Couple of odd results cropping up:

10th game:
Leamington 1 Boston 8

25th game:
Stockport 1 Leamington 8

Bollocks to it, mods were saying earlier they were removing posts related to it, but have been visiting here all night and didn;t remove the earlier one. So here you go, its getting updated soon anyway.

It requires you to have an amount of money to cover loyalty fees, signing on and agent fees. But the transfer fee you pay will be 0. It cannot be used to sign 'any' player, only those that are interested in joining your club, so it isn't going to work for Messi or Ronaldo.

1, Find the player you want to buy and select what you want to pay, just make them an offer they cannot refuse. Then press 'Suggest Terms' and the response at the top should say that the offer is acceptable. Then click 'Make Offer'.

2, You then wait for the contract negotiation, as you should know, this can take a day or two. When it does, just click 'Walk Away'.

3, Immediately go back to the player again, and change the transfer offer to 0 and once again click 'Suggest Terms', they should now find the 0 offer as acceptable. Then click 'Make Offer'.

4, Wait for the contract screen to come up again and they have accepted your 0 offer and you can discuss terms with the player, resulting in you signing the player for 0.

Credit to Mersk for posting it here earlier.

This may not be a bug, but It seems that teams that are promoted from the non-playable leagues Ito the Skrill North / South have unrealistic (for stature) high wage budgets. You are looking at your Bury Town's, Hednesford's & Marine's. With Leamington, I have 3k a week budget & my highest wage I can offer is ?250 - a quick look at Bury Town & they have one player on ?600 & another on ?575. Seems around 6K+.

Bollocks to it, mods were saying earlier they were removing posts related to it, but have been visiting here all night and didn;t remove the earlier one. So here you go, its getting updated soon anyway.

I've only just got home! :'( Been busy at work making FM better for you guys and all you do is abuse me! :'(

Hehe! :D

I apparently don't have enough funds to complete a FREE transfer of a FREE agent! Contract negotiated and agreed. Surely if there weren't enough funds for the contract then the board wouldn't have let me make the offer!

I apparently don't have enough funds to complete a FREE transfer of a FREE agent! Contract negotiated and agreed. Surely if there weren't enough funds for the contract then the board wouldn't have let me make the offer!

Depends if you had other offers/transfers on the table when you made the initial offer, or if you offered a massive agent/signing on fee, or if since offering the contract you have gone over your wage budget. :)

View attachment 463170

6-0 up at half-time against Man City (Remy had a goal disallowed in the first half too) and a Santon hat-trick = must be a bug lol

Seriously though - I had Steven Taylor sent-off twice in one game. Only showed up once in the match report but he got sent-off in the 82nd min and then again 3min later!!!

Also in my player search screen I saw two of the same players from Velez Sarsfield - think his name was Debrasco or summat.

I scored yet my goal never stood.. no foul, no offside.. no nothing a perfectly legit goal and it never counted...

So September came and left, and yet, there were no Brazilian regens produced in my second season. Is the date for Brazil moved? Or what?

The Praise Training Button in the training menu is a road to nowhere aswell

I have found that the player movements in the matches are still abit laggy and daft... Instead of my GK rolling the ball out to the LB, he did a stupidly high kick out of his hands but it still goes the LB, haha.... was quite amusing

The amount of managers that are getting sacked is unreal. At the end of my first season I had over 50 news items telling me managers have been sacked. I know I am subscribed to the 5 leagues I have selected but that is still crazy. Doe's anyone else find this really annoying?

It ruins some of the realism for me. I know managers seemed to get sacked left right and centre in real life but no where near as bad as in the Beta.

I don't know if it is really a bug but I would like to see it tweaked slightly before the full release.

Got a goal, but i never had a chance to see it. the game simply didn't show it to me. Bug?

just received 14.0.3 update throu STEAM, any news whats inside it ?

After the update, i tried loading FM2014 and i get the "not well formed (invalid token) at line1 of last _saved_game.xml"

Usually on past years there has been an FM2014 folder where you could delete settings, anyone know where that is as cant seem to find it or know how to solve this?

Thanks

just received 14.0.3 update throu STEAM, any news whats inside it ?

There isn't a changelist though and there won't be, so don't expect one.

Also, I'm not able to play at the moment, can anyone confirm whether the 'free transfer/buy any interested player for nowt' bug has now been eradicated forever?

Dunc? Know you're watching.... :)