Call of Duty: Black Ops

Might have to start using Hacker then the only problem is that they will hear me coming.

They won't hear you. If you pay attention you hardly hear anyone who isn't using Ninja/Ninja Pro, and with the amount of people who play the game with music blasting out, and talking a loud of ****. The chances of them hearing you is very low.

Their are some good gun's in the game just a shame the Famas and Ak74u are unlocked before lvl 20. Apart from the Uzi that gun is just shocking.

anyone else seem to find the m16 rather underwhelming? seem to have to stick 9 bullets into somebody with or without the silencer to kill them..

anyone else seem to find the m16 rather underwhelming? seem to have to stick 9 bullets into somebody with or without the silencer to kill them..

I used it before normally 2 or 3 burst i find. If you like Burst weapons use the G11.

One of my better guns, have 1+k kills with it.

@MotionSensors

Jammer is the way forward.

just looking for a set up that works for me to be honest, used to use the galil, but seemed to be lacking a bit using that latly, like using the stake out but can only use it on a select few maps..

just looking for a set up that works for me to be honest, used to use the galil, but seemed to be lacking a bit using that latly, like using the stake out but can only use it on a select few maps..

AK74U + Silencer
Crossbow
Frag // Nova Gas // Sensor
Scavenger // Slight Of Hand // Hacker

Give that a try.

Anyone up for some Black Ops at 22:30? Wanna try get at least 4-5 people.

My girlfriend completed the story mode in about 2 hours haha I'm useless at FPS games :S

Saw some of the lads from FMBase Elite on it last night.

Might get back on mine sometime, althought my KDR is terrible as 90% of my online has been played while ****** :$

finding it near impossible to get marathon pro, capture the flag realy hates me, think ive captured 3 flags in 16 games, its annoying me now, any tips?

finding it near impossible to get marathon pro, capture the flag realy hates me, think ive captured 3 flags in 16 games, its annoying me now, any tips?

Play Team Tactical.. And when you play CTF it's easier as there is only 4 player to get past.

Any objective based players want a game on ps3 ? HQ , domination or SnD ? add me - martinbissett

Put FM BASE in the message (A)

Any objective based players want a game on ps3 ? HQ , domination or SnD ? add me - martinbissett

Put FM BASE in the message (A)

I tend to play HQ, Dom & Dem pretty often. Add CoachCarter999

I'm not on at the moment so can't add you yet.

I tend to play HQ, Dom & Dem pretty often. Add CoachCarter999

I'm not on at the moment so can't add you yet.

you objective playing? since when? XD

if you want add me aswell Arthurisgreat, I might be on later @MartinBissett