Brobs17 Pass 'N' Move Tactic 11.3.... Lets the weak teams have a very good chance!

Hi mate, you can private message me the tactic on here if you want.

I haven't started my League 2 season just yet, so it's the perfect time to try it out.

Brobs17, this looks a really promising tactic, well done. I've not tried it yet although interested in doing so, is there any teams you'd like it to be tried with? Maybe in a different nation.

This is a teaser for you here guys of what the update is capable of... The team is with sunderland, and I have signed no players. Comfortably beating Villa and Bolton and SOMEHOW I didn't win AT stamford bridge, just one those days. More to come.

Guys I am truly truly excited about this update to my current tactic, I believe that this tactic is pretty much unbeatable, its that good, latest result after the chelsea against Man Utd.

When you release the new tactic? I like the first tactic very much.

I would like to try him(it) your new version of tactics with Saint Etienne in League 1 Frenchwoman would be it possible?

I Will mate

Hi mate, you can private message me the tactic on here if you want.

I haven't started my League 2 season just yet, so it's the perfect time to try it out.

Okay guys, I think you are going to be VERY impressed with the results this updated tactic can stimulate.. I think I've got it as good can get. I will upload it later today, I've just got to check things are perfectly in place before I release it!

Brobs17, this looks a really promising tactic, well done. I've not tried it yet although interested in doing so, is there any teams you'd like it to be tried with? Maybe in a different nation.

And sure, it should work in any nation with any team! I've got an improved update coming out shortly, maybe you could give that a try?

Brobs17 Could I try the new tactical version with Saint Etienne? Thank you in advance

Guys I am truly truly excited about this update to my current tactic, I believe that this tactic is pretty much unbeatable, its that good, latest result after the chelsea against Man Utd.

who scored?

Cant wait for it(H)
Do you recommend any lower league team to fit this tactic??
Still the same player requierments as in the opening post?

Cant wait for it(H)

Well, when starting with lower league team, I wouldn't select my team according to players. During the first season almost every player in my starting 11 had changed.

Looks very good, when the final tactic comes out I'll give it a shot in my man city save. I currently have 1 upfront in the formation I use and I have Dzeko, Tevez, Pato, Babacar, Wickham, Lukaku and Lucas so it'll be good to use 3 up top and have a lot of rotation.

Brobs, are you undefeated on top of the ladder?

Cant wait for it(H)

Still the exact same as in the post yes mate! The only thing that will be changed is alterations to the tactic, do everything else the same. Just wanted to make sure it worked by starting a new save with West Ham, and it does.

Looks very good, when the final tactic comes out I'll give it a shot in my man city save. I currently have 1 upfront in the formation I use and I have Dzeko, Tevez, Pato, Babacar, Wickham, Lukaku and Lucas so it'll be good to use 3 up top and have a lot of rotation.

Yes that suits the tactic perfectly, you will win everything!

Brobs, are you undefeated on top of the ladder?

I wasn't because I was winkering around with the tactic, if i started again with sunderland with this tactic i'm about to upload i would make the champions league easily, and hopefully be pushing for the title!

Going to upload in 10 minutes.