a bit too late for me to join? im gettin a bit bored with fm..

:D btw i have auto save on every fortnight is that aloud? Its only coz my game is partial to a odd crash. i can put it on monthly if its better

Here's my first batch off games, includes the cup and the other 4 games of the season.

I had a shaky start to the season, but picking up some form now :)

View attachment 107763

Key player:

Greg Pearson, uses his pace to get behind there back four, didn't even know he was that good, but could of changed most off my losses into wins if he improved on his finishing!

View attachment 107764

:D btw i have auto save on every fortnight is that aloud? Its only coz my game is partial to a odd crash. i can put it on monthly if its better

It's for a laugh mate, soo if it does crash it's always handy to have something to fall back on, so yeah, that'll be fine.

We're just looking at how high we can get them in the league, and maybe acheive promotions :p

I keep getting crash dumps. :S

Rhys Murphy Joins Burton

Young Gunner Rhys Murphy has joined Burton on loan til the end of the season.
View attachment 107781

Manager Tommie Redgrave says Murphy will be key in a bid to gain a top half promotion. Murphy will partner Pearson upfront in the bid to gain goals​

Bodell Mate, are you still in the Carling cup? or JPT? how far did you/have you got in it? How you doing in the league? Update me :D

Yes.. But how long have we got to complete it?

Let's say. I want a season done by the 3rd off October? :)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Bodell Mate, are you still in the Carling cup? or JPT? how far did you/have you got in it? How you doing in the league? Update me :D

Lost in the F.A cup 2nd round to Stockport.

Lost in the quater final of the JPT to Carlisle.

Ah Unlucky mate :( what date you on cuz you must be a fair way through your season?
I went out the league cup second round and just crashed out the JPT in first round against Notts County :( Havent entered the fa cup yet

Burton Loan Sebek?

After days of speculatin Young Chelsea goalkeeper Jan Sebek has joined 1 day after fellow young player Rhys Murphy.

View attachment 107782

The news has come after Fellow Chelsea goalkeeper Niclas Heimann rejected the oppurtunity for first team football. Burton are still looking to bolster there squad so watch out for more news.​