just one year remaining on his contract, had been expected toleave Anfield this summer. He claimed a few days ago that he had attracted interest from a host of European clubs and was strongly linked with a move to Hamburg as well as a possible return to Athletico Madrid.

He opted for a move to Benfica though, possibly attracted by the prospect of Champions League football next season. Maxi Rodriquez leaves Liverpool having won one trophy in his two and a half years on Merseyside, the Carling Cup last season, the penalty shoot-out win against Cardiff.

Last edited:
Just to say that Jonjo Shelvey got PFA's Player of the Year runner up in my first season.

Good story & good writing.

Just to say that Jonjo Shelvey got PFA's Player of the Year runner up in my first season.

Good story & good writing.

really? was going to send him on loan to a Premier League team, but may re-consider now.

cheers mate

Very good story, will be following despite being an EFC fan, just a suggestion, have you thought about Gylfi Siggurdsson for another midfield player, as on my liverpool save he got 12 assists in just 22 starts. Also, for a winger have a look at Iker Munain of Bilbao, only 19, bags of potential, operates best at left wing, which in my opinion is where Liverpool are weakest (Downing, etc.). Just some suggestions, again I'll be following :D