Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to winning ways-
We beat Chesterfield today 2-1 but the highlight for me was scoring the winning goal even though it was from the penalty spot.
We went 1-0 up when Luke "Messi" Tonks skinned a player and crossed for Matteo Torres to tap in. Matteo then won a penalty from a corner and i smashed it home. The match belonged to Matteo, he was class.
Anyway tommorow i have to hand in my coursework for English. So unfortunately there will be little celebration!!

P.S. Sachin got his century!! LEGEND!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FM crashed and I lost the result :( :'(

29th August 2009.
This month has been a tough one, I also scored my very first goal for the club!!!!! I have been starting each game and i'm very happy with my performances so far - I hope I can keep it up.

FM-Baseshire (5) - (1) Chesterfield
Torres x4, McTurner.
This game was brilliant. We went 1-0 down early on and then we worked together and shown true team spirit as we fought back and ended up winning 5-1!

FM-Baseshire (1) - (0) Bristol City.
Torres.
We went into this match being underdogs and the media expected Bristol to perform against us and walk away with a win, well they were wrong!

FM-Baseshire (1) - (1) Macclesfield.
Torres.
We deserved more in this match, Ricardinho hit the post TWICE. King had a penalty appeal turned down and I hit the bar.

FM-Baseshire (2) - (1) Notts Co.
McTurner, McRonald.
What a performance. It was 1-1 and in the 80th minute McTurner was bought down in the penalty area. McRonald stepped up to cooly slot home the spot-kick.

FM-Baseshire (1) - (2) Aldershot.
Rikardo.
Aldershot had TWO long range shots and funnily enough they both went in. We had over 10 shots but couldn't convert them.

FM-Baseshire (1) - (4) Wolves.
Rikardo.
Again we were major underdogs with the media expecting Wolves to dominate us, and they did just that. I cleared two shots off the line and set up our goal.

FM-Baseshire (2) - (2) Burton.
Torres, ME!!!!
This is a team we really should have beat but we just couldn't do it. This game I (Loej Nedob) scored my first professional football goal and what a goal it was. The ball was kicked out from a corner and I volleyed it in from over 25 yards!!

Loej Nedob.
Apps: 5
Goals: 1
Assists: 1
MoM: 1
Yellow cards: 3
Red cards: 0
Rating: 7.18

My tactic, I haven't been very good altogether so it makes an amazing change :D

**** man, I haven't scored a hat-trick since my striker days (2006)

Was I Man of the Match (again!)? Good result XD

My tactic, I haven't been very good altogether so it makes an amazing change :D

I've used loads of tactics in this story.. Pre-season my tactics were mint and now I draw with the likes of BURTON!?!?!?

Yep, man of the match again!

3 goals
2 assists XD

Yep, man of the match again!

3 goals
2 assists XD

... (H)

What can I say? Just pure awesomeness!

By the way, is there a limit on how many times we're allowed to save?

Nahh, mines on weekly autosave now so I don't lose matches again XD

Random name, a mix of Joe Hart and St. Andrews ^^)

Yeah, my manager's name is fictional too, two names that I've put together :p

Mike, did you see you were player of the month?

Ah wicked man! XD what role/duty you got me under?

Status
Not open for further replies.