carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the answer. I would like to help you but i really don't know how... Anyways I'm looking foward to watch your work.
Everday when I open this site and see new player pictures it's like Christmas for me :)

Thanks for the answer. I would like to help you but i really don't know how... Anyways I'm looking foward to watch your work.
Everday when I open this site and see new player pictures it's like Christmas for me :)

Well Doro recently acted as my pic hunter for the Israeli league - he sent me lists of players, UIDs and links to the best pics he could find. We found 260 players in a week. Drop me a PM if you're interested in helping.

wellington nem is missing from other players pack for shakhtar donetsk

Hey could you get these cut

Okay, if I'm going to respond to requests like this I need to ask for a certain format:

* Please clearly mark who is in specific pictures and their unique ID from FM16.

* Please don't offer pictures that are clearly not good enough. Many of those offered are blurred (the guy jumping), already pixelated (the guy jumping), lacking detail (the guy jumping), too small (the guy jumping - hope you're getting the idea) or don't show the full torso (the Charlton player for example).

* A rule of thumb is that full body shots below 800*600 do not work. Depending on detail, torsos below that level *sometimes* work. The guy clapping in your post is about the best of the bunch but there is very little detail in the picture as it's been compressed from the source for a website, and would need a lot of sharpening after a crop - leading to artifacts.

* Don't offer players in old kits.

* It might be a better idea to PM me with requests.

Carlos.

Last edited:
Today there are minor updates for EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga and Others. New players are included, mostly in the Others pack, but also a few tile updates with better pictures.

Willian 619: Wellington Nem is included - but he's only training at the moment so it's in training kit.

I've split Others into Europe, Americas and Rest for my own purposes - so if you download the update, please delete the previous pack completely. In fact, it's always a good idea to do that for any updates.

View attachment 215484 View attachment 215481 View attachment 215483 View attachment 215479

Could you please add the owners and the rest of the first team staff for the premier league clubs?

thanks

thanks for keeping it updated Carlos, im downloading several packs again so i can keep my game up2date haha, this is awesome

Can someone make:
Kasper Dolberg, Robert Muric, Donny van de Beek, Abdelhak Nouri, Carel Eiting, Mauro Savastano, Gino Dekker and Terry Lartey Sanniez (AJAX)

Hi carlos, just disregard the list i sent you about the list of players i want i will now provide you with UIDs as well as names below

Porto:
Otavio - 19186901

Botafogo:
Luís Henrique - 19244811
Octávio - 19171413
Neilton - 19167578

Santos:
Daniel Guedes - 19171588
Fernando Medeiros - 19219731
Serginho - 19219728
Leandrinho - 19172375
Neto Berola - 19097593
Diego Cardoso - 19162679
Gabriel Gasparotto - 19162680
Claudinho - 19258928
Jairinho - 19261028
Caio - 19258927
Diogo - 19231042
Manga - 19219730
Léo Cittadini - 19136130

sorry for the long list and some obscure players but i hope you can work on those. Thanks. (btw if you cannot find any action pictures for any of them, can you just include a profile picture of them instead.)

Back