carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Yes I download the panels from here and are having those 2 issues, well the COMMENTS showing up on the screen is easy to resolve, just edit the files and delete the comments.

Okay, I'll see what I can do once the game downloads. Sounds like it's easily fixed.

Ja! Dren Feka, Frank Ronstadt, Phillip Müller, Nico Charrier, Dominik Jordan, Mats Kölert und eine andere Fotos von Gideon Jung. Danke!

Alas, some of those are a little obscure for my powers. Will keep trying through the season though. I've updated Bundesliga anyway with everything I have. Download of first post when the date changes. Gerne!

Also, nice to see some new faces on the thread. Welcome.

Last edited:
Panels have been updated - but they do knock off a few bits as they're based on FM15. Still, all quirks have been dealt with and they are what they are. The non-player profile has been deleted as it crashed the game.

Hopefully someone (anyone, please!) can fix them with a new layout during the season. I'm not a coder.

View attachment 218877

Also have loaded up the new youths I have to the EPL - lots of Arsenal + others.

First thing about the new game I like - Arsene Wenger became director of football rather than being sacked when I took over Arsenal.

Last edited:
Hi Great project again for 2016.

i am now playing the fm 2016 early access beta. works fine. one issue not sure if its jsut the fm 16 or with 15 as well but karim benzema is missing in the madrid pack.

also micheal hector of reading is missing also

also could you please add jamal blackman of chelsea. thanks.

P.S jsut a heads up, with the changes to player screen in fm 16 the pictures are really tiny looks like we will need to find a downloadable interface to get it to look better.

Last edited:
Hi Carlos !

I collected some pictures for Olympique Lyonnais (French League 1).
Unfortunately, my account is too recent for posting links, so i've made a PDF file:

View attachment 218743

I hope that will be useful for you.

Hi Carlos !

I collected some pictures for Olympique Lyonnais (French League 1).
Unfortunately, my account is too recent for posting links, so i've made a PDF file:

I hope that will be useful for you.

Thanks. Headshots don't really work with this project, and others are lacking in quality. But the names and IDs will help and the pics will ID the players - I'll look into them in my next run!

Last edited:
If you want, I can make a list of the missing players (with ID & High Quality pics) in French League 1.
(For the headshots, it's because I had not found other photos). :P

If you want, I can make a list of the missing players (with ID & High Quality pics) in French League 1.
(For the headshots, it's because I had not found other photos). :P

Don't worry - I've got FM Scout, the Beta, and a week off work.

Last edited:
Ok, but if you need any help, i'm here o/

And thanks for the update, of course :D

Are you going to be doing the Scottish Championship or even just Rangers FC?

On the first post.

French Ligue 1 updated, with 90 new players. Now I have the new database the updates will be pretty thick and fast over the next few days, I imagine.

This is great, makes my FM16 experience so much better. Can you put in Papy Djilobodji (Chelsea) into the PL facepack? thax

Back