Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 14K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Owen again with a poachers goal..

Scunthorpe 1-5 Man Utd..

Get Macheda off now and bring on Bebe. Give him as much playing time as possible!

It's all gone batshit bonkers. Chelsea have scored, Owen has for United again, and West Brom are level.

Liverpool 1-1 Northampton
West Brom 1-1 Man City
Chelsea 2-3 Newcastle

Good to see Owen scoring. Prove the doubters wrong, that's my Michael...

I heard he outpaced the defence for his first?

Heskey to be Villa's top scorer at the end of the season?

What odds would you get on that?

Well, i reckon if you bet a pound, you'd get....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY&feature=related[/ame]

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Michael Owen again with a poachers goal..

Scunthorpe 1-5 Man Utd..

Get Macheda off now and bring on Bebe. Give him as much playing time as possible!

On now, and Fergie still won't have seen him play :S.

He's watching Valencia tonight apparently.

West Brom 2-1 up at City!

EDIT: And Ash Young grabs a header to put Villa 2-1 up-

3-1 up, Young again!

What on earth just happened with Villa? BBC typo or are they actually 3-1 up in about 10 seconds of eachother?

oh for goodness sake, stupid simon ***, i guess this is where the youngsters need to improve, when the other team equalise we need to keep playing, apparently we just shut down after zuiverloon scored.

He looks a big strong lad who is pacey.. can see the sense in the signing looking at his physique but of course the price tag was crazy..

He looks like he could suit the EPL.

Liverpool have done exactly the same Joe and we have no one with any real experience apart from Shelvey on the bench. Good times.....

He looks a big strong lad who is pacey.. can see the sense in the signing looking at his physique but of course the price tag was crazy..

He looks like he could suit the EPL.
he just needs time, CR7 didnt hit his heights till the 3rd season, nani is only ust doing it now, and jury is still out on anderson

Liverpool have done exactly the same Joe and we have no one with any real experience apart from Shelvey on the bench. Good times.....
we have silva, kompany and milner to come on, kompany wont be able to do much as hes a defender, Milner or Silva has to come on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back