carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
Hi. Standard dark, 1920*1080 res and using my panels (link on first post).

Please don't ask me which folders to put this stuff in. Google.

Last edited:
Last edited:
missing players from bpl

hi carlos, great work so far but not sure if you can take any request for players, the ones so far missing are Manuel Lanzini from West Ham, Manu Garcia, Patrick Roberts, George Evans for Man City, also Joao Texiera from liverpool would be nice as well.

It would be great if you can do these and maybe some other youngsters from the bpl. Thanks

Last edited:
hi carlos, great work so far but not sure if you can take any request for players, the ones so far missing are Manuel Lanzini from West Ham, Manu Garcia, Patrick Roberts, George Evans for Man City, also Joao Texiera from liverpool would be nice as well.

It would be great if you can do these and maybe some other youngsters from the bpl. Thanks

More than happy to hunt but you do know that three of those guys are already in the EPL pack? Can you please check the latest packs before you request? Saves me a lot of time and frustration.

Forward me any more who are DEFINITELY not in there, and I'll search.

Anyway, I've updated EPL with new finds, including these geezers:

View attachment 223537 View attachment 223536 View attachment 223535 View attachment 223534

Last edited:
Nice work on these pictures carlos! Looks a lot better than last years!

Just a note though, Mitchell Langerak from Stuttgart currently has a picture of Przemyslaw Tyton assigned to him.

Just for reference, this picture probably isn't good enough, but this is what he looks like.

1597762_heroa.jpg

Good spot, and thanks. Here's an update tile, but I've reupped the Bundesliga pack with about 20 new players as well.

Other players has been updated too.

View attachment 223448

Last edited:
Yeah I think Darijo Srna also had Arda Turans pic, and Shaqiri had Dimarco until you changed it to Stoke (if you did, not sure)

Hi Aphatos. Srna and Turan are correct in my packs. Not sure why you're having problems. And yes, Shaqiri is now in the EPL in a Stoke strip.

Cheers for the quick fix carlos, just in time for me to give you another one!

Morecambe's Ryan Edwards picture has been assigned to the wrong Ryan Edwards, (currently assigned to an Australian who played for reading/plays for Patrick Thistle).

I'm a little slow. Could you give me the current UID, and the UID it needs changing to?

Oh sorry, mentioning them would have made it easier! :P Ryan Edwards picture is currently incorrectly set on 15019143, should be set on 28058857.

Back