carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Ok man, i 've installed your facepack, almost everything works fine except two players, Jack Cork and Jay Rodriguez, their facepack cannot show in game
i've checked the UID and config are right,
How can i solve that?

Really not sure mate. FM16 sometimes takes offence at some tiles, and it's not the same for every gamer either. Try moving them to a separate folder and building a config from mine - but only have their config lines in it.

Last edited:
hi, i was wondering if its possible can you add andrea casiraghi to ac milan. thanks

hi carlos_fierro
it is great facepack, but I have one small suggestion for you
on many facepack there isn't a space between the top of the facepack and the players' heads
i mean, it would look better if you leave 2-3px of space between upper edge of facepack and player's head

sorry for my bad english

Really not sure mate. FM16 sometimes takes offence at some tiles, and it's not the same for every gamer either. Try moving them to a separate folder and building a config from mine - but only have their config lines in it.

Ok ,will try:)
btw Love your Work <3
Edit: it works !

Last edited:
Okay, so that's it for me this season, and probably forever. As a 20-year veteran of the series it's been a case of diminishing returns for some time now. Also, I'm sick of press conferences. And not playing = no need to spend hours making facepacks.

Thanks everyone for dipping in, and apologies for my quick exit.

Cheers

Thank you

Okay, so that's it for me this season, and probably forever. As a 20-year veteran of the series it's been a case of diminishing returns for some time now. Also, I'm sick of press conferences. And not playing = no need to spend hours making facepacks.

Cheers

Thank you sooooo much for all your hard work here!!!!!! :D

Cheers

Hello Carlos, which bad news :'( Thank you for this beautiful work, I had already told you, your faces are the most beautiful that I used for a long time to play FM !
Good continuations and maybe see you soon...

Hey Carlos,your faepack is the best ever I have seen.

appreciate for your hard work,and i enjoy fm for your facepack^^

Hi. very sad to hear your calling it quits on the facepacks but fully understand your reasoning. dispite its longevity the series really isnt evoling much and its just becoming more and more repetative. answering same questions every press conferance and what not.

Thank you for your great work and the time and effort you have put into this pack and last years. maybe there is hope someone can or will be able to continue your style in future. as its been the best packs out there for along time now.

again many thanks for the brilliant work.

Thank You so much Carlos ! Thank you for the years you made my FM game nice with the action facepacks ! Not to mention the time spend on making them and taking in requests as well.

Winter Transfer Update

Hi everyone ! i know that Carlos has ended this project but i have decided to step up and try my best and make facepack for you players out there although it may not be as good as Carlos' but at least i tried, i'm happy for feedback if any and requests (UID number + Name would be nice).

Credit to Carlos for creating the original facepack for this season

Winter Update (BPL)

View attachment 182236View attachment 182235View attachment 182234View attachment 182233View attachment 182232View attachment 182231View attachment 182230View attachment 182229

More Coming Soon......

Hi everyone ! i know that Carlos has ended this project but i have decided to step up and try my best and make facepack for you players out there although it may not be as good as Carlos' but at least i tried, i'm happy for feedback if any and requests (UID number + Name would be nice).

Credit to Carlos for creating the original facepack for this season

Winter Update (BPL)

More Coming Soon......

Hello Ixtango, beautiful initiative that to continue the magnificent work of Carlos. I look forward to seeing your future realizations. Good luck ! ;)