Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18th August 2009
After the gaffer had a arguement with Northampton's manager he had one more reason to get a win. Chris Mcturner finally scored for us after previously going 307 minutes without a goal. Infact he scored 2. We won 3-1, Alfonso scored the other.
However Alfonso has texted me saying he will be out for 6-7 weeks with thigh strain. My friend from America phoned me to congratulate me. He said that he lives two hours from Hollywood. I said i live 5 minutes from Tesco.
Chelsea are currently top of the Premier League two games in. As for that English coursework, i am still awaiting my grades.
Paolo Maldini, one of the coaches has been working with me in the past few days to work on my decision making. Paolo, what can i say? Over 600 games for Milan, over 100 games for Italy. He showed in training that at 41 he still has it. And Alan too. We played two 7-a-side matches. Paolo and Alan joined in.
Our other coaches, Paolo di Canio, Jean Pierre-Papin and Jay-Jay Okocha have been working on each individual player pointing out weaknesses.
It's been an exciting week but i will call it a day now.

i started so well now it's all going down hill!!!!!!!!!

Mike: MC (Advanced Playmaker)

Your partnership with Alex is insane (H)

roonaldo: You better have a good physio ;)

Nice to see my player got in the team of the week! he cant be that bad! ;)

MC (Advanced Playmaker)

Support or Attack?

And what you doing with Alex? The same?

My friend from America phoned me to congratulate me. He said that he lives two hours from Hollywood. I said i live 5 minutes from Tesco.[/I]

Made me LOL XD

Mike: MC (Advanced Playmaker)

roonaldo: You better have a good physio ;)

Sorry mate. Do you want me to press charges against Dean Beckwith?^^)

Mike: Attack! Alex is a ball winning midfielder (defend)

roonaldo: Yes please (A)

Update august

1st August 2009

Coach told us today which numbers we all are going to wear this season. I'm really happy because he gave me the number which i wanted: No. 10!
My best friend Ben Dover got No. 22.
I really dont know why because in my opinion he's the best Striker of the club.

11th August 2009

There it is! Matchday...
Today we had our first Offical match.
We all were really excited but also feared to get kicked out of the Carling Cup.
Before the match the Coach talked to every single player and told him what to do.
As i startet today he came to me too and told me to play the same way i player in the test games.
That meaned i played on my favourite postion as Attacking Midfielder just before the Striker, my beste Friend Ben Dover.

Q.P.R. 1 - 0 FM-Baseshire FC

As expected Q.P.R. begun the shooting just after the game but thanks to Tass Bangura we only lost by 1 to 0.
Now we're out and we have to focus on promotion. Our goal for this season.

15th August 2009

We had to play against Crewe Alexandra.
They are one of the favourites for promotion.

Crewe Alexandra 2 - 2 FM-Baseshire FC
Sanchez, Gregg

We began the scoring as i got fouled and Alfonso Sanchez scored with a great freekick.
First assist for me! In the 22th minute we Ben Dover got fouled in the Box and Paul Gregg scored ice cold.
Ben
had to be substituted in the halftime because he got injured when they fouled him.
In the 38th minute they scored too but we kept attacking.
After the break they could even the score after a freekick.
Through a glimpse of my eye i could see how furious the coach was.
We had to do more!
In the 67th minute the game ended for me and i got substituted.
Neverthless the score stayed the same and we were pleased with a draw against one of the favourites.

18th August 2009

FM-Baseshire FC 1 - 1 Chesterfield
Me(Marco Matuf)

Mateo Torres played for the injured Ben Dover and Fabio Muwumbi took place on the bench.
I didn't have the best of my games and against all odds Chesterfield scored and took the lead.
After a stunning halftime talk of our coach we walked out there and went attacking only.
In the 78th minute the long awaited goal finally was there.
And I was the goalscorer!
It was again an incredible feeling.
"Matuf! Matuf! All come sing Matuf! Matuf!" the stadium was cheering.
I never felt better than in this moment.
In the last minute of the game Ricardinho AND Muwumbi should've scored but they both failed and the score stayed the same and we had another point on our account.

