carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Gday Carlos, it's me again!

Took me a while to find another error, but here we are!

Fanendo Adi (63010577) currently has the wrong picture of a LA Galaxy player (he currently plays for Portland) I believe he is actually the person cropped out in that picture. Here's a pic of him to go from:

View attachment 199531

EDIT: Upon further looking it's an easier fix, you seem to have Fanendo Adi (63010577) and Robbie Rogers (37002735) pictures the wrong way around.

Last edited:
Thanks Natos, I'll swap em round. They'll update in the pack today probably. Good spot!

Last edited:
Well due to the OVERWHELMING RESPONSE I've decided to strike out and change the template. So all packs are updated.

Download them if you want, ignore them if you want, tell me I suck or that I rock. Curse the downloads and abandon me, or embrace change. Your call!

Any updates you do download from this date will, of course, be in the new style.

Last edited:
Well due to the OVERWHELMING RESPONSE I've decided to strike out and change the template. So all packs are updated.

Download them if you want, ignore them if you want, tell me I suck or that I rock. Curse the downloads and abandon me, or embrace change. Your call!

Any updates you do download from this date will, of course, be in the new style.

Best there is, keep it up bud, appreciate all the work :D

What size is image inside the new template, and can you post psd file on the front page? I like the darker gray, looks sharp.

I've been playing around with an even larger one (230x300) which looks sharp in the game, not having any problems with bright lines of colour, maybe your skin?

Hi mate, could you do pics for Young Newcastle United players Freddie Woodman, Cal Roberts, Alex Gilliead, Lubomir Satka, Macalaulay Gillesphey & Jamie Steery please? Thank You

What size is image inside the new template, and can you post psd file on the front page? I like the darker gray, looks sharp.

I've been playing around with an even larger one (230x300) which looks sharp in the game, not having any problems with bright lines of colour, maybe your skin?

No new template, I've created a custom action that sets them up automatically in CS6. I crop the images to 190*250px (players) and 155*155px (staff), then process them with the action. I can send you details and file links if you PM me.

I'm using the standard dark skin, as seen in the screenshots.

Last edited:
Thanks for the early Christmas present Carlos ! btw can you make one for Guilermo Varela of Man Utd ? Cheers.

Got FM 16 for Christmas and like last year I'm using your facepacks. Honestly I feel like they are the best around!

One small mistake I found was in the Manchester United team Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has the wrong face. This is what he looks like.
Apart from that its brilliant, keep up your fantastic work it is well appreciated! :)
View attachment 195844

Nice one. Thank you for the spot, here's a tiled version but you'll have to rename the tile to the UID and stick in the pack yourself - I'll make amends soon in the download.

Carlos

View attachment 195827

Last edited:
Actually, have scanned all other teams in Premier League, so all have expanded youth teams.

There are now 921 players in the English Premier League.

Last edited:
Back