carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
I know you wont be focusing on smaller Leagues but could you try and make more faces for the first teamers of National teams like Greece, Romania, Northern Ireland ect? as i think alot this year will do International teams for the EURO's. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you but please, do not ask me for things that are already done. It will just peeve me, and I peeve quite easily.

(Admittedly I did replace one of mine with a pic you supplied. But rules are there to be broken!)

Anyway, Ligue 1 is again updated. A couple of your guys are not in the FM16 database either so they are not included.

Brazil also updated with about 40 new guys and some mistakes corrected.

Hello Carlos, I understand, no problem! Thank you for these updates, you're the best ! ;)

Edit : I noted a little mistake: the picture 914342 does not match Steeve Elana but Mike Maignan (id 85094520). Otherwise it's again excellent, thank you !

Last edited:
Hey man, love your work !
Can you make it for the Israeli Premier League ?

Hello Carlos, I understand, no problem! Thank you for these updates, you're the best ! ;)

Edit : I noted a little mistake: the picture 914342 does not match Steeve Elana but Mike Maignan (id 85094520). Otherwise it's again excellent, thank you !

**** I knew that one was suspicious. I'll just have to delete for now.

Brazil, Staff, Others and MLS updates today. I took the easy option with Brazil... Atletico PR and Chapecoense have near full teams. Project 16 has now passed 7,000 players.

Thanks Carlos for the Brazilian league and MLS too ! btw any chance of adding some youth players for Serie A teams ? (Inter, Milan, Juventus, etc) will do nicely if even it is just a profile picture. Thanks

Thanks Carlos for the Brazilian league and MLS too ! btw any chance of adding some youth players for Serie A teams ? (Inter, Milan, Juventus, etc) will do nicely if even it is just a profile picture. Thanks

Thank you. If I find any, I'll add them.

Last edited:
Update: I'm currently working on the Israeli premier league with Doro, a star pic finder - once we have enough players I'll stick it on the first post for everyone. It's looking good even from web finds.

Great work man! Anyone looking for a facepack this is the one!

Thanks. Nice username.

Recent updates: Brazilian Serie A and Italian Serie A. Yah! Many Italian tiles updated - especially Chievo as I had used a cup game when they played in an old kit. For Brazil I've concentrated on high CAs and APs.

Last edited:
Great work Carlos. You really make this game better. Can you do Croatian league?

Nah beyond my powers I'm afraid, unless you know a good source and you would like to act as a spotter.

There are a few Croatian players in the Others pack though.

Back