Call of Duty: Black Ops

Can't wait for this to come out....getting so bored of MW2.

Those wager matches look sweeeeet!

I will feel sooo good taking a 12 year old kids money! ;)

I hope they have got rid of tactical insertion on this.......sick of boosters, although it is fun hunting them down and using an RPG to destroy them :D

I hope they have got rid of tactical insertion on this.......sick of boosters, although it is fun hunting them down and using an RPG to destroy them :D

I think theyre good for snipers who use them as theyre supposed to be used (I dont as i cant snipe for ****)

So maybe a rule where you can only use a tactical insursion twice before you have to kind of skip a use (works twice, next time you die its unavailable, then after that you get 2 more uses) if you get what I mean....

I saw it in Tesco today ready for preorder, im quite excited!

I think theyre good for snipers who use them as theyre supposed to be used (I dont as i cant snipe for ****)

So maybe a rule where you can only use a tactical insursion twice before you have to kind of skip a use (works twice, next time you die its unavailable, then after that you get 2 more uses) if you get what I mean....

Yeah i get what you mean that would be a good idea.
I can't snipe very good either but on the few times i do snipe i never use a tactical insertion.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I saw it in Tesco today ready for preorder, im quite excited!

I preordered mine a while back in game :D

I thought about preordering but couldnt be arsed, gave me a little ***** to see the actual case on the shelf though.

The 'One in the Chamber' looks the most appealing to me to be fair, though all those wager matches look awesome. Can't wait.

Though I do have a question, in the Gun Game, they didn't go through that many weapons, is that ALL the weapons that are in the game?

never played any of the CODs online, might start with this one though if people are up for getting a clan going/organising games here?

never played any of the CODs online, might start with this one though if people are up for getting a clan going/organising games here?

I only play online, played the story mode a few times but online is miles better.

do we really need offline multiplayer bot mode?

Well seeing as some people prefer not to play online or just don't have xbox live gold it gives them something extra to do when playing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94SolEtpnc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Overview[/ame]

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAM5AZxmT_M"]YouTube- Quick Peek at Creat a Class Screen[/ame]

We played occasionaly together on MW2 so will probably have some games on this aswell.

The 'One in the Chamber' looks the most appealing to me to be fair, though all those wager matches look awesome. Can't wait.

Though I do have a question, in the Gun Game, they didn't go through that many weapons, is that ALL the weapons that are in the game?

I think there were 20 stages in the video. I looked at an old confirmed weapons list and it had 22. So hopefully there are considerably more. And one in the chamber looks aweome.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Unfortunately I think they're back :(

I think there were 20 stages in the video. I looked at an old confirmed weapons list and it had 22. So hopefully there are considerably more. And one in the chamber looks aweome.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Unfortunately I think they're back :(

*Sigh* Ah well more fun with the RPG it is then :D