carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Oh, and to the guy multi-voting 'no' on the poll: please stop. It's rather childish.

Hi carlos.Congrats again.Why you make one folder for every league and you don't make a folder for each team like last season?

Hi carlos.Congrats again.Why you make one folder for every league and you don't make a folder for each team like last season?

Basically because it cuts down on the amount of configs I have to do. Unless you really want to look through each folder for fun, it doesn't make a difference to the end user.

Ok,it is more difficult with id's and not with names to recognize which players have been done.But it's up to you,if the new way is more easy for you it's ok.

Yo! Some of you may have noticed but others not. I'm currently undertaking the laborious task of simplifying team / competition names through a data file. I'm a bit particular about names etc, and prefer to see teams without tortuous U.C.D.s, F.Cs, U.S.s, (UAE)s, or whatever. Some in the database are just plain wrong, while others are totally contradictory.

Anyway, if you would like to try out the changes, here we are:

Use this data file to correct / simplify team and comp names. You'll need the editor installed, and the .fmf datafile in the editor's folder under the SI root. And it will only work with new save games.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Carlos, youre pictures is a very good!
Can you make me a new pictures of Michael Gregoritsch, Pierre Michel Lasogga, Marcelo Diaz, Batuhan Altintas and Ashton Götz??

Thanks

Hi Luca. To all requesters:

Please provide name, team and the in-game ID number. Pictures (of any quality, so I know I'm getting the right guy) are a bonus. Please also don't ask me to change players I've already done. It doesn't work like that.

You can PM me to save filling up the thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
All Argentina league players I have done are in the 'others' pack. If you want more, you can wait.

Last edited:
Updates this weekend: German lower (+84); Serie A (+15); Italian lower (+24).

Also: Turkish premier is a repackaging + new players done this week. Other players has been reupped to remove Turkey players, plus new players added (Lucas Romero of Velez now included, plus lots of Red Star Belgrade talent).

Delete all the corresponding old packs etc.

Last edited:
Okay, I've been tinkering with my template as some of the tiles were coming out wonky, with big bright lines of colour across the top. After hours of testing I've come up with this - a bit smaller due to having to hack the borders out, but a cleaner, more subtle look in-game.

View attachment 199624
For anyone out there who cares, it has a graduated grey inner glow that shows up more in-game than on this forum. If there's anyone out there who would like to test and give me some feedback, here's Serie A in the new format:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/81i2c7tpoktp3tu/serie_a_test.zip

Open to suggestions. Converting isn't a huge problem and only takes a few minutes, so if the response is positive, I'll go ahead. If it isn't, I might go ahead anyway... ha!

View attachment 199615 View attachment 199614 View attachment 199613 View attachment 199612

Last edited:
Back