22th August 2009

Aldershot Town 1 - 1 FM-Baseshire FC
Sanchez

I dont know whats going on but our defence is clearly to unstable! Aldershot scored already in the 12th minute and we were favourites for this game!
Luckily we could score with a nice solo of Esteban Zamorano who crossed the ball to Alfonso Sanchez who then scored with a fine header.
In the 76th minute Sanchez was alone infront of the goalkeeper but couldn't make it and shot off target. That would've been the winning goal.
6th minutes later Muwumbi was in the exact same situation as Sanchez but couldn't make it either.
In the end we were the clearly better team but failed to make our chances pay.

29th August 2009

FM-Baseshire FC 4 - 0 Barnet
Webster, Sanchez, Webster, Torres

This time we were the first ones to score. After an rebound from Alfonso Sanchez, Webster only had to shoot into the empty goal and scored for us.
After a great solo thorugh Barnet's defence from Muwumbi, again Webster had the chance to double our lead but couldnt direct the ball on target.
2 minutes later there was a big hurly-burly on the field as the ref send Yeboah with a red card off the field. By all means: this wasn't red worthy.
But even with 1 man less we played very good and Sanchez finally doubled the lead for us.
In between of 5 minutes Fabio Muwumbi had 3 clear cut chances and couldn't make a single one of them!
He even failed to score after a 4th and 5th clear chance and finally got substituted for Mateo Torres.
And again after 66th minutes Webster scored after a corner and banged the ball into the net from 25 metres out.
5 minutes later I made a long range pass to Mateo Torres who shot it after a little run into the net.
The game ended 4:0 for us and we finally won our first official game. Getting the first 3 points was a great feeling.

So this was it with August.

1st September 2009

The coach told us our statistics from August today. I wasnt realy that good.
The best player was Alfonso Sanchez with a Rating of 7.50 and being Young Player of the Month for august in League 2.
Close behind was Ross Webster with a rating of 7.40. They probably were the best because of our last match.
I for myself was on the 6th place with a rating of 7.00. I scored one goal and made 2 assists.
68% of my passes reached the target. For comparison: Alfonso Sanchez has a success rate of 50%.
The suspended Yeboah has the best pass rating with a completion of 78%.

But i got another great Message: I got called up for the Germany Under 21s Squad. Next to me sixteen players have been called up for U21s, U20s or U19s Squads.

Cya next month: Marco Matuf

Last edited:
1st August 2009

Coach told us today which numbers we all are going to wear this season. I'm really happy because he gave me the number which i wanted: No. 10!
My best friend Ben Dover got No. 22.
I really dont know why because in my opinion he's the best Striker of the club.

11th August 2009

There it is! Matchday...
Today we had our first Offical match.
We all were really excited but also feared to get kicked out of the Carling Cup.
Before the match the Coach talked to every single player and told him what to do.
As i startet today he came to me too and told me to play the same way i player in the test games.
That meaned i played on my favourite postion as Attacking Midfielder just before the Striker, my beste Friend Ben Dover.

Q.P.R. 1 - 0 FM-Baseshire FC

As expected Q.P.R. begun the shooting just after the game but thanks to Tass Bangura we only lost by 1 to 0.
Now we're out and we have to focus on promotion. Our goal for this season.

15th August 2009

We had to play against Crewe Alexandra.
They are one of the favourites for promotion.

Crewe Alexandra 2 - 2 FM-Baseshire FC
Sanchez, Gregg

We began the scoring as i got fouled and Alfonso Sanchez scored with a great freekick.
First assist for me! In the 22th minute we Ben Dover got fouled in the Box and Paul Gregg scored ice cold.
Ben had to be substituted in the halftime because he got injured when they fouled him.
In the 38th minute they scored too but we kept attacking.
After the break they could even the score after a freekick.
Through a glimpse of my eye i could see how furious the coach was.
We had to do more!
In the 67th minute the game ended for me and i got substituted.
Neverthless the score stayed the same and we were pleased with a draw against one of the favourites.

