Carlo Ancelotti Sacked!

God Chelsea is sooo stupid. They really aren't a well-run club. Sure they're going to win plenty because they have so much money and have great players but they certainly aren't efficient or smart about this. What kind of club sacks their manager for one season without trophies when he won them their first league double the season before. When this season's failure was caused by interference from the ownership: the firing of an influential coach and an unwanted 50 million quid signing who is 28, has had a lot of injuries (which may have affected his pace, which his game depends upon) that doesn't fit at all into the team as it is (meaning if they want him to succeed they have to completely restructure it). So they blame the manager and sack him. If they didn't have a bottomless pit of money they'd sink into oblivion.

Torres is 27 and Ancelotti wanted him and when Torres joined we played better. Our problems were before he joined when we were dropping points left, right and centre.

stupid! i can confidently say Roman Abramovic is suffering from asthma of the brain! hiccups and fluctuations be e portion! hehehehehe... relegate Chelski or is it chelshit! whicheva.. they are same and similar! hehehehehhe!

Hardly. Won the double last season, finished 2nd in the Prem this year....after injuries to key players aswell. Which makes the releasing of Carlo even more ridiculous.

God sake Roman. Now that you've fired another coach, the only coaches you could possibly get who may be better are André Villas Boas (unproven for a Premiership manager though) and Guus Hiddink. Maybe a few other managers would also cut it like maybe Wilkins (extremely unlikely, but he has great knowledge of what the club needs and such) and Zola.

Andre Villas-Boas isn't better than Carlo though? He's a good coach and has only been managing for a year. I wouldn't mind getting him as manager, but he isn't of the same standard as CA yet.

Torres won't be very pleased at this I'd say. Although, it could be good for him, the new manager with new ideas.

Andre Villas-Boas isn't better than Carlo though? He's a good coach and has only been managing for a year. I wouldn't mind getting him as manager, but he isn't of the same standard as CA yet.

I'll pretend I didn't read this.

Um, Carlo? Villa job should be open soon? We have a cool owner.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I'll pretend I didn't read this.

I forgot how much you loved Ancelotti. How dare anyone compare that inexperienced young upstart Villas-Boas to him? ;)

**** **** ******* BULLSHIT!!!!! Honestly i love this team but i hate this club sometimes i really do. Roman has too many men below him that dont know the club and just cant say no to him and its becomming an absolute joke it really is. The man had one more year left on his contract!!!! Why not let him see it out??? Carlo has had 3 bad months in 24months which includes the best year in this clubs history and apparently thats not good enough!!! What has this club become seriously!!!!

Unfortunatly we have to move on once again and from what i know/think it will be Hiddink as manager and Zola (the bargaining tool for the fans) as assistant manager. If not then Andre Villas Boas i would accept and possibly maybe even Moyes but he likes to have time at clubs and he wont get that here.

Thanks for everything you gave us Ancelotti you will forever go down in Chelsea FC's history with the people that matter i.e the fans and i wish him all the luck. STOP ******* ABOUT CHELSEA FC!!!!!!

Roman just wants to capitalise whilst Big Sam's available.

I would say Hiddink but he's at Turkey and seems to enjoy national management.

AvB ... looks like a great manager but maybe not quite ready yet.

Benitez ... outside shot but maybe, high profile with a proven Champions League record, maybe the man to get Torres to perform as well.

Doesn't Hiddink have a clause in his contract meaning he can't leave his post until November? And the one man you could of kept hold of things until November, Ray Wilkins, you fired.

Benitez ... outside shot but maybe, high profile with a proven Champions League record, maybe the man to get Torres to perform as well.

Seriously dont say that!!!!! Id rather cut off my left *******, eat it, throw up and then eat it again repeatedly until i die!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Doesn't Hiddink have a clause in his contract meaning he can't leave his post until November? And the one man you could of kept hold of things until November, Ray Wilkins, you fired.

Maybe thats where Zola comes in??

Last edited:
Not a good decision in my opinion , good luck to him in the future

Benitez ... outside shot but maybe, high profile with a proven Champions League record, maybe the man to get Torres to perform as well.[/QUOTE]

Seriously dont say that!!!!! Id rather cut off my left *******, eat it, throw up and then eat it again repeatedly until i die!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Maybe thats where Zola comes in??

Fair point made with Zola there, and maybe its likely.

Benitez has already had to work with a couple of retards for owners. Not sure he could go through it again with Roman

In my opinion this is completely undeserved. The players can't develop a real relation to their manager if they constantly fire the manager in Chelsea. What the **** can Abramovic expect? You can't have constant results that is just crazy. We need Abramovic money, but his unprofessional leadership is bad. I liked Carlo Ancelotti, he was a sympathetic and friendly manager. I wish him all the best.

Ranieri. Mourinho. Grant. Scolari. Wilkins. Hiddink. Ancelotti. Whose next?
In pay-offs, the lot cost more than Torres...

Last edited: