Resource icon

FMKorea Camouflage 4231 2020-02-26

yeah im surprised too, im man utd with a top squad but it just turned me **** haha

This is with my second team! I love this tactic:
Paris SG v LOSC_ Review.png

Its not as highscoring for me (one 7-0 game tho, few 3-0, mostly 1-0 or 2-0 since) as the tactic I used my first season with Atalanta, were I also won a treble with little Atalanta lol (its also a asymmetrical 4-2-3-1 like this one is, ThePavs Fiend 11). But MAN THIS ONE IS WAY BETTER DEFENSIVELY. I only played 10 matches with it 2nd season, but I have only conceaded 1 goal in 10 games, and that was a late meaningless goal in 90th minute in a 3-1 win, and that was the first game trying the tactic. Remaining 9 games the opposition might aswell not even try to play against me. And its not all be easy opponents, won against Napoli, Juventus (3-0), Bayern (3-0) Inter (1-0).

Its not as highscoring for me (one 7-0 game tho, few 3-0, mostly 1-0 or 2-0 since) as the tactic I used my first season with Atalanta, were I also won a treble with little Atalanta lol (its also a asymmetrical 4-2-3-1 like this one is, ThePavs Fiend 11). But MAN THIS ONE IS WAY BETTER DEFENSIVELY. I only played 10 matches with it 2nd season, but I have only conceaded 1 goal in 10 games, and that was a late meaningless goal in 90th minute in a 3-1 win, and that was the first game trying the tactic. Remaining 9 games the opposition might aswell not even try to play against me. And its not all be easy opponents, won against Napoli, Juventus (3-0), Bayern (3-0) Inter (1-0).
Yeah defensively this is amazing, I also like that you will often get over 60% possession, which you don’t get with a lot of other tactics!

Early days, but amazing tactic. This is with a 2nd league team in Portugal. Started using it after the Porto B defeat. That win against Sporting for the league cup...wow!
1.png

2.png

The thing is tho, how do you get the AML and AMCL to perform in this tactic? They seem to get routinely below 7 grades while rest of team get good grades.

Didn't believed that I have the required players for this tactic but switched to it after the 3-3 draw against BVB and culminated with that match.... Worth mentioning that even if I LIKE TO ROTATE A LOT, it worked even with a Piatek who has 12 acc / 12 pac and would probably shine more with a more pacey ST.

Attachments

• fm_2020-03-16_21-27-54.png
    fm_2020-03-16_21-27-54.png
    1 MB · Views: 940
  • fm_2020-03-16_21-32-10.png
    fm_2020-03-16_21-32-10.png
    819.4 KB · Views: 1,018
How do you guys coop with the extreme amount of strain this puts on players? I'm not an experienced player by any strech of the imagination, but im finding out a lot of players having high risk of injury. Any way to reduce the energy requirement needed for this tac?

Hi, do you know with this tactic, who take corners and throws in? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Which version of the tactic to use for the 20.4.0 game version ?