Brobs17 Pass 'N' Move Tactic 11.3.... Lets the weak teams have a very good chance!

Guys its OUT!

Download it and try it out for me! (Its on the main post below the original 'Blue' Tactic)

Let me know how you guys get on, I have every confidence it will work for you but again give it 3-4 games for your players to get used to the tactic! And stick with it if times get tough... but I don't think they ever will with this tactic.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

Have fun!

(An attachment is also on this post)

Last edited:
i still think that needs sorting to be fair

I like to play the game as SIMPLE as possible, without external influences influencing my players.

It is why I play classic tactics instead of the match engine... because touch line shouts would influence my players decision. I like my players to know my tactic inside out, concentrating on the tactic as a whole instead of specifically set-pieces or defensive positioning for example.

Brobs, do you drag and drop your target men/playmakers?

You said you've checked the box, but am I supposed to give that role to someone specifically?

Brobs, do you drag and drop your target men/playmakers?

You said you've checked the box, but am I supposed to give that role to someone specifically?
Just wanted to ask the same:'(

Sorry guys you do not put any players into the target man, playmaker area! Just Plug and play it!

What you is tactic playmaker ? PC? 11.3 Ultimate and Targetman? CF ?

Last edited:
trying wiv birmingham, played 11 games lost 10 draw 1, im out playing teams but getting beat an i cant seem to score

have you made some signings?

Nope none mate!

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

trying wiv birmingham, played 11 games lost 10 draw 1, im out playing teams but getting beat an i cant seem to score

With the new tactic?

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

What you is tactic playmaker ? PC? 11.3 Ultimate and Targetman? CF ?

It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man.