**** off Liammur You sheffield Wednesday Scum, League 2 next Season with us maybe. GARY MEGSON IS A FOOTBALL GENIUS

Anyone has identical problems with defensive corners/free kicks ? In 11 games i've lost 16 goals. 10 from free kicks or cornes.
Despite this my team is playing a good looking football, and i've jumped from 11. to 6. place in Ligue1 (i'm playing as Auxerre)

Hahaha neither are we

Liammur just stop winding people up. Its quite frankly needless and pathetic. I am not saying anymore on the matter.

Anyone has identical problems with defensive corners/free kicks ? In 11 games i've lost 16 goals. 10 from free kicks or cornes.
Despite this my team is playing a good looking football, and i've jumped from 11. to 6. place in Ligue1 (i'm playing as Auxerre)

Helmut, yes I did also have the same problem. I have fixed all of these problems now so re-download the tactic and plug it into your game and get rid of the old one.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Note: If you have already downloaded, redownload. Because:

Goals conceded from set-pieces/corners now fixed.
Also, more goals from corners is included in the tactic.

(Attachment can also be found on this post)

Last edited:
i always found defending corners a problem in fm, glad you seem to have got a solution

Yeah i am the person winding people up just because your tactic didn't work for the team i went.

**** off Liammur You sheffield Wednesday Scum, League 2 next Season with us maybe. GARY MEGSON IS A FOOTBALL GENIUS

Liammur just stop winding people up. Its quite frankly needless and pathetic. I am not saying anymore on the matter.

Yeah i am the person winding people up just because your tactic didn't work for the team i went.

I have never had results like that using this tactic in my life. Tell me your team and I will try it out for myself with that team and see if your really right.

Levante no signings.

Gonna be back later will come see i might try it again.

Levante no signings.

Gonna be back later will come see i might try it again.

Funny that Liammur. I also just started a save with Levante (predicted bottom) and here was my first result of the season. You speaking of losing 4 or 5 nil is utter ****.

the tactic updated have the corner on near post brobs???

Cool one game.

I am trying it in Scotland atm.

Last edited: