Brobs17 Pass 'N' Move Tactic 11.3.... Lets the weak teams have a very good chance!

Brobs17

Reaction score
And lets the big teams simply dominate!

Hi guys, I have created a tactic on the 11.3 update to superb effect.

I have recently started a save with Eastleigh in the Blue Square Bet South and I have two straight promotions to my name to date.4

In the first season, Eastleigh (predicted 11th) came 2nd, as a very poor start to the campaign (tinkering around trying to find a tactic) cost me, however i was only 2 points off top and in the latter part I was simply dominant after I created a tactic which is a very, very good one I walked the play-offs. As you will see Eastleigh are quite really a mid-table club in this division, and it shows that they need a very good tactic to get them anywhere in the world of football and that is what I have created....

Second season. Predicted 24th (bottom). 'Attempt to avoid relegation'. Season Finish: 1st. Yes thats right FIRST. After again, a not quite so good start (as again I was tinkering) I created this very, very good tactic, and beat the likes of Gateshead, Crawley, Huddesfield (IN LEAGUE1 4-1!!!) and setting up a tie against Birmingham in the FA Cup 3rd round, and losing away 4-1... yes only 4-1 to a premiership team, with a team who are really 6 leagues apart. The only reason I lost in the around the FA trophy period was due to tinkering.

In my third season, I lost in the play-off final, missing out on a third succesive promotion.

I have just finished my forth season, and highlights include getting to the FA Cup fifth round and losing to Birmingham 2-1 away. I also gained promotion to league 1 coming second in the league.

Remember guys this is EASTLEIGH TOWN of the Blue Square South, it should not be underestimated what this tactic has done for me. Transfer are few and hard to come by and my players are no way at the standard of the league's that I am in.

NOTE: (As I know you lot are fussy)

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
I do not do any match preparation.
I would also recommended Wolfberg's team talks if you do not want to leave it to your assistant.

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out, I usually check these 4 stats when I look for a goalie for small teams.
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique are the most important for these two
For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

Remember, this is for 11.3.. I have no idea how it works for other updates.

My latest result against Bury is why the screenshot is there.

..Playing with eastleigh in league 2 is like playing with blackpool in the semi-finals of the champions league so it shows how effective it is!

Give it 4 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

The screenshot against huddlesfield was when i was in the Blue square premiership beating a top 4 league 1 side 4-1... The ipswich was in my current season beating a championship side 3-2.. and the west brom was also my current season only losing 3-2 undeservedly to a premiership side.

NOTE: Corner's are now defended better so re-download if you have already downloaded.

Be great if people could test this tactic out with their team on the 11.3 update and let me know how it gets on!

I have just started a new blackpool save with the tactic, SIGNING NO PLAYERS, I am currently 6th with 11 games played! Beating Man United 3-1 as a main highlight.. proving it does give a very good chance for weaker sides to progress.

BROBS17 PASS 'N' MOVE ULTIMATE.

I have created an update to my original tactic which I believe is atleast 3 times as good. It generates LOTS whilst being defensively sound... even with smaller clubs!

Everything required is in the original post.

What have I done to this tactic?
First off, you may think what I have done required not much work, but it took me nearly 2 days to come up with this update!

I have unticked the middle striker to hold up the ball.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

I have also changed the central 2 midfielders to sometimes run forward instead of often.

If you want to have a look at the success of this tactic go to page 2 of the post! Where you can see an un-transferied (made up word Lol) beat teams including man utd convincingly. I have currently just started a save with West Ham (again with no transfers) and I am top after 10 games, beating Arsenal and Liverpool.

Let me know how you guys get on, I have every confidence it will work for you but again give it 3-4 games for your players to get used to the tactic! And stick with it if times get tough... but I don't think they ever will with this tactic.

Guys also do not put any players into the target man/playmaker area! Just Plug and play the tactic! The players automatically know where the target man/playmakers are.

If my team goes down to 10 men= Take the left-sides central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

(The West Ham/Sunderland Screenshots Is the Updated 'Ultimate' Version in action. I did not sign any players whilst playing with West Ham or Sunderland)
I am proudly and very excited to present Brobs17 Pass 'n' Move Ultimate to you...

Last edited:
Very very good tactic, certainly one of the best for 11.3 so far.

HI Brobs,

I managed to gain promotion with the Devasto Tactic pack with Weston-super-Mare, but have conceded 50 goals in 20 games with the tactic in the BS Premier. I'm going to give this one a go and see what happens, will let you know how I go.

PS. Great result against Bury, they thrashed me 5-2 in the FA Cup.

What do you mean: No match preparation as it is a Classic Tactic ?
classic tactics can use match preparations. Personally I always use "team blends" as it helps boost morale of my team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very good tactic, certainly one of the best for 11.3 so far.

Thank you mate! :D

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

HI Brobs,

I managed to gain promotion with the Devasto Tactic pack with Weston-super-Mare, but have conceded 50 goals in 20 games with the tactic in the BS Premier. I'm going to give this one a go and see what happens, will let you know how I go.

