carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Hello mate

Great work! But there are some wrong pics in Norway. The picture for Gustav Valsvik (53026246) is actually Flamur Kastrati (53024848), the picture for Pål André Helland (760347) is Mike Jensen (929763), while the picture for Lillestrøm's Jørgen Kolstad (53114976) is Bodø/Glimt's goalkeeping coach Jonas Ueland Kolstad (760291).

Some players I'd hope you could add: Florent Hanin (85058541), Lukasz Jarosinski (54004039), Marco Tagbajumi (55029618), Mathias Gjerstrøm (53099642) & Knut Ahlander (53122605).

Any chance of people not repeatedly asking this question? Argentine players are in the others pack.

Last edited:
@Carlos, just want to let you know that Johannes Geis from Schalke has a picture of Max Meyer also from Schalke, two very similar players but here is a picture for Geis:

View attachment 192741

@Carlos, just want to let you know that Johannes Geis from Schalke has a picture of Max Meyer also from Schalke, two very similar players but here is a picture for Geis:

Thanks, very good spot - glad I can count on you. Here's Geis corrected, you'll just have to change the filename to his uid.

View attachment 192682View attachment 192680

Last edited:
hello carlos will you upload any other champaionship or only updates for this leagues?

Ok man, i 've installed your facepack, almost everything works fine except two players, Jack Cork and Jay Rodriguez, their facepack cannot show in game
i've checked the UID and config are right,
How can i solve that?

Ok man, i 've installed your facepack, almost everything works fine except two players, Jack Cork and Jay Rodriguez, their facepack cannot show in game
i've checked the UID and config are right,
How can i solve that?

Really not sure mate. FM16 sometimes takes offence at some tiles, and it's not the same for every gamer either. Try moving them to a separate folder and building a config from mine - but only have their config lines in it.

Last edited:
Back