Brobs17 Pass 'N' Move Tactic 11.3.... Lets the weak teams have a very good chance!

Guys started a new Blackpool save after 11 games in i'm 6th having signed ZERO players. And I just recorded a 3-1 victory over man utd with blackpool! You have to have a VERY good tactic if you want to keep Blackpool up let-a-lone push for europe! Here are the screenshots!

After going from 17th to 5th with this tactic, made the playoff final, just lost 2-0 to Wrexham....GUTTED

Thanks for the tactic, works great.....just wish I could have finished the job.

No problem mate, glad its working so well for you!
Aw man thats GUTTING! Know the feeling....stick with tactic into the new season, you should be pushing for automatic or top of the league!

Think im going to try Blackpool, Have u decided what match prep you should use

Am in Premiership with Exeter, started this tactic when I was 11 games in, languishing in the relegation zone with a solitary win to my name. Have played 10 games since:
Game 1 - Lost 3-0 away to Man City, with 4 shots for and 17 against, although did have 52% possession.
Game 2 - Beat Sunderland 4-2 at home, with 8 shots for and 11 against, this time had 58% possession.
Game 3 - Drew 1-1 at home to Fulham, with 11 shots for and 10 against, had 60% possession.
Game 4 - Drew 0-0 away to West Ham, with 11 shots for and 14 against, this time with 48% possession.
Game 5 - Drew 0-0 at home to Chelsea, was dominated the entire match but did not concede.
Game 6 - Beat Spurs 3-1 at home.
Game 7 - Lost 2-1 away to Blackburn.
Game 8 - Drew 0-0 at home to Everton, drab match.
Game 9 - Lost 4-2 away to Villa, was 3-0 down, brought it back to 3-2 then they scored in the 87th minute.
Game 10 - Drew 1-1 with Plymouth in an FA Cup Third Round match, who are down in League 1.

So record with this tactic stands as P10 W2 D5 L3 F12 A14.

Seems to be working better than the tactics I had tried, but jury still out on overall success of it.
Do you recommend making no tactical changes at all during the match, if for example leading 1-0 against a better team with 5 minutes to go?

Well personally I do not.... i always found that i often conceded and then got P***ed off Lol... So i wouldn't recommend it! Yeah it seems like the tactic is working well for your standard of team... stick with it results will pick up, the more you use it the better the tactic gets.. just don't edit it!

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Think im going to try Blackpool, Have u decided what match prep you should use

Mark I looked at my match preparation and it was selected on None. So do not do match prep.

Everything was going along smoothly, top of the table, scoring freely etc. Last 9 games I've won 1, lost 6, drawn 2, and only scored 3 goals.

Been knocked out of the FA Cup, FA Trophy (by a side a league lower).....I really have no idea what is going on.

EDIT: Seems like that little blip may have passed......anyone have any ideas on what to do during a slump? Morale was really low.

Last edited:
Try to set a team blending in match preparation on max. This may help boost your player's morale.
Anyway, very good tactic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything was going along smoothly, top of the table, scoring freely etc. Last 9 games I've won 1, lost 6, drawn 2, and only scored 3 goals.

Been knocked out of the FA Cup, FA Trophy (by a side a league lower).....I really have no idea what is going on.

EDIT: Seems like that little blip may have passed......anyone have any ideas on what to do during a slump? Morale was really low.

Think I may have to have a look into this match prep thing, looks like it could do good things! ... I once had a little blip like this, players tired and alot were injured, I stuck with the tactic and they turned it around... This is what I'd suggest.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Try to set a team blending in match preparation on max. This may help boost your player's morale.
Anyway, very good tactic.

Thank you mate!

After being top by 5 points, now I've dropped to 5th....7 points off top spot.

I'm only having 3-4 shots a game, started losing at home convincingly.

I really don't know what's happened. I'm really frustrated because I've seen that it works......that's probably the most frustrating thing of all.....when you see a tactic that has seen you climb from 17th to 5th the previous season and all of a sudden it stops working.

After being top by 5 points, now I've dropped to 5th....7 points off top spot.

I'm only having 3-4 shots a game, started losing at home convincingly.

I really don't know what's happened. I'm really frustrated because I've seen that it works......that's probably the most frustrating thing of all.....when you see a tactic that has seen you climb from 17th to 5th the previous season and all of a sudden it stops working.

That happened to me once too... The next season I signed some players with same tactic and got promoted... I would advise covering every position twice ur main player and a back up, I did this and nearly won league 2! Btw I think I've finished completeing an update this tactic which is 4-1-2-1-2 formation.... Have won 5 games convincingly straight with blackpool so I will upload shortly.

