carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Hi!

I have som requests if that is ok. I have tried doing them myself but I get a green layer on the outside of the pic instead of your layer. Do you know how to solve that? Using Photoshop. Could you perhaps send me a guide?

Last edited:
Great work always carlos, unfortunalty my pics do come up small in the game. this happened in fm15 although i have got the panels, i cant remember what i did to alter it. But fab packs bud

Last edited:
Great work always carlos, unfortunalty my pics do come up small in the game. this happened in fm15 although i have got the panels, i cant remember what i did to alter it. But fab packs bud

thanks, instructions are on the first post, and google

Hi!

I have som requests if that is ok. I have tried doing them myself but I get a green layer on the outside of the pic instead of your layer. Do you know how to solve that? Using Photoshop. Could you perhaps send me a guide?

send me your requests by PM, pics if possible, plus id numbers, and I'll get as many as I can

Hi Carlos,

First of all I want to congratulate you for your fantasitc work.

However I have some problems with your facepacks.

I downloaded panels and facepacks and put them where you requested. Unfortunately nothing happend.

Can you help me with this problem ?

Cheers !

Thanks themario. The instructions are on the first post. If you can't follow them I really can't help you.

Last edited:
Dbennich's requests are done. There are many updates today, quite a few of them are bitty, and it's taking an age to upload the feckers. Anyway, once the first post shows today's date, all packs will be in sync with my collection.

Last edited:
Do you recommend a skin to go with these facepack to make the faces look a little bigger? thanks again

hey bro. thanks for the facepacks. Can you provide one single link in the op that contains all the images together as one pack if its possible?
Thanks

hey bro. thanks for the facepacks. Can you provide one single link in the op that contains all the images together as one pack if its possible?
Thanks

Thanks. If I did as you ask, you would need to download a gig of data every time I add an extra tile.

thnks buddy...
really great work....

btw where is cr7 and iniesta?

Hi Carlos, can I resize them with credit to FMM2016 size's please? I will upload them to Articles - FMHVibe with your permission and include a link back here.

Thanks,
Dec

Back