carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Last edited:
No goalies I'm afraid but here are the others... Portugal pack now updated for download, also German lower has new chaps, and I've made a start on Belgian Pro League.

View attachment 965685 View attachment 965688 View attachment 965689 View attachment 965690 View attachment 965692

Hi Carlos, since ur doing the Portuguese league would you mind doing some more pictures ?

Benfica:
Eduardo Salvio, Adel Taarabt (wrong picture in the pack), Hany Mukthar, Ederson(GK), Bryan Cristiante, Victor Lindelof, Renato Sanches, Lisandro Lopez(CB)

Porto:
Andre Silva, Sergio Oliveira, Raul Gudino, Tomas Podstawski, Igor Lichnovsky

Thanks ! (sorry for the long list )

No worries, I welcome requests if they've not already been done.

Some pretty tough ones in there so early in the season: Cristante, Taarabt and Ederson are web-sourced and so not so detailed, and there are a couple of international kits, but most of your requests are now in the Portugal pack.

No worries, I welcome requests if they've not already been done.

Some pretty tough ones in there so early in the season: Cristante, Taarabt and Ederson are web-sourced and so not so detailed, and there are a couple of international kits, but most of your requests are now in the Portugal pack.
Cheers Mate !

Pleasure. Please do ask for others if they're not already done. I'm doing big sweeps rather than looking for individuals.

Pleasure. Please do ask for others if they're not already done. I'm doing big sweeps rather than looking for individuals.
If you can i would like the Brazilian league to be looked at more, i know the pack already exist but more player tiles would be nice. Not sure if it is going to be easy or not finding images for them since they are ever changing.

If you can i would like the Brazilian league to be looked at more, i know the pack already exist but more player tiles would be nice. Not sure if it is going to be easy or not finding images for them since they are ever changing.

Indeed, it's a job in itself keeping up with the transfers.

Can you make me a pictures of Gideon Jung, Michael Gregoritsch, Ashton Götz and Ronny Marcos from Hamburger SV? Thanks

Some youngsters from the BPL would be nice, Arsenal - Ismael Bennacer (not sure if he is in game or not ?) Alex Iwobi (you may have done him but not sure) Chelsea - Miro Mulheim, Harvey St Clair, Marco Amelia (not sure if u can get a picture of him since he is pretty new, training will do if you can,)

Bernard from Shaktar would be nice as well for the other players pack

Thanks ! Anymore and i will let you know

Last edited:
This is working but the panels seem to have a problem, when you click a player, the first panel on the top left where the image shows up the comments you have on the script show up in there so I edited the files to remove the comments.

The other problem is where the player Attributes used to be you cannot select them anymore. So you need to go to a different screen to see the attributes.

Thanks

This is working but the panels seem to have a problem, when you click a player, the first panel on the top left where the image shows up the comments you have on the script show up in there so I edited the files to remove the comments.

The other problem is where the player Attributes used to be you cannot select them anymore. So you need to go to a different screen to see the attributes.

Thanks

Am installing the Beta now. Are you using my adjusted panels?

Last edited:
Am installing the Beta now. Are you using my adjusted panels?

Yes I download the panels from here and are having those 2 issues, well the COMMENTS showing up on the screen is easy to resolve, just edit the files and delete the comments.

But the second issue I cannot resolve which I don't see the player attributes on the main screen when you click a player name.

I tried without the Panel and it works but the images are very tiny, with the panel I cannot see attributes.

But the pics show up nicely, good work man.

Back