This is so good. How much awesome material are you going to have for your manager's story now?? If one of your players ever missing a deciding penalty now in a shootout you'll be able to put an arm around him and say "look, I remember when I missed in the U/22 Asian cup final..."

This is so good. How much awesome material are you going to have for your manager's story now?? If one of your players ever missing a deciding penalty now in a shootout you'll be able to put an arm around him and say "look, I remember when I missed in the U/22 Asian cup final..."

Yeah I know right? You can't make this stuff up. Or I couldn't anyway!

I'm gutted mate! Was already disappointed when I read we'd lost on penalties, then I got to that bottom line & was inconsolable :'(

Fair enough, I couldn't believe it when I saw that either! Yeti is right though, things like this will be great for the manager story!

Fair enough, I couldn't believe it when I saw that either! Yeti is right though, things like this will be great for the manager story!

Yeah its all a learning experience for young CJ. He will come back bigger & better I hope!

Gutted on the penalty miss!! All a learning curve though eh haha! I am running a Central Coast Mariners save at the minute and I have noticed I can offer some of my players to agents for them to buy a share in the player! Very bizarre!

Gutted on the penalty miss!! All a learning curve though eh haha! I am running a Central Coast Mariners save at the minute and I have noticed I can offer some of my players to agents for them to buy a share in the player! Very bizarre!

Wow! Tbh i have no idea how the whole agent ownership thing works! Never really seen it outside of south america.

Wow! Tbh i have no idea how the whole agent ownership thing works! Never really seen it outside of south america.

Me either, I tend to stay clear as I can only imagine it causing trouble with future transfer etc..

Wow, what a story, I am always trying to make my managers realistic and I think you have found the right way of doing it. Sorry to be stupid but can anyone explain in an easy way how you create a player in the game, I know its to do with the 'In Game Editor' but other than that clueless, will follow this though very good read.

Wow,.....

Thanks for the kind words mate.

Creating a player is just done with the regular fm15 editor, no need for the in-game version. If you google how to create a player there are several guides floating about on youtube etc. Am on my phone atm so cant link you to them but you'll find them.

Last edited:
comst

Great, I just watched a YouTube video on how to do it, I can't wait to do my own!

View attachment 279863

Season 5

Ups & Downs

My fifth year as a professional began in all too familiar circumstances.

View attachment 279862

Barely a month into the year I suffered my 3rd torn hamstring in 4 years at the Wanderers, another 3 months on the sidelines! This resulted in just 2 league appearances at an uninspired match rating of 6.3 for me up until the January window.

At that stage it looked as though my career in the top flight may be over.

Constant injuries, an expiring contract, no interest from other teams & a manager who was preferring to play narrow! It couldn't have gotten much worse for me.

Thankfully, upon my recovery, I managed to show what I was capable of.

View attachment 279861
View attachment 279860

At the back end of the year I came to life! 19 games, 2 goals, 4 assists, 3 player of the match awards & an average rating of 7.22.

My form, along with that of the rest of the squad, inspired the Wanderers to a run of form that not only broke records but catapulted us into the finals series for the first time since my arrival & also secured me my first ever piece of silverware.

View attachment 279856

My first taste of playoff football, our Quarter final match up against the Melbourne Victory, was played the day before my 20th birthday. Unfortunately there were to be no additional celebrations.

View attachment 279854

An 86th minute winner from Eli Babalj breaking our hearts & ending our season.

On the international front I managed to grab my first goal for the under 22's as well as impressing for the U19's & U20's.

View attachment 279852

Despite the positives I feel as though the constant injuries & sporadic game time have really hampered my development.

View attachment 279849

Other then feeling more comfortable in my surroundings, I am not noticing the level of improvement I once did. Have I peaked at the age of 20? Surely not! But I need game time & to stay injury free to show what I am really capable of.

Eventually the Wanderers offered me a new deal.

View attachment 279844

Again it is but a one year extension! I wonder how long we can keep this up?

Last edited:
At least you're described as one of their best players! Hopefully you have an injury free season next year and attract some interest from Europe!

Really unlucky with the injuries mate, your performances are still improving and the stats are coming along steadily. Hopefully this season will be your break through season!!

At least you're described as one of their best players! Hopefully you have an injury free season next year and attract some interest from Europe!

Yeah, I seem to be good when i'm out there. Unfortunately its just not often enough atm.

Really unlucky with the injuries mate, your performances are still improving and the stats are coming along steadily. Hopefully this season will be your break through season!!

True, things are still on the up, lets hope for that "break through".

Keen to follow your story too! Gotta love an Englishman with a name like Bullardinho, it screams legendary!

True, things are still on the up, lets hope for that "break through".

Keen to follow your story too! Gotta love an Englishman with a name like Bullardinho, it screams legendary!

I'm sure it will come soon enough, you just need an injury free season.

Haha I know, I was hoping for more of a AMC or F9 role, something with a bit of flair, at least the name would have been a bit more suited then, instead of him being the next Tony Adams!

I'm sure it will come soon enough, you just need an injury free season.

Haha I know, I was hoping for more of a AMC or F9 role, something with a bit of flair, at least the name would have been a bit more suited then, instead of him being the next Tony Adams!

The English David Luiz maybe? No, I would not wish that upon you mate :p