Capello names squad

Agreed, we have some good talent in the middle:

Future England 11:

Joe Hart​

Kyle Walker - Chris Smalling - Gary Cahill - Micah Richards​

Marc Albrighton - Jack Rodwell - Jack Wilshere - Adam Johnson​

Conor Wickham - Daniel Sturridge​

Cough * Wayne Rooney" Cough.

yeah i picked up on Barry, but he said Wilshire > Lampard. which is a stupid thing to say. i know everyone has there own opinions, but some are so stupid, you got to pick up on them.

How is it a stupid thing to say? Lampard has reguarly been poor for England and doesnt produce his club form for the national side. Wilshere needs to be played ahead of Lampard because Lampard is poor for England, FACT, and Wilshere has got the potential to dictate the England midfield for years to come. Just because he has scored a few penalties doesnt make Lampard a England automatic. If he had produced for England what he does for Chelsea week in week out then there would be no question about it but he doesnt.

Gareth Barry is in there as the defensive centre mid because thats a role we would need because if you have 2 centre mids who are like Wilshere and Lamapard the defence would get exposed. Some may say that Wilshere could sit infront of the defence but i think his best position is further up the field.

Yeah everyone does have their own opinions and no they arent stupid. I like the way you have made it sound like you are the source of all knowledge and truth. 'i know everyone has there own opinions, but some are so stupid, you got to pick up on them' cheers for that, i thought for a second i had embarrased myself. I'm glad you're hear to point me in the right direction.

Agreed, we have some good talent in the middle:

Future England 11:

Joe Hart

Kyle Walker - Chris Smalling - Gary Cahill - Micah Richards

Marc Albrighton - Jack Rodwell - Jack Wilshere - Adam Johnson

Conor Wickham - Daniel Sturridge

Richards at left back?
You've also left out Walcott, Lennon, Rooney, Huddlestone, Mattock, Dawson, Chamberlain (if he lives up to his potential), McEachran (sp).. England's future looks bright, it just depends on how well they all mature and who the next manager is.

How is it a stupid thing to say? Lampard has reguarly been poor for England and doesnt produce his club form for the national side. Wilshere needs to be played ahead of Lampard because Lampard is poor for England, FACT, and Wilshere has got the potential to dictate the England midfield for years to come. Just because he has scored a few penalties doesnt make Lampard a England automatic. If he had produced for England what he does for Chelsea week in week out then there would be no question about it but he doesnt.

Gareth Barry is in there as the defensive centre mid because thats a role we would need because if you have 2 centre mids who are like Wilshere and Lamapard the defence would get exposed. Some may say that Wilshere could sit infront of the defence but i think his best position is further up the field.

Yeah everyone does have their own opinions and no they arent stupid. I like the way you have made it sound like you are the source of all knowledge and truth. 'i know everyone has there own opinions, but some are so stupid, you got to pick up on them' cheers for that, i thought for a second i had embarrased myself. I'm glad you're hear to point me in the right direction.

Let me get this straight, you're saying a 19 year old (Albeit a very talented, but raw 19 year old) who has only been playing for around a season at the top level is better than a seasoned international who has made sackfuls of appearances for his country and has played at the highest level for around 10 years now for club and country and is consistently amongst the highest goalscorers in the EPL despite being a central midfielder?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

Richards at left back?
You've also left out Walcott, Lennon, Rooney, Huddlestone, Mattock, Dawson, Chamberlain (if he lives up to his potential), McEachran (sp).. England's future looks bright, it just depends on how well they all mature and who the next manager is.

Johnson > Walcott
Lennon > Albrighton
Wilshere > Huddlestone
Mattock wtf
Cahill = Dawson
Chamberlain - not sure.

Richards can swap with Walker then.

reel your kneck in,

You said Wilshire is a better play them Lampard, which is clearly wrong. Anyone can agree with that. You want to know why Lampard hasnt produed his club form for England, because he is played out of position, Sven insisted on him playing in a 2 man midfield with Gerrard, where lampard ended up defending and holidng position, then we had Maclaren who played him as a holdng midfielder, in god knows how many formations he tried. remember the 3-5-2 he tried.... now we have capello, who doesnt seem to favour lampard in the advance position he likes in the world cup. now he is looking like another deeper laying player in a 4-2-3-1 type formation. Frank lampard is the kinda player we should be basing our team around, as on club form he is one of ourmost effective players. You ee England have this theory of wasting talents, Scholes comes to mind straight away, i feel in another national team Frank would a real great of England national team, just like Scholes should of been.

You said Wilshire is better then Lampard. No that Wilshire would be a better pick for England.. they are completely different things.... To try and say some 19 year old kid, in his first full season for arsenal is a better play, then someone who has scored more then 100 goals from midfield for his club in just league football.

Gareth barry is ****.

