carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
This is great, makes my FM16 experience so much better. Can you put in Papy Djilobodji (Chelsea) into the PL facepack? thax

Thanks Leo. Re: Djilobodji, as soon as he actually plays more than a few minutes for Chelsea, I'm sure someone will take a picture!

Don't forget, guys, I remixed last year's project to a smaller version of the new template. As a stop-gap while this season's stuff gets made, they work very well. They're of equal quality, if a little smaller and more tightly cropped, and obviously from last year's team rosters.

Once project 16 hits 10,000 I'll delete all the doubles in project 15 and repost.

Grab the 2014-15 project remix here. Create a sub-folder 'zz' in the usual FM facepack folder, and unzip the sets there to allow the game to read project 16 first.

Last edited:
On the first post.

French Ligue 1 updated, with 90 new players. Now I have the new database the updates will be pretty thick and fast over the next few days, I imagine.

Hello Carlos & sorry for my bad english...

Very good job, I play football manager for many years and your facepacks are the most beautiful I've ever seen ;)

I would like to notify some errors on French L1 :
- 919771, not Mouhamadou Dabo (free) but A. Lacazette (34011687)
- 919889, not Papy Djilobodji (now at Chelsea) but, perhaps, Koffi Dhidji (85052013)
- 8445738, not Jamel Saihi but, perhaps, Morgan Sanson (85046988)
- 85057004, not Jérôme Roussignon but, perhaps, Mathieu Deplagne (85077401)
- 85077478, Yassine Benzia, now at Lille OSC
- 98017540, not Michaël Frey, but Eric Bautheac (8443418)

That is all, congratulations on your achievements again !!

I have jsut noticed a slight problem.

in the sao paulo pack you have used the same picture on 2 players. Rodrigo Caio and húdson have the exact same picture.

I have jsut noticed a slight problem.

in the sao paulo pack you have used the same picture on 2 players. Rodrigo Caio and húdson have the exact same picture.

Okay, delete the one that's wrong. I'll update soon enough

Last edited:
Hello Carlos & sorry for my bad english...

Very good job, I play football manager for many years and your facepacks are the most beautiful I've ever seen ;)

That is all, congratulations on your achievements again !!

Thanks, and thanks! Your English is good. I've re-upped the French pack and amended / deleted the offenders.

Last edited:
thank you very much carlos. jamal is always my number one goalie even tho he not as good hehe.

No worries. I've re-upped the EPL to include Blackman and Olna. Also Other players and Serie A have been re-upped.

That's it for me for this week I think.

HI Carlos, it's possible to make the pictures below for my favorite team, AS Saint-Etienne ? If so, thank you in advance and, of course, it's not urgent :) ! I wish you a good sunday.

in the order of pictures :

Anthony Maisonnial, Ben Karamoko, Dylan Saint-Louis x 2, Erin Pinheiro (not in game in FM15), Benoit Assou-Ekotto x 2 (914971), Jonathan Bamba x 2 (29114989), Kevin Malcuit x 2 (85067228), Nolan Roux x 2 (8440066) and Romain Hamouma x 2 (8443441).

View attachment 217973View attachment 217972View attachment 217971View attachment 217970View attachment 217968View attachment 217967View attachment 217966View attachment 217965View attachment 217963View attachment 217960View attachment 217959View attachment 217958View attachment 217957View attachment 217956View attachment 217955

Most of those are in the ligue 1 pack. Did you download it before taking all that time to find pics? Oh dear.

Anyway, I'll grab all the hi-res pics off the asse.fr site and you should have a lot more in the Ligue 1 pack come tomorrow.

Last edited:
More Ligue 1 pics for tomorrow ?

Dude... I love you !

Most of those are in the ligue 1 pack. Did you download it before taking all that time to find pics? Oh dear.

Anyway, I'll grab all the hi-res pics off the asse.fr site and you should have a lot more in the Ligue 1 pack come tomorrow.

Hello Carlos, indeed, some images are already included in the pack but I wanted better pictures for some players (Bamba, Assou-Ekotto, Malcuit, Roux and Hamouma) because it's my favorite team, we are never happy, sorry :) ...
The other images are for players not in FM 2015.

Anyway, congratulations again for your wonderful work.

Hello Carlos, indeed, some images are already included in the pack but I wanted better pictures for some players (Bamba, Assou-Ekotto, Malcuit, Roux and Hamouma) because it's my favorite team, we are never happy, sorry :) ...
The other images are for players not in FM 2015.

Anyway, congratulations again for your wonderful work.

Thank you but please, do not ask me for things that are already done. It will just peeve me, and I peeve quite easily.

(Admittedly I did replace one of mine with a pic you supplied. But rules are there to be broken!)

Anyway, Ligue 1 is again updated. A couple of your guys are not in the FM16 database either so they are not included.

Brazil also updated with about 40 new guys and some mistakes corrected.

Last edited:
More Ligue 1 pics for tomorrow ?

Dude... I love you !

More today. Not many more, but Monaco first team is now complete, and some of those St Etienne players are now included, along with about five PSG reserves.

Last edited:
Back