Ive just signed sanogo, should i put him as the centre striker and use him as a target man?

I don't normally post but I used the tactic as West Ham and won the league in the first season after 36 games. My only signings were Benitez and Cairney. Lost to Bolton on penalties in the league cup and lost to Arsenal in the FA cup 3rd round away. Only problem is in the second season I only received 6mill and struggled up improve and I'm not doing very well.

Overall fantastic tactic alot of fun to play but I do concede alot of goals from corners.

O wow Brobs17 Just noticed your thread. Also working on a 4123 tactic. I find it better to work in classic than the role pick. Hopefully ill make one as good as yours. Nice work by the way :D:D:D:D

I'm working on an improvement to this tactic guys, with better defence from corners etc and a better overall defence. A better composition of a tactic, I will upload in the coming days.

One question Brobs. When testing your tactics do you pay attention to the friendly results????. if you do how much do you win by ???

1.Basically do you play your friendlies and not sim them or cancel friendlies and just start season??

2.Also noticed you said you dont use OI. do you just leave it or set the assistant to take it ??

Sorry for the question cos i am as well as you trying to create my own tactic.

Last edited:
no problem bdare - I use no OI at all (I dont even let the assman take it) this is because it would effect the way my players play in the game. and I sim my friendlies but it would be better for me to take them, good luck

hi Brobs, iam realy nubie @FM
iam interest for using your tactic in my Man Utd
but there are big question for me, since your tactic using 2CM and 3ST
how about man like Nani,Valencia,Giggs,and many other who play in AM R/C/L position?
need your advice please...

sory for my bad english :(

hi Brobs, iam realy nubie @FM
iam interest for using your tactic in my Man Utd
but there are big question for me, since your tactic using 2CM and 3ST
how about man like Nani,Valencia,Giggs,and many other who play in AM R/C/L position?
need your advice please..

Either sell them or re-train them for a striker/central midfielder!

sory for my bad english :(

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

hey Brobs

how are you doing on your gateshead game

Nas that was just a testing game mate, i'm currently with Eastleigh in League 1, I have made an updated version to the previous tactic but not released yet! How are you getting on?

just made some big tests with your tactic brobs if you will be releasing the new version , ill update the new results in my thread.

Keep up the good work

I improve the defense phase with corner, and I give some little adjust to GK pressing.
For result: (media prediction for Foggia was 20th on 20 squads):

View attachment 163578

with some amazing result like Milan-Foggia 0-3. I never restart the game. Fantastic work for this tactic ^^)

PS: for defense corners , I use these sets (I have not suffered goals from corners since I used this instructions):

central defenders: marking highest players
fullbacks: defending on near\far post
central striker: just off penalty area
left and right strikers: go ahed
midfielders: go back
GK: pressing bar from 0% to 75%

11Games in my 2nd Season with Tactic unfortunately it completly stopped working for me.
Now losing heavy to teams i used to beat by 4,5goals.
using the same players from 1st Season.
any ideas what can be changed?

This tactic got me promoted with Wycombe with 115 points and 125 goals scored first season,which is very good!
Will now see how it will cope with being a real underdog in league 1 with a predicted 22nd place

EDIT 15/04/2011 I have updated the tactic so set-pieces (the main area of where this tactic conceded from) are much much better.

The Link to this updated tactic is here so please re-download and plug this into your game:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/2022...+11.3+{}+Set-Pieces+(Eastleigh,+Sep+2016).tac

Use the Match prep setting of 'Team Blend' on a 'Low' Workload.

Requirements (exactly the same as above except Match Prep is now changed to 'Team Blend' on a 'Low' Workload setting

Its a 4-1-2-3 formation.

NOTE:

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match prep - 'Team Blend', on a 'low' workload
I would also recommended Wolfsong's team talks if you do not want to leave it to your assistant.

Last edited:
the attacking corners in this setup might score some goals once in a while,but is horrible when you miss the header,since it opens up for dangerous counter attacks from the opposition 9/10 times.

Sorry had the wrong link up clockworkorange, re-download with this link. And thunderblood I haven't encoutered this, I will look into it

Hi Brobs,

Gonna give this one a go....although the current tactic is working very well. Started a new game with Vauxhall Motors and after consecutive promotions to League 2, am sitting top of the table 9 points clear halfway through the season.

Will let you know how it goes.

It seem the same settings of my corner setting. Do You changing anything else, Brobs?