Hi,

The tactic is really brilliant, but I would like to ask You what is better (what was Your idea about that):

1) Left footed striker on Left Attack and right footed on Right Atack
or
2) Left footed striker on Right Attack and right footed on Left Attack

It works really good against top teams, but not really that well for others in my exp

It works really good against top teams, but not really that well for others in my exp

what team have you tried it with ?

it sounds like a motivation problem, try teamtalks

Last edited:
Hi,

The tactic is really brilliant, but I would like to ask You what is better (what was Your idea about that):

1) Left footed striker on Left Attack and right footed on Right Atack
or
2) Left footed striker on Right Attack and right footed on Left Attack

Well my idea was is that the strikers often cut inside and hit the ball - this is why i've said it maybe better for a left footed striker to be on the right hand side of the attack - but TBH I don't really believe it matters. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

It works against any team (well it should) is it possible to get some screenshots?

hello, this tactic is realy the best.

i use some tactics from here :

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto

Barcelona tactic 11.3

[FM11]GHOST TACTIC--Gorgeous,High Possession,Let Weak Teams Play like Barcelona!!!!

but that tactic here gives me the best results.

i play with jagiellonia in poland.

hello, this tactic is realy the best.

i use some tactics from here :

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto

Barcelona tactic 11.3

[FM11]GHOST TACTIC--Gorgeous,High Possession,Let Weak Teams Play like Barcelona!!!!

but that tactic here gives me the best results.

i play with jagiellonia in poland.

where are you in the league

what team have you tried it with ?

it sounds like a motivation problem, try teamtalks

2010/2011 Arsenel - Champs league (knock out stage) and 3rd in the league, 2nd season I sold too many strikers, an neymar wasn't developing

2011/2013 Blackpool - 8th in 2nd league

2010 - Ajax just started, and its killing everything :)

dude.. sorry if you already mention this.. but can you post the type of player needed for each postion in the midfield and attack? for example.. both central midfield is similar to box to box role.. middle striker is deep lying striker and etc..

I'm currently using trezeguet in the middle striker role.. he seems to me like doing nothing all the time.. just wondering is the middle striker is similar to a deep lying striker role or etc? pls post the rest of the position also if possible, just to let us have a picture of each position..

thanks alot dude!!

You are Hercules i guess?

You want your strikers to be good at dribbling and fast.

Maybe try Trezeguet on the left hand side of the strikers :)

After winning the League 2 title, the media predicted that I would finish last in League 1.....well I think I may have proved the doubters wrong:

View attachment 161771

I'm not sure what happened in the last 10 games, but one of my strikers scored 22 goals in that period..amazing run!
View attachment 161772View attachment 161773

Consecutive promotions League 2 and League 1.....off to the Championship!

You are Hercules i guess?

You want your strikers to be good at dribbling and fast.

Maybe try Trezeguet on the left hand side of the strikers :)

yup.. I'm hercules.. so for the middle striker, what kind of striker should I use? deep lying striker? =p

btw.. now i've got trezeguet, robbie kruse, nelson valdez (something like that) and dembele..

and for the two central midfielder, do you think we need to put two big guy there or just any two guy with passing and techinque as stated in the opening post..

my results.. so far played 2 friendly...

1. vs shaktar lost 3-0
2. vs anderlect won 1-0 from corner..

Been feeling bored of Fm lately so i thought id give this a bash as it looks interesting. Results were positive, however i found i was getting way too many sending offs due to hard tackling and players tiring easily due to exsessive closing down. Also my Assistant manager was constantly moaning about the gap between midfield and attack. What ive done then is converted it to Wizard and made some tweaks to the settings, also ive converted the formation to a 433/451 as shown below. Using it i got newly promoted Boro to an amazing 3rd place finish in the Prem and an FA cup win. Ive now been snapped up by Liverpool so ill see if i can win the Prem with it. So far so good though with 4 wins out of 4 including a 3-2 away win at Man Utd.

My 3rd place finish with Boro, Liverpool are highlighted as thats where i am now.

View attachment 161786

FORMATION:

View attachment 161785

Results for Liverpool so far:

View attachment 161805

Last edited:
EDIT: 05/04/2010 I would now advise Match Prep to be on 'None' but have the workload bar set all the way up to the right, so it is set to 'Intense'.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Liam's exactly right, the left and right sided right strikers are more hold up players so you would want your quickest striker in the centre.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Been feeling bored of Fm lately so i thought id give this a bash as it looks interesting. Results were positive, however i found i was getting way too many sending offs due to hard tackling and players tiring easily due to exsessive closing down. What ive done then is converted it to Wizard and made some tweaks to the settings, also ive converted the formation to a 433/451 as shown below. Using it i got newly promoted Boro to an amazing 3rd place finish in the Prem and an FA cup win. Ive now been snapped up by Liverpool so ill see if i can win the Prem with it. So far so good though with 4 wins out of 4 including a 3-2 away win at Man Utd.

My 3rd place finish with Boro, Liverpool are highlighted as thats where i am now.

View attachment 161786

FORMATION:

View attachment 161785

Wow JP, thats great! Mind inboxing me the tactic or something? I would like to give it a bash!

EDIT: 05/04/2010 I would now advise Match Prep to be on 'None' but have the workload bar set all the way up to the right, so it is set to 'very high'.

EDIT: 05/04/2010 I would now advise Match Prep to be on 'None' but have the workload bar set all the way up to the right, so it is set to 'very high'.

Great tactic although I must say I found I scored more goals when I used match prep. I just have my assistant doing it. I don't see how using it could in any way make the tactic under perform.

Also is there any preference in regards to players preferred foot and whether they play on in the left strikers role or right strikers role?

I agree, I think Match Prep is better 'None' and the workload of 'average'. I would play the left-footed striker on the right-hand side and vise verca.

EDIT: 06/04/2011 - 'None' and the workload of 'average'. and that is final (sorry to be a pain)

Last edited:
Been feeling bored of Fm lately so i thought id give this a bash as it looks interesting. Results were positive, however i found i was getting way too many sending offs due to hard tackling and players tiring easily due to exsessive closing down. Also my Assistant manager was constantly moaning about the gap between midfield and attack. What ive done then is converted it to Wizard and made some tweaks to the settings, also ive converted the formation to a 433/451 as shown below. Using it i got newly promoted Boro to an amazing 3rd place finish in the Prem and an FA cup win. Ive now been snapped up by Liverpool so ill see if i can win the Prem with it. So far so good though with 4 wins out of 4 including a 3-2 away win at Man Utd.

View attachment 161786

FORMATION:

View attachment 161785

Results for Liverpool so far:

View attachment 161805

Excuse me, and it is possible to get your variant of this tactics?