carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Hi carlos, just disregard the list i sent you about the list of players i want i will now provide you with UIDs as well as names below

sorry for the long list and some obscure players but i hope you can work on those. Thanks. (btw if you cannot find any action pictures for any of them, can you just include a profile picture of them instead.)

Thanks. I have no idea what these people look like. DF11 and the cutout guys ask for pics, UIDs, teams and names. It would be really helpful if people could do this for me as well - at least I would know if I had the right players.

Same goes for your Ajax requests, Chipie. In the meantime, download my remix of last season's project - they're all in there. The link is on the first post.

Last edited:
Will you be doing Milan's 16 yr old GK Gianluigi Donnarumma? thanks again

Polish and Dutch packs updated today - about 100 in Poland, about 20 in the Dutch pack.

Cheers!

So about the requests carlos will you try your best and do them for me or should i provide you with images of what they look like first then maybe you can search them with your own image source ?

Brazil, Poland, Israel, Russia all have updates. Supremek was very kind to provide pics of the Brazil requests.

Last edited:
Thanks Carlos for the efforts, it just makes my game look much better with the missing player faces.

Several updated packs today, clearing up several dozen late transfers and expanding the Championship pack by about 50 players. EPL has a few new guys as well. Cheers.

Anybody else getting strange comment bars and weird rendering with the panels in FM16 new game?

Hi great facepack! I am just coming back to FM after few years away! (never used FMC/FMT) Started game using FMT 2016 however profile picture of players is small compared to full version game? Can anything be done to increase size or is that just way it is on FMT? Thanks in advance

Sorry no idea what you're talking about. I presume you've tried the custom panels on the first post?

Sorry no idea what you're talking about. I presume you've tried the custom panels on the first post?

Yes I have used panels & facepack works fine in Full Version of game however I play using FMT (Football Manager Touch) used to be called FMC (Football Manager Classic)

The User Interface in FMT is different, a more streamlined version than if playing Full game...

Yes I have used panels & facepack works fine in Full Version of game however I play using FMT (Football Manager Touch) used to be called FMC (Football Manager Classic)

The User Interface in FMT is different, a more streamlined version than if playing Full game...

Ah that's a shame. Looks like you'll have to play the proper game!

Back