Carlo Ancelotti Sacked!

Avram Grant to return? He's the manager who's taken Chelsea closest to the Champions League (Abrahamovic's holy grail) and is available now.....

Who ever gets the job please only sign the deal for one year because so far since mourinho has only been a one year deal .

Avram Grant to return? He's the manager who's taken Chelsea closest to the Champions League (Abrahamovic's holy grail) and is available now.....

Again back to the ******* thing!

I can really see AVB moving to Chelsea. Seems the best time, he's done what he can at Porto and won what he can. Time to expand his horizons.

Who ever gets the job please only sign the deal for one year because so far since mourinho has only been a one year deal .

Wasn't CA there for two years? Considering he won the double last year for Chelsea, I suspect it would be rather hard if he wasn't manager...

Sad to see Carlo go, really is. Roman has got it wrong this time, it wasn't the management that needed changing, it was the personnel. Hopefully Carlo stays in English football. Maybe Carlo for England? :p

Anyway, I hope we get either Villas-Boas or Hiddink. Boas said he wanted to build a 'dynasty' at Porto, but what else can he realistically achieve having scooped up another trophy today. Ah well, I guess we'll see.

hope you dont get AVB as he would be sacked at some point aswell lol

Didnt see that coming.....XD

Very sad to see a nice man leave, but he totally lacked the balls to stand up to the board. He was undermined and ejected. But the Board has a point, the lowest points total Chelsea have got in 8 years. Says alot.

Yes Mourinho for the United job but Chelsea sacking Ancelotti is silly. I'm as far away from a Chelsea fan as u'll get but stripping the squad down to its bare bones before the season started knowing it was an 'old' squad was stupid. And the usual mainstays didn't have their best seasons - Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Essien. A busy summer as the Bridge I predict

To me I think Mourinho is waiting on the Manchester United job role. I know him and Fergie have a very good relationship and it just seems like he is picking his moment for that opportunity. Could be wrong though.

I'd be surprised if Mourinho was let near Old Trafford. Certain influential figures at the club have strong views about him (eg Bobby Charlton) and don't want a 'messianic' PR manager who spends lots of money without having demonstrated any commitment to long term building and stability. Think the Mancs will be taking Moyes as their next manager.

As for Chelsea, unsurprising but totally retarded. Given the circumstances, Ancelotti's done a great job with the hand the owner dealt him. Will be interesting to see who they bring in.

Guus Hiddink I think will replace him. Would like Martin O'Niell ;)

Guus Hiddink I think will replace him. Would like Martin O'Niell ;)

They should go with a man with 35 36 years of football experience, loved by the media, gracious and humble and not afraid to let the board make all the decisions. It has to be the legend who is Hodgson.

Yes Mourinho for the United job but Chelsea sacking Ancelotti is silly. I'm as far away from a Chelsea fan as u'll get but stripping the squad down to its bare bones before the season started knowing it was an 'old' squad was stupid. And the usual mainstays didn't have their best seasons - Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Essien. A busy summer as the Bridge I predict

Uh? Terry and Cole two of our best players this season. Lampard and Drogba have been two of the best when fit Lampard was unlucky to be kept out for so long with his injury and Drogba struggled with malaria. Yes to Essien though, he's been very disappointing since our bad slump in November - at the start it was looking like he was going to have a great season. But I think we need to keep hold of him, he's been a great player for us apart from this season and I'm sure he'll be back to his best next season (hopefully).

I'd be surprised if Mourinho was let near Old Trafford. Certain influential figures at the club have strong views about him (eg Bobby Charlton) and don't want a 'messianic' PR manager who spends lots of money without having demonstrated any commitment to long term building and stability. Think the Mancs will be taking Moyes as their next manager.

As for Chelsea, unsurprising but totally retarded. Given the circumstances, Ancelotti's done a great job with the hand the owner dealt him. Will be interesting to see who they bring in.

Sir Bobby is very strongly against it, and i agree with him.

Chelsea, well Roman is a moron to be frank. Not sure what he expects, not sure he even understands how the game works

Uh? Terry and Cole two of our best players this season. Lampard and Drogba have been two of the best when fit Lampard was unlucky to be kept out for so long with his injury and Drogba struggled with malaria. Yes to Essien though, he's been very disappointing since our bad slump in November - at the start it was looking like he was going to have a great season. But I think we need to keep hold of him, he's been a great player for us apart from this season and I'm sure he'll be back to his best next season (hopefully).

Personally I think its been Cole's worst season to date. Terry too without the Carvalho/Alex legs beside him. Essien and Drogba obviously weren't fit but still. Even so the season after World Cups usually is **** for all the big teams hence the poor points total this year

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Sir Bobby is very strongly against it, and i agree with him.

Chelsea, well Roman is a moron to be frank. Not sure what he expects, not sure he even understands how the game works

Oh I agree I don't want Mourinho and the baggage that comes with him but he's probably the best bet to continue the trophy collection.

Roman's understanding of the game seems to be keep throwing money at it (ie Torres and Luiz) and it might fix itself. At least the Glazers keep their big noses out and leave the Man to sort it out

Personally I think its been Cole's worst season to date. Terry too without the Carvalho/Alex legs beside him. Essien and Drogba obviously weren't fit but still. Even so the season after World Cups usually is **** for all the big teams hence the poor points total this year

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Oh I agree I don't want Mourinho and the baggage that comes with him but he's probably the best bet to continue the trophy collection.

Roman's understanding of the game seems to be keep throwing money at it (ie Torres and Luiz) and it might fix itself. At least the Glazers keep their big noses out and leave the Man to sort it out

Well he must have done somthing right as his teammates voted him as Chelsea's player of the year?

And typicly my point about Utd, when things are going well nothing is said about the Glazers but when results arnt matching up its much more vocal. They stay out because they have nothing to give simple as that.

Well Cole's been class IMO. As has Terry and when Alex hasn't played he's had a faster player alongside him in David Luiz and Ivanovic. But it's all opinions.