Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 14K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo scored again, hes growing on me i tell you, maybe he just needed time.

Michael Owen with a vintage finish there.

Scunthorpe 1-3 Man Utd.. becoming routine for us now.

I agree, however on another night Manchester United would have been punished by all those chances.

Pleased that owen scored, I really want to see Bebe get some time in the second half.

I hate it when commentators refer to players as using all their experience there. Otherwise known as diving.

N'castle 3-1 up.

Neat finish from Owen, though the keeper didn't make it especially difficult, went to ground very early,

4-1 United. :'(

Park Ji Sung: Cracking finish from a half cleared corner.

Park Ji Sung.. driven into the corner.

Scunthorpe 1-4 Man Utd :)

Jesus. All falling apart for Scunthorpe. Scoreline does not reflect the game

Jesus. All falling apart for Scunthorpe. Scoreline does not reflect the game
actually it shows that if you press hard for the 45 minuts like they did, without having the fitness to keep it up, you will get beat, they're not closing us down anywhere near as much, and they're paying for it

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

they taken a lot of shots but most of them from outside the area,

actually it shows that if you press hard for the 45 minuts like they did, without having the fitness to keep it up, you will get beat, they're not closing us down anywhere near as much, and they're paying for it

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

they taken a lot of shots but most of them from outside the area,

Point made

HESKEYYYY! You beauty! Talk about an impact sub. 30 seconds after he's brought on, three touches, one of them puts it in the back of the net.

HESKEYYYY! You beauty! Talk about an impact sub. 30 seconds after he's brought on, three touches, one of them puts it in the back of the net.

Told you Houllier could get the best out of him.

Before i say anything. I almost always tell the truth, and this story is absolutely true.

Emile Heskey has scored.

EDIT: Too late, Godcubed got there first. Well done Houllier. Gutted for Everton last night btw.

Before i say anything. I almost always tell the truth, and this story is absolutely true.

Emile Heskey has scored.

Way ahead of you, mate. I'm busy writing "Emile Heskey Is God" banners already.

Heskey to be Villa's top scorer at the end of the season?

What odds would you get on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back