Resource icon

FMKorea Camouflage 4231 2020-02-26

This tactic is out of this world for home games. However I lose every away game. Any tips?

This just happened in my last match of the year to win the league. Struggled during the year and then switched to this towards end of year. Performances went up and goals were being scored from all over the pitsch. This last match was just FULL domination.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 08.28.44.png

The original version doesn't work well for me so far

I'm having great results with the tactic.

My main doubt is what is the best fit when playing with one less player due to an expulsion (red card). Do I change my mindset? Which position is better to be removed?

amazing tactic. Won the premier league straight after promotion with Leeds United. Basic squad as well.[

You change something(like mentality) when you play against bigger team,because you are anunderdog team???

This is the most consistent tactic I have used in recent memories. I have really tried almost every tactic, but this one gives me the best result with simulating games. The first attachment is before and second and third attachment after using the tactic. For Away games, I am using the version of White Europe post #34.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 560
  • Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 577
  • Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
this tactic is something else...

Attachments

• FM14.png
    FM14.png
    724.6 KB · Views: 846
Brilliant tactic. I don't create a huge amount of clear cut chances and my striker isn't as prolific as I'd like but other than that can't fault it. Defensively very sound and a lot of players chip in with goals.

Just beyond on my second season using it now and definitely not quite as effective as it was to begin with. Anything I can do to counteract this?

So which one is better? I used the V2 but is the original worthwhile??

Does anyone have some PPM they think will be good for this tactic?