Thanks for the reply mate. I'm back into 2nd but it's a bit of a logjam at the moment. I guess I was kind of expecting to storm the league because of my run last season (from 17th to 5th). Do you do have a lot of private chats with you players? I've been stuffing around with that, and have noticed it makes a big difference to morale.

Best Taktics 11.3 Brobs17 thank you !!!

No problem randon-11!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Thanks for the reply mate. I'm back into 2nd but it's a bit of a logjam at the moment. I guess I was kind of expecting to storm the league because of my run last season (from 17th to 5th). Do you do have a lot of private chats with you players? I've been stuffing around with that, and have noticed it makes a big difference to morale.

Ah good, I think blips are unavoidable in the lower leagues... In real life anyone can beat eachother and I think that is how they've tried to make it of FM, good to hear your back into 2nd! I personlly don't mainly because I can't be bothered to play the game to much detail and i'd rather get on with winning trophy's! Lol... but yeah it would be better if you did! The update will be on shortly buddy, just gotta win a few more games with Blackpool with it, its much more fluid and generates more chances and CCC's, reckon you could test it out for me mate?

No problem randon-11!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Ah good, I think blips are unavoidable in the lower leagues... In real life anyone can beat eachother and I think that is how they've tried to make it of FM, good to hear your back into 2nd! I personlly don't mainly because I can't be bothered to play the game to much detail and i'd rather get on with winning trophy's! Lol... but yeah it would be better if you did! The update will be on shortly buddy, just gotta win a few more games with Blackpool with it, its much more fluid and generates more chances and CCC's, reckon you could test it out for me mate?

Just got pumped by Mansfield 3-0, dropped to 7th.

Yea I can test that tactic out, let me know when it's ready....

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Well what a dramatic end of the season......I have secured promotion by winning the title on the final day of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beat Stockport 3-0 away home in the 2nd last game of the season. They were equal 2nd (I had +10 better goal diff) and I managed to thrash them.

Last game was against Southport at home who were fighting for a playoff spot. I needed a draw to seal the title as Barnet were only 2 points behind (my Goal diff was a lot better).

Game started off well with my team creating chances but not putting any of them away (typical). Went in at half time 0-0. Checked the other score and Barnet were winning so I needed to hold on.

Second half 61 min mark my right back gets a straight red. I then piled on 4 goals to seal the title...I'M OFF TO LEAGUE 2!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TACTIC!

I had been playing an exclusive winger system with two up front, changed to this when My form went out of the window for no reason and got me two wins in a row with a strengthened leeds side.
Im on V1.2 if that helps.
2 wins were
Sunderland away 3-1
Nottingham Forrest at home 3-1

Just got pumped by Mansfield 3-0, dropped to 7th.

Yea I can test that tactic out, let me know when it's ready....

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Well what a dramatic end of the season......I have secured promotion by winning the title on the final day of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beat Stockport 3-0 away home in the 2nd last game of the season. They were equal 2nd (I had +10 better goal diff) and I managed to thrash them.

Last game was against Southport at home who were fighting for a playoff spot. I needed a draw to seal the title as Barnet were only 2 points behind (my Goal diff was a lot better).

Game started off well with my team creating chances but not putting any of them away (typical). Went in at half time 0-0. Checked the other score and Barnet were winning so I needed to hold on.

Second half 61 min mark my right back gets a straight red. I then piled on 4 goals to seal the title...I'M OFF TO LEAGUE 2!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TACTIC!

No problem mate, glad it's worked so well for you! I'm almost ready to release an update to this tactic, I want you to test it out first, is there anyway I can private message you the tactic so you can try it out before I release it on here? I want to definitely make sure it's better than my last one! I've just won my last 2 matched with Sunderland 5-2 away to villa and home to Newcastle and I just beat Chelsea 6-1! I think this update is superb!

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

just kicked off the season with fulham

View attachment 152225

View attachment 152226

any advice will be helpful

Sounds like you dont need any advice mate, you've had a convincing pre season and you've just beat arsenal with the tactic! I would suggest sticking with the tactic even if times get tough... Changing things around is not useful. I would also suggest covering every position twice.. the rest is in the post! Good luck mate!

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I had been playing an exclusive winger system with two up front, changed to this when My form went out of the window for no reason and got me two wins in a row with a strengthened leeds side.
Im on V1.2 if that helps.
2 wins were
Sunderland away 3-1
Nottingham Forrest at home 3-1

Good to hear mate!

When you release the new tactic? I like the first tactic very much.

I would like to try him(it) your new version of tactics with Saint Etienne in League 1 Frenchwoman would be it possible?