PS. Great result against Bury, they thrashed me 5-2 in the FA Cup.

Thane buddy... You should be pushing the top with this tactic, let me know how it gets on!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

What do you mean: No match preparation as it is a Classic Tactic ?
classic tactics can use match preparations. Personally I always use "team blends" as it helps boost morale of my team.

UM I haven't seen any type of math prep come up on my fm.. I thought that was due to being a classic.. Anyway there is no match preparation as it tinkers the way the way the tactic should be played

UM I haven't seen any type of math prep come up on my fm.. I thought that was due to being a classic.. Anyway there is no match preparation as it tinkers the way the way the tactic should be played

You are completly wrong, mate. With both, classic and creator tactis you can use match preparation. Maybe u have assigned this to your assman.

Maybe you are refering to in-game shouts not match prep? because the match prep is there for classic tactics aswell, no difference.

Maybe you are refering to in-game shouts not match prep? because the match prep is there for classic tactics aswell, no difference.

Yeah that was it Lol sorry guys... but I do not do any match preparation also.

I lost in the play-off final in my third season, missing out on 3 sucessive promotions... however this is my forth season and I am currently top of League 2! I also just beat Leciester in the FA cup 2-1.

I have also uploaded a sheet of what my assistant manager does.. and as you can see he does not handle match preparation, so do not do it when using my tactic.

I recomend using Team Blend Till Fluid then defensive Postioning. Very good tactic Played 10 with my eastwood save Won 9 Lost 1. That loss was 5-1 though but i did have my best players out injured, thanks again for this wonderfull lower league tactic. Ill update you on my Eastwood save as i try and get them to the Prem.

Mark.

I recomend using Team Blend Till Fluid then defensive Postioning. Very good tactic Played 10 with my eastwood save Won 9 Lost 1. That loss was 5-1 though but i did have my best players out injured, thanks again for this wonderfull lower league tactic. Ill update you on my Eastwood save as i try and get them to the Prem.

Mark.

Not just for lower league buddy, but thanks! Can be used to the worst to the best teams! Obviously if you have very good players then this tactic is going to be superb!

Thx for a great tactic. I started with a 2 div Norwegian side and used the Ghost tactic witch took me to the top division. Now my team is very bad compared to the other teams in the league. Really hard to get good players atm. Barely avoided relegation 3 seasons in a row. Tried quite a few different tactics, but no one was any better the the one i used. Then a found this one and i am fighting for a top 4 spot now even though i swapped to this 1/3 into the season.

Download link doesn't work ;<

Its at the bottom of the post... can you not see it?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Thx for a great tactic. I started with a 2 div Norwegian side and used the Ghost tactic witch took me to the top division. Now my team is very bad compared to the other teams in the league. Really hard to get good players atm. Barely avoided relegation 3 seasons in a row. Tried quite a few different tactics, but no one was any better the the one i used. Then a found this one and i am fighting for a top 4 spot now even though i swapped to this 1/3 into the season.

Great to here mate! Glad to be of service! I really rate this tactic... as high as mr hough's 10.3 tactic, its that good!

Im halfway through my season, and its not working that great now at all im affraid

Im halfway through my season, and its not working that great now at all im affraid

Stick with it mate... your players maybe tired, dont forget to rotate and play worse players even if they are worse players.. they will perform better! It shows it does work because you won 9 out of 10!

am going to give your tatic ago later

am going to try it with my Darlington save

After going from 17th to 5th with this tactic, made the playoff final, just lost 2-0 to Wrexham....GUTTED

Thanks for the tactic, works great.....just wish I could have finished the job.

Guys just started a blackpool save to show this tactic works.. and with NO signing here is the start to the season.

Am in Premiership with Exeter, started this tactic when I was 11 games in, languishing in the relegation zone with a solitary win to my name. Have played 10 games since:
Game 1 - Lost 3-0 away to Man City, with 4 shots for and 17 against, although did have 52% possession.
Game 2 - Beat Sunderland 4-2 at home, with 8 shots for and 11 against, this time had 58% possession.
Game 3 - Drew 1-1 at home to Fulham, with 11 shots for and 10 against, had 60% possession.
Game 4 - Drew 0-0 away to West Ham, with 11 shots for and 14 against, this time with 48% possession.
Game 5 - Drew 0-0 at home to Chelsea, was dominated the entire match but did not concede.
Game 6 - Beat Spurs 3-1 at home.
Game 7 - Lost 2-1 away to Blackburn.
Game 8 - Drew 0-0 at home to Everton, drab match.
Game 9 - Lost 4-2 away to Villa, was 3-0 down, brought it back to 3-2 then they scored in the 87th minute.
Game 10 - Drew 1-1 with Plymouth in an FA Cup Third Round match, who are down in League 1.

So record with this tactic stands as P10 W2 D5 L3 F12 A14.

Seems to be working better than the tactics I had tried, but jury still out on overall success of it.
Do you recommend making no tactical changes at all during the match, if for example leading 1-0 against a better team with 5 minutes to go?