Let me get this straight, you're saying a 19 year old (Albeit a very talented, but raw 19 year old) who has only been playing for around a season at the top level is better than a seasoned international who has made sackfuls of appearances for his country and has played at the highest level for around 10 years now for club and country and is consistently amongst the highest goalscorers in the EPL despite being a central midfielder?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

Thats exactly what I'm saying yes, I.m glad you have understood.
You say Lampard is a seasoned international but he is one that has consistently failed to produce his club form for his country. Now we have a young centre mid who should be given a shot and IN MY OPINION thats shot should be in the next 2 games.

I thought this forum was mostly filled with people were willing to embrace others opinions, not merely shoot them out of the water. I accept other peoples opinions and if people think Lampard should play instead of Wilshere then fine, thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. But dont take the **** out of me foir having a different opinion.

You say Lampard is a seasoned international but he is one that has consistently failed to produce his club form for his country. Now we have a young centre mid who should be given a shot and IN MY OPINION thats shot should be in the next 2 games.

I thought this forum was mostly filled with people were willing to embrace others opinions, not merely shoot them out of the water. I accept other peoples opinions and if people think Lampard should play instead of Wilshere then fine, thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. But dont take the **** out of me foir having a different opinion.

If you are offended by this being slated, i dont think the internet if for you sir.

reel your kneck in,

You said Wilshire is a better play them Lampard, which is clearly wrong. Anyone can agree with that. You want to know why Lampard hasnt produed his club form for England, because he is played out of position, Sven insisted on him playing in a 2 man midfield with Gerrard, where lampard ended up defending and holidng position, then we had Maclaren who played him as a holdng midfielder, in god knows how many formations he tried. remember the 3-5-2 he tried.... now we have capello, who doesnt seem to favour lampard in the advance position he likes in the world cup. now he is looking like another deeper laying player in a 4-2-3-1 type formation. Frank lampard is the kinda player we should be basing our team around, as on club form he is one of ourmost effective players. You ee England have this theory of wasting talents, Scholes comes to mind straight away, i feel in another national team Frank would a real great of England national team, just like Scholes should of been.

You said Wilshire is better then Lampard. No that Wilshire would be a better pick for England.. they are completely different things.... To try and say some 19 year old kid, in his first full season for arsenal is a better play, then someone who has scored more then 100 goals from midfield for his club in just league football.

Gareth barry is ****.

You obviously dont remember correctly because it was Gerrard played in all manner of positions, not Lampard and when the 2 played in the middle together it was Gerrard who played the holding role. Lampard has played well for Chelsea because of the talented players around him doing the donkey work for him (Makele, Essien).
I did say Wilshere was better than Lampard and this isnt what i meant so for that i apologise for the confusion. I did actually mean he would be a better choice for the 2 international games coming up.

Gareth Barry isnt **** and it sort of shows your level of knowledge that you would say he is.

Reel your kneck in? what the **** does that mean.

Johnson > Walcott
Lennon > Albrighton
Wilshere > Huddlestone
Mattock wtf
Cahill = Dawson
Chamberlain - not sure.

Richards can swap with Walker then.

I'm not saying they're better or worse - just saying that all those players that weren't in your line up will be involved too without a doubt.

Walker and Richards are right backs. Not left backs. One will be first choice, the other will be a squad player. By the looks of it at the moment, Richards will be the squad player.

If you are offended by this being slated, i dont think the internet if for you sir.

I'm not offended, merely expressing that one is entitled to have ones opinion without being vilified for doing so, sir.

Just because he deserves a chance, it doesn't mean he is the better player. Yes he should be given a shot, but NOT because he is better than Lampard, but because we need to move on.

And if you think this is shooting your opinion out of the water then pfffft. It's called a debate. Yes I agree that Wilshere deserves a chance and he should get it during this international break, I don't dispute that, however you said that he is better than Frank Lampard; which is quite frankly proposterous.

Good to see walker in there he's my starting RB in FM too (H)

Just because he deserves a chance, it doesn't mean he is the better player. Yes he should be given a shot, but NOT because he is better than Lampard, but because we need to move on.

And if you think this is shooting your opinion out of the water then pfffft. It's called a debate. Yes I agree that Wilshere deserves a chance and he should get it during this international break, I don't dispute that, however you said that he is better than Frank Lampard; which is quite frankly proposterous.

Like is said in post #111, i did actually mean that he should play instead of Lampard, not that he is a better player but as you have quite rightly said that is proposterous. I am not for one second suggesting Lampard is **** but what i am saying is that he has had numerous chances in an England shirt and he hasnt taken them.
There is a vast difference between a difference of opinion and idiotic people lurching around threads to call people stupid and this is what i was referring to. A debate is were 2 or more people have a difference of opinion and they express their own opinion whilst respecting the others. This has not been in the case in certain responses to my first post in this thread!

Lampard failed to produce club form with National team. Agreed.

But Wilshere still haven't played regularly for NT. For all the promise he has shown, he might do worse than Lampard for NT.

So to call him better than Lampard is way off the mark.

forster

walker, dawson, terry, cole

parker, lampard, wilshere

lennon, jarvis

defoe
My team :)