Brobs17 Pass 'N' Move Tactic 11.3.... Lets the weak teams have a very good chance!

i dont seem to be getting the same results as u with my everton team 2nd season.. like i just played liverpool and drew 1-1 away but i had 6 shots to there 18?

Brobs can you show me your starting eleven with west ham?

ok i got bored of Bradford lol

Won everything? :p

i dont seem to be getting the same results as u with my everton team 2nd season.. like i just played liverpool and drew 1-1 away but i had 6 shots to there 18?

11.3? Give it time to settle in with your players. It may take longer than 3-4 games, results will improve dramatically once your players are used to it.

Brobs can you show me your starting eleven with west ham?

And sure mate! I'll upload a screenshot!... I don't choose it, I just let my assistant choose though mate!

Last edited:
what happened to your sunderland game

are you just testing it out with diffrent teams (to show it works)

I would help you test but i dunno what team i want to go :(

pick a team at random

Last edited:
Won everything? :p

11.3? Give it time to settle in with your players. It may take longer than 3-4 games, results will improve dramatically once your players are used to it.

And sure mate! I'll upload a screenshot!... I don't choose it, I just let my assistant choose though mate!
thank's mate :)

its been 7 games, but i will keep going and will let u no my progress.. cheers

brobs when you down to ten men what changes you do?

already had a save game with frankfurt ( chosen @ random) only play 6 games

View attachment 152649

(this could just be me, but in 3 matches i had goals disallowed for being offside)
(same with my fulham game)

its been 7 games, but i will keep going and will let u no my progress.. cheers

You may of downloaded the wrong tactic... Double check you have the Ultimate version and not the Blue version.

brobs when you down to ten men what changes you do?

If my team goes down to 10 men= Take the left-sides central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

already had a save game with frankfurt ( chosen @ random) only play 6 games

View attachment 152649

(this could just be me, but in 3 matches i had goals disallowed for being offside)
(same with my fulham game)

Looks like good results for Frankfurt (Aren't they a very bad german side in the Bundesliga?)

Last edited:
Looks like good results for Frankfurt (Aren't they a very bad german side in the Bundesliga?)

not to sure (think so)

the board want me to finish around mid table and the media say 10th

BROBS17 PASS 'N' MOVE ULTIMATE.

I have created an update to my original tactic which I believe is atleast 3 times as good. It generates LOTS whilst being defensively sound... even with smaller clubs!

Everything required is in the original post.

What have I done to this tactic?
First off, you may think what I have done required not much work, but it took me nearly 2 days to come up with this update!

I have unticked the middle striker to hold up the ball.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

I have also changed the central 2 midfielders to sometimes run forward instead of often.

If you want to have a look at the success of this tactic go to page 2 of the post! Where you can see an un-transferied (made up word Lol) beat teams including man utd convincingly. I have currently just started a save with West Ham (again with no transfers) and I am top after 10 games, beating Arsenal and Liverpool.

Let me know how you guys get on, I have every confidence it will work for you but again give it 3-4 games for your players to get used to the tactic! And stick with it if times get tough... but I don't think they ever will with this tactic.

Guys also do not put any players into the target man/playmaker area! Just Plug and play the tactic! The players automatically know where the target man/playmakers are.

If my team goes down to 10 men= Take the left-sides central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

I am proudly and very excited to present Brobs17 Pass 'n' Move Ultimate to you...

Brobs,
I don't know if the new version can possibly be better than the original. The midfield and striker´s play was already amazing. I´m having so much success with the original that I'm not sure I should change...
Anyway, congratulations on this fantastic tactic. You made FM11 fun again for me.

Brobs,
I don't know if the new version can possibly be better than the original. The midfield and striker´s play was already amazing. I´m having so much success with the original that I'm not sure I should change...
Anyway, congratulations on this fantastic tactic. You made FM11 fun again for me.

Thank you mate, glad I did! That what I aim to do, bring the enjoyment without the frustration of tactical nouse! Seriously I think the update is better! Its alot like the original but alot more consistant now, and generates better results! You should save your game, give it a try and if you don't like it go back to the original save! But I can bet you will like it!

Here is another screenshot of the updated tactic working its magic.

Last edited:
Played Swindon who are 5th in League 1. I'm in League 2......