Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10th August 2009.
Our first match of the season was a few days ago, we were playing against Chesterfield. 15 minutes into the game disaster struck, our defender Ronny McRonald scored an own goal following a corner he was very upset about doing this. In the 25th minute Torres and McTurner linked up perfectly allowing McTurner to slot in an equaliser. We looked comfortable on the ball and we dominated the whole game. A minute before half time up popped Torres. BANG! 2-1.
Again in the 49th minute Torres scored another goal and he also did this in the 52nd and 67th minute.
The final score? FM-Baseshire (5) - (1) Chesterfield.

11th August 2009.
I've just got back from the gaffers house, the whole team was invited 'round for a meal and we watched the League Cup draw. We had been drawn against Championship Side Bristol City. This was not going to be an easy match and we had to bring our good form with us to Bristol.

Oh well! Pitty its not a reflection of my real life ability huh! ;)

Welcome to the football league...

FM-Baseshire 3-2 Grimsby
Me, King 2

A decent performance, need to build on this, I scored and I am happy with that!

FM-Baseshire 0-2 Posh

We were unlucky today, at another time we could have won.

Crewe 1-0 FM-Baseshire
We were outplayed, by that performance I think Crewe will be promoted

FM-Baseshire 2-1 Bournemouth
King, McTurner
We are back to winning ways! We got a good goal and capitalised on the oppourtunity!

Northampton 1-0 FM-Baseshire
A very poor performance, we should have lost by more!

I will post the next game as a special feature!

Next up: Notts County!

Last edited:
The sad truth :(

We are crashing/burning ;)

I just have ^^)

Let's just say there was a bit of a surprise :D

Pride of Nottingham!

Notts County 0-9 FM-Baseshire!
McTurner 3, Dale 3, Ricardinho, Webster, Whitehouse

What a win! We completely tricked our rivals today. Using media mind games saying we were going all out attack and played possession football! We got an early lead and really excelled. A great day for everyone at the club! The gaffer took us out on the evening, we headed to the local harvester for a free salad bar when we were approached by two enraged Notts County fans, 'We are staying down!' and 'If I see any 'Baseshire fans I am going to have them' were the words I heard! Ricardinho approached them singing 'You're the **** of Nottingham' We all laughed until one of them decked leeetle Ricardo in one punch! Team hardman Alex Whitehouse grabbed both of them by the neck slamming them against the wall, in very unlucky circumstances Alex was seen and is being kept in custody until after our next match! He is a key player in the team and he will be missed.

Last edited:
Jesus, that was a performance!

And I scored :OXDXD Well done skipper (A)

First League Game-
FM Baseshire 4-3 Rochdale
"I couldn't have wished for a better debut," my new friend Fabio Muwumbi told me. Fabio was outstanding today as he scored a hattrick. After going behind three times the defence kept our heads up. I am still getting used to the physical side of English football but i enjoyed today's match very much.

Out of Carling Cup
FM Baseshire 1-2 MK Dons
We were unlucky to lose today. I thought i played well making an assist. Max King scored on his debut and Luke Tonks was unlucky to hit the bar. Alan told us although we are out of the cup it gives us extra time to focus on promotion

No cap on where they are from, they just have to be under 21!

I made one signing:
Daniel Opare for 275k :D

Notts county game:
View attachment 37419

Me, You, Alex and Dan were in the team of the week (H)

Max came 2nd in Young/Player of the month :wub:

Of course ;)

How many people are actually telling their story? Did someone pull out?

Joel pulled out but Joshh replaced him so as far as I know 10 :D

bcfc you should play me (Matteo Torres) I mean look at Joshh's updates. I rule Espána (Spain).

Last edited:
What? :D

Has anyone beaten Notts County like me? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.