carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Okay, Bundesliga, EPL, Ligue 1, Others, Portugal and Serie A updates ahoy. Small updates, but quite a few players are now in the correct post-September teams.

And introducing the Australian A-League. Mostly profiles, but some action shots starting to come though.

View attachment 221135 View attachment 221134 View attachment 221133 View attachment 221132

Thanks to MattD10 for his excellent work in spotting the guys in the old kits, plus a few errors.

So that's another 270 new players this week (which would have been about 10 teams' worth in the last project). Phew.

Last edited:
great updates Carlos, just one thing i notice that Eduardo Salvio from benfica has a picture with Andre Almieda on it so pls fix it for the next update but apart from that its all good.

great updates Carlos, just one thing i notice that Eduardo Salvio from benfica has a picture with Andre Almieda on it so pls fix it for the next update but apart from that its all good.

Sure thing, thanks for pointing out. Will try to fix next update.

Can you make me a new picture of Piotr Trochowski from Fc Augsburg maken??

And new pictures of Hamburger SV and Hamburger SV amateurs??

thank you

Updates to most packs today to keep them up to date with my reference files - many have new players, many recent transfers have been redone. German lower leagues has about 40 new guys in there, MLS about 20, Brazil about 10 and a few dozen others across the others. Thanks again to MattD10 for his thorough vetting of my packs!

That's all for a while I think.

Last edited:
usual great work carlos again buddy, cant wait for fm2016

any chance of Paul Dummett added to the premier league download please?

Dutch packs combined into a megapack of 521 players, with about 50 new guys.

Can't be arsed remembering which teams are in which league... plus there are B teams in the lower division anyway...

Last edited:
Please make André Martins, Azbe Jug, Bruno Paulista, Ewerton, Jonathan Silva, Marcelo Boeck and Matheus Pereira of Sporting CP, thank you!

Back