18th August 2009

FM-Baseshire FC 1 - 1 Chesterfield
Me(Marco Matuf)

Mateo Torres played for the injured Ben Dover and Fabio Muwumbi took place on the bench.
I didn't have the best of my games and against all odds Chesterfield scored and took the lead.
After a stunning halftime talk of our coach we walked out there and went attacking only.
In the 78th minute the long awaited goal finally was there.
And I was the goalscorer!
It was again an incredible feeling.
"Matuf! Matuf! All come sing Matuf! Matuf!" the stadium was cheering.
I never felt better than in this moment.
In the last minute of the game Ricardinho AND Muwumbi should've scored but they both failed and the score stayed the same and we had another point on our account.

22th August 2009

Aldershot Town 1 - 1 FM-Baseshire FC
Sanchez

I dont know whats going on but our defence is clearly to unstable! Aldershot scored already in the 12th minute and we were favourites for this game!
Luckily we could score with a nice solo of Esteban Zamorano who crossed the ball to Alfonso Sanchez who then scored with a fine header.
In the 76th minute Sanchez was alone infront of the goalkeeper but couldn't make it and shot off target. That would've been the winning goal.
6th minutes later Muwumbi was in the exact same situation as Sanchez but couldn't make it either.
In the end we were the clearly better team but failed to make our chances pay.

29th August 2009

FM-Baseshire FC 4 - 0 Barnet
Webster, Sanchez, Webster, Torres

This time we were the first ones to score. After an rebound from Alfonso Sanchez, Webster only had to shoot into the empty goal and scored for us.
After a great solo thorugh Barnet's defence from Muwumbi, again Webster had the chance to double our lead but couldnt direct the ball on target.
2 minutes later there was a big hurly-burly on the field as the ref send Yeboah with a red card off the field. By all means: this wasn't red worthy.
But even with 1 man less we played very good and Sanchez finally doubled the lead for us.
In between of 5 minutes Fabio Muwumbi had 3 clear cut chances and couldn't make a single one of them!
He even failed to score after a 4th and 5th clear chance and finally got substituted for Mateo Torres.
And again after 66th minutes Webster scored after a corner and banged the ball into the net from 25 metres out.
5 minutes later I made a long range pass to Mateo Torres who shot it after a little run into the net.
The game ended 4:0 for us and we finally won our first official game. Getting the first 3 points was a great feeling.

So this was it with August.

1st September 2009

The coach told us our statistics from August today. I wasnt realy that good.
The best Player was Alfonso Sanchez with a Rating of 7.50 and being Young Player of the Month for august in League 2.
Close behind was Ross Webster with a rating of 7.40. They probably were the best because of our last match.
I for myself was on the 6th place with a rating of 7.00. I scored one goal and made 2 assists.
68% percent of my passes reached the target. For comparison: Alfonso Sanchez has a success rate of 50%.
The suspended Yeboah has the best pass rating with a completion of 78%.

But i got another great Message: I got called up for the Germany Under 21s Squad. Next to me sixteen players have been called up for U21s, U20s or U19s Squads.

Cya next month: Marco Matuf

Me and my dad! :D

:p

and dont you read your pm's? ;X u should really link the updates in the first post^^

Aldershot 1-1 FM Baseshire
The gaffer was not happy...and neither were the fans. We should have won comfortably but didn't. Chris hit the bar but that was as close as it got for a winner.

Gonna log out now. I'll be back soon

Pride of Nottingham!

Notts County 0-9 FM-Baseshire!
McTurner 3, Dale 3, Ricardinho, Webster, Whitehouse

Ricardinho approached them singing 'You're the **** of Nottingham' We all laughed until one of them decked leeetle Ricardo in one punch!
they decked leeetle Ricardo?!?! **** the result, this is war ¬_¬

When they come to The Carling you'll sort them out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.