Call of Duty: Black Ops

The new wager matches look like they will be good and I like the fact that you can design your own title and emblem

Decoy and Camera Spike look awesome.

I hope sleight of hand's pro version won't be faster aiming otherwise quickscopers will be back:'(

I must must admit that I'm not a huge fan of cod but bought the last 3 games so I'm sure I'll jump on the bandwagon and buy this to.

Then regret it.

I hope sleight of hand's pro version won't be faster aiming otherwise quickscopers will be back:'(

I hope that is what Sleight of Hand Pro does, Quickscoping is 1337 yo!

heard you can put ur own name on the gun :D:O

Actually, you can put your clan tag and emblem on the gun. This does mean that your name can be on the gun... Assuming your name is four letters long and you put it as your clan tag also, but that'd just make you look like a douche.

Well, for those who haven't yet seen it. Most of the perks (Well, their names) have been shown on YouTube, and this is what they are:

Perk Slot 1:
Lightweight

Perk Slot 2:
Hardened - Deep Impact of past games
Scout - Iron Lungs of past games
Steady Aim
Sleight of Hand
Warlord - Bling of MW2.

Perk Slot 3:
Marathon
Ninja
Second Chance
Hacker
Tactical Mask

Last edited:
Actually, you can put your clan tag on the gun. This does mean that your name can be on the gun... Assuming your name is four letters long and you put it as your clan tag also, but that'd just make you look like a douche.

Hmm, I assume I wont be able to use my own name, as '****' is usually not allowed as a clan tag.

Shame.

Perks - http://www.cod7blackops.com/perks/

Edit:

Sleight of hand

Ability: Cuts the weapons reload time in half. This should be familiar to Call of Duty veterans. Useful with light machine guns since they have long reload times.

Pro Ability: Allows you to aim faster. This halves the time it takes to aim down the sight.

Noooo:'(

Last edited:
I hope that is what Sleight of Hand Pro does, Quickscoping is 1337 yo!

Actually, you can put your clan tag and emblem on the gun. This does mean that your name can be on the gun... Assuming your name is four letters long and you put it as your clan tag also, but that'd just make you look like a douche.

Well, for those who haven't yet seen it. Most of the perks (Well, their names) have been shown on YouTube, and this is what they are:

Perk Slot 1:
Lightweight

Perk Slot 2:
Hardened - Deep Impact of past games
Scout - Iron Lungs of past games
Steady Aim
Sleight of Hand
Warlord - Bling of MW2.

Perk Slot 3:
Marathon
Ninja
Second Chance
Hacker
Tactical Mask
i have no idea what any of that means...

Scavenger Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Ninja Pro
= Beast

I'm glad Stopping Power is finally gone. It basically became a 'must-have' perk at times, and removed choice from the equation regarding slot 2.

Absolutely cannot believe Stopping Power is gone. Though considering 'Hardened Pro' doesn't yet have an announced use, it could well be that.

im betting zombies will be released as DLC a few weeks later than the original release....and you'll have to pay for it.

yes im a cynic

Yip, i agree.

Medal of Honour looks a better bet this time. Unfortunatley, everyone will probably stick with COD because its COD

Yip, i agree.

Medal of Honour looks a better bet this time. Unfortunatley, everyone will probably stick with COD because its COD

MOH looks like it has a much better campaign mode but I think COD will still come out on top in terms of multiplayer

Hmm, I assume I wont be able to use my own name, as '****' is usually not allowed as a clan tag.

Shame.

You can have '****' on MW2 so you might be able to have it on Black Ops... :p

MOH looks like it has a much better campaign mode but I think COD will still come out on top in terms of multiplayer
totally agree. im mainly a single player person myself so im going for MOH, though like i said earlier, if we get a good community from fm base going in COD im up for that.

totally agree. im mainly a single player person myself so im going for MOH, though like i said earlier, if we get a good community from fm base going in COD im up for that.

well I will definitely be there if you want me :wub:

I CANT WAIT!!!!! im a die-hard FM fan...but im anticipating Black Ops more now!!!! Currency and wepon customization looks to be the dogs balls....;) Hate to say it...but im looking forwards to this much more than FM11 only because im hench online!!! and gettin a new PS3!!! Does anyine knw anything about the new FM?

but im looking forwards to this much more than FM11 only because im hench online!!! and gettin a new PS3!!! Does anyine knw anything about the new FM?

'Hench' online are you? What, do you expand or something?

And this thread has nothing to do with FM, stay on topic please and thank you.