Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
How many times can the map pack be downloaded onto different ps3 systems? I know you could do it a few times on mw2 but I was wondering if they had changed it or not?

Also I have just been on the playstation store and I cannot find the map pack so is it even out yet?

Last edited:
Started playing the single player game and it's rubbish compared to the originals. I was
Hoping that it would be the best in the series.
It's a typical modern game with lots of effort put into graphics and flash effects.
Terrible 'on rails' gameplay.

Has anyone managed to download the map pack yet? every time i try to add funds it comes up an error so psn need to sort this bs out to be honest!!!

Nope they are on there, well it says they are but who knows, psn is just a load of *****

Has anyone managed to download the map pack yet? every time i try to add funds it comes up an error so psn need to sort this bs out to be honest!!!

am getting the same error as you i have just tried again playstaion store has crashed

am getting the same error as you i have just tried again playstaion store has crashed

Yeah now I am getting an error saying cannot update credit card information check account information and then contact customer support... or something along those lines :S

Yeah now I am getting an error saying cannot update credit card information check account information and then contact customer support... or something along those lines :S

am going try again later tonight to buy or in the morning

Respawning is **** I think sick and tired of respawning and before I even move someone shoots me

just got this of psn forum

Please note that the PlayStation Store is currently unavailable due to very high volumes of traffic.

We are working hard to resolve the issue. Updates will be posted in this thread and on twitter via

Please be aware that there are some knock on issues being experienced as a result of the Store being unavailable:

You might not be able to verify your online pass for some games
PlayStation Home users may have difficulty accessing purchased items
Account Management is unavailable

There is no further update. We are working to resolve the issue.

Last edited:
just got this of psn forum

Please note that the PlayStation Store is currently unavailable due to very high volumes of traffic.

We are working hard to resolve the issue. Updates will be posted in this thread and on twitter via

Please be aware that there are some knock on issues being experienced as a result of the Store being unavailable:

You might not be able to verify your online pass for some games
PlayStation Home users may have difficulty accessing purchased items
Account Management is unavailable

There is no further update. We are working to resolve the issue.

Link to where you found that out?

All I want to do is give them my money, they won't let me :'(

Latest
Update:

Service is improving, most users now able to access the Store. However, certain actions within the Store result in error code 80023017.

Think Alfie lasted 3/4 of a game before rage quitting, I lasted 3 games.

This game just doesn't replay very good imo.

Back to the drawing board.

Back