Call of Duty: Black Ops

BO gets ***** after an hour even tho i am 5th and ratio 2.08 like but im starting to go back on cod 6 and just run around knifing people on core Snd its realy fun plus iv got a hacked gamertag which is good :) if u want u can add me on xbox : vl GrogaN lv its a little L

I like BO its a alright game, not as good as the mw series but still the best up to date fps out there.

The servers on Black Ops have been pretty good on PS3 over the last month I thought.. Only a few problems.

I like Black op's think it's 1st 2nd best in the COD series being MW2>COD4 then either WaW or Black op's. Only thing they need to do is improve the connection and the Hit detection.
I also like to see some sort of punishment for rage quiters mainly in search. When i'm in a party even when we do get hammered (not that often) we stay till the end amount of time's people lag out then, when we get the host migration half our clan time out gets annoying.

Time for a rant.... i apologize now for the essay.

I was playing TDM earlier and I was playing against 3 dutch people with the tag [DST*], they all had a K/D of around 1.5 but they were talking to each other boasting about how they have learnt how to hack and cheat etc. I thought nothing of it at first so carried on playing.... so i get a care package on array and it is a sam turret, I set it up and then about 20 seconds later my spy plane was destroyed by a sam turret which when i found it, it turned out to be mine.... strange? yes so i thought too.... after the game they were laughing between them selves so i put my head set on and once they see I had done it they were going on about how they hacked my sam turret and took over it. I wasn't impressed but i carried on in the same lobby, on the next game they happened to be on my team and 2 of them were getting care packages, one was ammo and one was a spy plane, they then changed them with hardline pro and got a counter spy plane and another spy plane.... once they had collected them ( they both had 4 kills at this time ) one sent out attack dogs and the other a gunship.... after that game they were boasting at how they get what ever care package they want by using a hack or some bs they were talking about, they continued to cheat and hack for a few games, at one point one of them was basically un killable, he was running about 1000000mph bouncing all over the place and it was in all honesty a complete joke how they could get away with this.... I of course reported them and added one as a friend just so i could check up on them and see if a ban was imposed or anything.... so what do you lot reckon? A permanent ban on their I.P addresses if it is possible or will they even get a ban? If they do not then to be quite simple the game is ***** and they have lost all respect by letting people get away with this!! Thanks for reading :)

Hackers do get banned apparently Treyarch check the leaderboard regularly. Not sure how the report system works surely Treyarch can't look at every report made but if they keep hacking i'm sure they will get found out.
What console where you on, I only been in 1 game when someone was cheating using a lag switch on PS3.

I sold my Black Ops to my brother.. The most abysmal game I've every played! Infinity Ward >>>>> Treyarch. World at War was abysmal aswell.

The mission in the river somewhere in Vietnam is pretty cool. The one where you start in a crashed helicopter :)

I was playing TDM earlier and I was playing against 3 dutch people with the tag [DST*], they all had a K/D of around 1.5 but they were talking to each other boasting about how they have learnt how to hack and cheat etc. I thought nothing of it at first so carried on playing.... so i get a care package on array and it is a sam turret, I set it up and then about 20 seconds later my spy plane was destroyed by a sam turret which when i found it, it turned out to be mine.... strange? yes so i thought too.... after the game they were laughing between them selves so i put my head set on and once they see I had done it they were going on about how they hacked my sam turret and took over it. I wasn't impressed but i carried on in the same lobby, on the next game they happened to be on my team and 2 of them were getting care packages, one was ammo and one was a spy plane, they then changed them with hardline pro and got a counter spy plane and another spy plane.... once they had collected them ( they both had 4 kills at this time ) one sent out attack dogs and the other a gunship.... after that game they were boasting at how they get what ever care package they want by using a hack or some bs they were talking about, they continued to cheat and hack for a few games, at one point one of them was basically un killable, he was running about 1000000mph bouncing all over the place and it was in all honesty a complete joke how they could get away with this.... I of course reported them and added one as a friend just so i could check up on them and see if a ban was imposed or anything.... so what do you lot reckon? A permanent ban on their I.P addresses if it is possible or will they even get a ban? If they do not then to be quite simple the game is ***** and they have lost all respect by letting people get away with this!! Thanks for reading :)

They're hackers with a 1.5 K/D ratio? Awkwardddddd.

If they can hack the game I don't think an I.P ban will stop them playing, they must be uber nerds.

Doesn't hacker pro not let you be able to do that? Hack into other enemies equipment.

They're hackers with a 1.5 K/D ratio? Awkwardddddd.

They did say that they had only just learnt how to hack and got the cheats or something along those lines so they must of been pretty bad before then!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Doesn't hacker pro not let you be able to do that? Hack into other enemies equipment.

These were not using hacker pro and they were changing everything, if we got an attack helicopter it would change to theirs, if we got dogs they would change to theirs it was literally everything we got got switched to theirs

Playing today, 7 care packages in a row.... Ammo!! Thank god for hardline pro :D

Playing today, 7 care packages in a row.... Ammo!! Thank god for hardline pro :D

In my experience what you get in a care package correlates with the killstreak you are on when you call it. I.e. If you use it at the start of a round or after a death your more likely to get ammo or a spy plane. 5 or 6 kills in your more likely to get mortar, death machine. After that your more likely to get one of the top ones.

I might return to the Xbox scene next week. I still have a good month left before my membership expires, and pwning some people online should be some good motivation ahead of my exams.

Although, I will probably be the victim for the first few games, since I am rusty.

I prestiged for the first time this morning.

YAY for having no life :D