This is such a cool idea. Definitely gonna do my own, whether or not do it as a story on here or privately I haven't decided :)

I have began one of these privately and enjoying it, started with York, played 10 games and scored 2 (I'm a striker btw)
Moved to Swansea for 200k and have spent the next three seasons on loan
Inverness on two separate occasions
And currently Palace where I have been most productive but still pretty ****

May do a new one some time and make it a story type of thing, if you don't mind

I am following this also btw

You've definitely started a new trend with this kind of story! Any personal preferences for your players career?

You've definitely started a new trend with this kind of story! Any personal preferences for your players career?

Well, was hoping for a move to Europe just to increase the options for my management career. All the injuries are starting to make me think that wont happen though :'(

Tbh, I'm just keen to see how my career plays out, regardless of what I achieve really.

Good progress so far mate, hopefully you'll burst onto the scene more soon. Think it's brilliant how an idea inspires others to try it out too, well done mate. Keep up the great work.

Good progress so far mate, hopefully you'll burst onto the scene more soon. Think it's brilliant how an idea inspires others to try it out too, well done mate. Keep up the great work.

Thanks mate!

I never in my wildest dreams imagined it attracting this much support & praise. To be honest I kind of thought people would find it boring! :p

Thanks mate!

I never in my wildest dreams imagined it attracting this much support & praise. To be honest I kind of thought people would find it boring! :p

No worries mate, well I think the amount of stories started up due to it, and they are good too, shows how interesting the story is. I'd be delighted with half the interest in any of my stories. :)

Thanks mate!

Not boring at all. I'm looking to do my own at some point once I have the time also!!

View attachment 278478

Season 6

Finding my Feet

I finally feel as though I've established myself as a solid member of the Wanderers squad.

View attachment 278477
View attachment 278476

I have gotten plenty of game time & managed to perform at a reasonable standard. 25 appearances, 2 goals, 5 assists, 3 POM awards & an average rating of 7.26. Not a bad return but I know I can still do better!

I am also proud to report that I was named in the Australian squad for the U22 Asian Cup.

View attachment 278475

Unfortunately I was not so proud of our performances.

View attachment 278472

Embarrassingly, we finished bottom of our group, behind both India & Kuwait, managing just a single point! I managed to appear in 2 of our 3 matches but as with everyone involved was disappointing.

Although not making massive strides I am pleased to say that my game is still developing.

View attachment 278468

Not rapid improvements but still moving in the right direction.

It was another decent year for the Wanderers overall as we once again made the playoffs.

View attachment 278463

Once again though we were knocked out in the quarter finals just days before my birthday. One year I will be able to celebrate a victory!

View attachment 278462

A heart breaking loss on penalties to the eventual champions, the Newcastle Jets! Before you ask. No, it wasn't me who missed this time!

View attachment 278458

Once again I will be back at the Wanderers next year, Once again I sign a 1 year deal. What do I have to do to get a 2 year deal?

Good season mate. Any overseas interest in Lippo as yet?

Good season mate. Any overseas interest in Lippo as yet?

There was a Belgian club listed in Minor interest in January but the Wanderers offered me a new deal straight up & put an end to it! :'(

View attachment 278449

Another great start to the year! Even worse, the Australian squad for the Olympic games is about to be named. Think I would have been there! These injuries are ruining my career! :'(

View attachment 826984

Another great start to the year! Even worse, the Australian squad for the Olympic games is about to be named. Think I would have been there! These injuries are ruining my career! :'(

Ouch! Your best developmental years are nearly gone as well, hope the FM gods will come out and give you somewhere to make a name for yourself