carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

Better than 2014-2015?

• Yes

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
All English packs updated today. About 70-80 new players across the three.

View attachment 223104 View attachment 223105 View attachment 223103 View attachment 223102

Serie A also updated with Sampdoria players.

View attachment 223101 View attachment 223100 View attachment 223099 View attachment 223098

And 100 new players in Dutch Eredivisie.

View attachment 223038 View attachment 223036 View attachment 223037 View attachment 223035

Project has now passed 5,000 players not including staff and referees. And the game is still more than a month away...

Last edited:
Hey Carlos. Thank you so mucht for this facepack, yours are the best. Keep up the great work, looking forward to more packs :-)

Thank you Carlos for adding in the missing players ! keep on the good work ! btw do you think you can do the MLS because there are lots of players there that i would like to have a nice picture of ? Thanks.

Could you add Alex Telles with the Inter kit on? :) I think he's the only new transfer missing for them, thanks

great stuff ! btw can i request Gerard Gumbau from Barcelona and Mario Lemina of Juventus ? Thanks

sure, will update in packs next week, but here they are:

View attachment 959809 View attachment 959810

new transfers are my blind spot as I'm working off last season's database. so any you spot please tell me and I'll get them.

Very nice thank you ! some other players u may have missed out:

Adnan Januzaj - Dortmund
Goncalo Guedes - Benfica
Nicklas Sule - Hoffenheim
Donis Avdijaj - Sturm graz(on loan)
Felix Platte - Schalke

i will add to this list if i find more

Last edited:
Hey Carlos, I'm back again!

Just noticed that Papiss Cisse (8447172) from Newcastle still has the old style green around his image, obviously got missed in the update!

carlos can i request REECE OXFORD and OSCAR BORG from west ham please ? oh did i mention your the best pic maker ever ! (crawl - crawl) lol

Reece Oxford is not in the vanilla game yet but I've put his tile up on this thread previously.

Last edited:
I really like your facepack. been used it since last year, and i guess yours is way better than anyone else's.
Very good job mate. Oh these are some of my *****. Enjoy. But please don't get me wrong, i just want to share. cause i made the pics just for myself actually. so i don't need any judgement.

Greetings from Indonesia.

From Left to Right:
Dan Crowley, Douglas Santos, Emil Krafth, Jean Zimmer, Juan Cruz Komar, Matias Kranevitter, Kris Ajer, Lucas Silva, Luka Jovic, Emanuel Mammana, Martin Graiciar, Mile Svilar, Mosquito, Rotariu Dorin, Silvan Widmer.

Last edited:
Back