carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Well it's nice to see that people are keeping this going but the template is ALL WRONG.

I've said before I'd supply the files needed to do them properly.

Last edited:
Well it's nice to see that people are keeping this going but the template is ALL WRONG.

I've said before I'd supply the files needed to do them properly.

I apologize for my mistakes Carlos, can you support me with some guidance on how to make them correctly ? Can you tell me where i went wrong ? Thanks.

I apologize for my mistakes Carlos, can you support me with some guidance on how to make them correctly ? Can you tell me where i went wrong ? Thanks.

Well, I changed the template a while back, and making them is easy with my Photoshop commands.

But if you don't have a CS version of Photoshop or a version that accepts and uses PS actions, it's going to be difficult.

Last edited:
Well, I changed the template a while back, and making them is easy with my Photoshop commands.

But if you don't have a CS version of Photoshop or a version that accepts and uses PS actions, it's going to be difficult.

Any chance if i can get the new template ?

Why not put the template on front page so all users can access?

That's an awesome work, congrats !

Can I have the template please ? :)

Oh now you're all messaging. If you'd bothered when I was still doing this, I might not have given up.

ixtango has the files and it's up to him what he does with them.

Last edited:
Hi Carlos_fierro

I know you have sadly retired... I have a question about existing facepack if you don't mind?

All working great except for the Dutch league I am still seeing the default licensed player profile pics instead of yours?

(ps Using FM Touch & have already downloaded base skin & your panels.. All facepacks fine except Dutch?)

Not sure why that's happening mate, sorry. I think it might be FM Touch. Either that or you've lost the config. Check the folder?

Anyway, it's more semi-retirement. Whispers: check the front page for updates...

Last edited:
Good news on retirement!! Game isn't the same without your face packs!

Which folder should I check? Graphics?

Tried to find online how to remove default player pics but no luck!?

Yes. Dutch megapack sub-folder. If there's no config in there, download the pack again and replace.

Thanks once again... was missing config file! Downloaded update's too!! Please come back for FM2017 lol..